Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding requests
1 2

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get land myself an Obsidian/Silver/White Ice Imperial boy, and before I resign myself to the hell that is Imp projects, I wanted to give this a try. I've pinged you to ask for a little assistance!

I dug a little in dragon search, and this is what I managed to come up with. I'd be super happy if we could put together even just one pair from these guys to nest in Ice, with the only condition of having at least one Imp in each pair.
The boys: @xFlameAnnie's Indeos, @Ebonpyre's Tsumetai, and @darkafi4's Unnamed.
The girls: @GryphonScreech's Siren, @PhilletShadows' Moonlight, @DrinaLestrange33's Adalia, and @BunnaRabbit's Haruka, @mikhael's beetle, @shadow9119's Varinia, @Hakku's Kian, @Hugrf's Breeze.

A few of you are in Ice, but still we might have to do nest rentals. I'd gladly handle it, but if you are more comfortable doing it yourselves, that's cool too.

Please let me know if you're willing to breed your dragons, even if the answer is no, so I'll know if I'll have to look for other options! Also, if you'd like anything in exchange, naturally I'm open to that too.

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get land myself an Obsidian/Silver/White Ice Imperial boy, and before I resign myself to the hell that is Imp projects, I wanted to give this a try. I've pinged you to ask for a little assistance!

I dug a little in dragon search, and this is what I managed to come up with. I'd be super happy if we could put together even just one pair from these guys to nest in Ice, with the only condition of having at least one Imp in each pair.
The boys: @xFlameAnnie's Indeos, @Ebonpyre's Tsumetai, and @darkafi4's Unnamed.
The girls: @GryphonScreech's Siren, @PhilletShadows' Moonlight, @DrinaLestrange33's Adalia, and @BunnaRabbit's Haruka, @mikhael's beetle, @shadow9119's Varinia, @Hakku's Kian, @Hugrf's Breeze.

A few of you are in Ice, but still we might have to do nest rentals. I'd gladly handle it, but if you are more comfortable doing it yourselves, that's cool too.

Please let me know if you're willing to breed your dragons, even if the answer is no, so I'll know if I'll have to look for other options! Also, if you'd like anything in exchange, naturally I'm open to that too.
sure, you can use tsumetai for your project. just let me know what you need me to do!
sure, you can use tsumetai for your project. just let me know what you need me to do!
^_^
@Ebonpyre Thank you! Will do as soon as I get more replies!
@Ebonpyre Thank you! Will do as soon as I get more replies!
I can lend ya moonlight for the project! Just lemmie know when!
I can lend ya moonlight for the project! Just lemmie know when!
GO1zI9z.gif i swear i have a braincell
I'll hand over Haruka for the project, just let me know what you need me to do! :)
I'll hand over Haruka for the project, just let me know what you need me to do! :)
I'll gladly help with this project!
I'll gladly help with this project!
@Ebonpyre @PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit @xFlameAnnie Oh my, thank you so much for so many replies!

We've got 2 pairs right now, which should be more than enough to get one (1) boy (unless I'm having the worst imaginable unlucky streak). I think the easiest way would be: all dragons come to me -> I get them to nests thru the Nest Network -> I send them back home to you.

If this is okay with all of you, then we can proceed!
@Ebonpyre @PhilletShadows @BunnaRabbit @xFlameAnnie Oh my, thank you so much for so many replies!

We've got 2 pairs right now, which should be more than enough to get one (1) boy (unless I'm having the worst imaginable unlucky streak). I think the easiest way would be: all dragons come to me -> I get them to nests thru the Nest Network -> I send them back home to you.

If this is okay with all of you, then we can proceed!
Yeah im good with that! I can send ya a crossroads
Yeah im good with that! I can send ya a crossroads
GO1zI9z.gif i swear i have a braincell
I'm gonna send Haruka through Crossroads if that's okay. :)
I'm gonna send Haruka through Crossroads if that's okay. :)
Will send him now. Sorry for late reply i didnt have enough time.
Will send him now. Sorry for late reply i didnt have enough time.
1 2