Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 ... 3512 3513
Skins I have:

Skins/ I want
Im looking for anything eastern culture related (i.e. kitsune, oni, lanterns, Chinese new year, etc.) regardless of breed. But these are also on my wish list.

Skins I have:

Skins/ I want
Im looking for anything eastern culture related (i.e. kitsune, oni, lanterns, Chinese new year, etc.) regardless of breed. But these are also on my wish list.

WJfRJsj.jpg
@Innive
would be about 10 eggs!!
@Innive
would be about 10 eggs!!
TvGyETb.gif
@Aquatlcs I have multiple nocturne eggs if you'd like to trade for those! LAH price in gems for them is around 240g, so I could give you 4 eggs in exchange
@Aquatlcs I have multiple nocturne eggs if you'd like to trade for those! LAH price in gems for them is around 240g, so I could give you 4 eggs in exchange
@Icystorm, just to check (since I sometimes struggle with visualizing numbers), 2kg is 2000g, and 1.8kg is 1800g?
@Icystorm, just to check (since I sometimes struggle with visualizing numbers), 2kg is 2000g, and 1.8kg is 1800g?
Seeking
Seeking
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Erisalia
How much for Accent: Gold Cerberus please?
@Erisalia
How much for Accent: Gold Cerberus please?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Erisalia How much for Magia? ????
@Erisalia How much for Magia? ????
@erisalia :eyes: do you perhaps have the entire list somewhere? Just wanna see all of it
@erisalia :eyes: do you perhaps have the entire list somewhere? Just wanna see all of it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Erisalia I’d like to take both (tranquility and ss-Alska rose) please. Would you be able to do PA? I just realized that nature is trying for Dom this week. But if not, that’s fine too as I’d understand. Thank you!
@Erisalia I’d like to take both (tranquility and ss-Alska rose) please. Would you be able to do PA? I just realized that nature is trying for Dom this week. But if not, that’s fine too as I’d understand. Thank you!
@weazelhound ya that sounds good to me!!!
@weazelhound ya that sounds good to me!!!
TvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 ... 3512 3513