Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed: Fruitbeaks [Under Rehaul]
@Saraibre, could I have a ping when you get the female pose done?
@Saraibre, could I have a ping when you get the female pose done?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning

I sure can! I'll be working on the female soon. Getting a lot of inspiration from the gargoyle comments. XD
@Lightning

I sure can! I'll be working on the female soon. Getting a lot of inspiration from the gargoyle comments. XD
@Saraibre Yay!
@Saraibre Yay!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Support
Support
733EAYl.png
adorable i give full support
adorable i give full support
Oh man all the support for those adorable babies! >w
Oh man all the support for those adorable babies! >w
Support! Very cute!
Support! Very cute!
@Saraibre Not meaning to sound rude, but it does look similar to the Fae (pose wise) I think its great but should maybe be drawn slightly differently.
@Saraibre Not meaning to sound rude, but it does look similar to the Fae (pose wise) I think its great but should maybe be drawn slightly differently.
@Wintermoon

I'm not quite seeing how it's that similar aside from maybe the arms and the head angle. The arms were posed a bit differently originally and it didn't look 'quite right' so to speak. *couuuuugh* >.> There are quite a few poses of dragons on FR that could be considered similar as well. The male Fae is more twisted in the middle and the legs aren't positioned the same way and neither are the wings. Again, just not quite seeing it. XD

I should be getting the female one up sometime tomorrow~
@Wintermoon

I'm not quite seeing how it's that similar aside from maybe the arms and the head angle. The arms were posed a bit differently originally and it didn't look 'quite right' so to speak. *couuuuugh* >.> There are quite a few poses of dragons on FR that could be considered similar as well. The male Fae is more twisted in the middle and the legs aren't positioned the same way and neither are the wings. Again, just not quite seeing it. XD

I should be getting the female one up sometime tomorrow~
@Lightning I did a female pose sketch! I took all the gargoyle comments and looked at some poses from gargoyle statues for this one. I'm not sure why the proportions are bigger compared to the male. They just came out that way. I'll tweak it later. I also edited the first post with the new image. I added some extra wing notches (notches? Sure we'll go with that.) on the female for slight dimorphism. [u][b]Adult Female:[/b][/u] [img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/FruitbeakLineArt2_zps462482d1.png[/img]
@Lightning

I did a female pose sketch! I took all the gargoyle comments and looked at some poses from gargoyle statues for this one. I'm not sure why the proportions are bigger compared to the male. They just came out that way. I'll tweak it later. I also edited the first post with the new image. I added some extra wing notches (notches? Sure we'll go with that.) on the female for slight dimorphism.

Adult Female:
FruitbeakLineArt2_zps462482d1.png