Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding requests
1 2
@PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit Yes, send them please!

@Ebonpyre @xFlameAnnie
Also general notice to everyone, I'll edit the main post to have a small report of the dragons' statuses as soon as I can, until then here's the current report:
As of writing this, I have both boys waiting in CR. I'll accept CRs in pairs (meaning when I have 2 dragons I can send to a nest together, I'll accept those 2), and try to find them a nest ASAP. I'm hoping they can spend the least amount of time away from home this way.
(Also I hope you don't mind the @s, I just prefer to keep this as transparent as I can!)
@PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit Yes, send them please!

@Ebonpyre @xFlameAnnie
Also general notice to everyone, I'll edit the main post to have a small report of the dragons' statuses as soon as I can, until then here's the current report:
As of writing this, I have both boys waiting in CR. I'll accept CRs in pairs (meaning when I have 2 dragons I can send to a nest together, I'll accept those 2), and try to find them a nest ASAP. I'm hoping they can spend the least amount of time away from home this way.
(Also I hope you don't mind the @s, I just prefer to keep this as transparent as I can!)
you can definitely borrow beetle for your project! i'm not in ice, so i'd have to pass her along to someone who is - i can cr you or someone else? good luck with your project!
you can definitely borrow beetle for your project! i'm not in ice, so i'd have to pass her along to someone who is - i can cr you or someone else? good luck with your project!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@mikhael It seems that the last male dragon I found is inactive, so we probably won't be able to make a 3rd pair. Thank you for the reply nonetheless!
@mikhael It seems that the last male dragon I found is inactive, so we probably won't be able to make a 3rd pair. Thank you for the reply nonetheless!
@PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit @Ebonpyre @xFlameAnnie
Thank you all so much! I got exactly one (1) boy, so it's a success! I truly appreciate you saving me from the eternal wait of Imp breeding :D
@PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit @Ebonpyre @xFlameAnnie
Thank you all so much! I got exactly one (1) boy, so it's a success! I truly appreciate you saving me from the eternal wait of Imp breeding :D
No problem! I'm glad i helped in some way.
No problem! I'm glad i helped in some way.
Same here! Glad i could help!
Same here! Glad i could help!
GO1zI9z.gif i swear i have a braincell
I meant to comment on this to offer my help in case it was still needed, but completely forgot, sorry about that! Glad everything worked out, though!
I meant to comment on this to offer my help in case it was still needed, but completely forgot, sorry about that! Glad everything worked out, though!
Np! I'm happy that I could help! :D
Np! I'm happy that I could help! :D
1 2