Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Buy A Gecko! - 4 SDF Skins - 900g
1 2 3
@Saintess for which color? I signed up for two. Or is it for both?
@Saintess for which color? I signed up for two. Or is it for both?
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th

Thank you for asking, it’s for the blue/purple!
@9th

Thank you for asking, it’s for the blue/purple!
bump
bump
P. rangei will be sent to queue soon, some difficulties came up with tech so it might be delayed, I’ll try to update everyone once in awhile on the skins status. It’d also be greatly appreciated if you suggest these skins to your friends!
P. rangei will be sent to queue soon, some difficulties came up with tech so it might be delayed, I’ll try to update everyone once in awhile on the skins status. It’d also be greatly appreciated if you suggest these skins to your friends!
Submitted #85932
(@Vanq please send in payment thank you)
Submitted #85932
(@Vanq please send in payment thank you)
Sorry I've been buried in pings from all the g1 hatches hah! I can send payment once it goes through the accent goes through the queue if thats alright.
Sorry I've been buried in pings from all the g1 hatches hah! I can send payment once it goes through the accent goes through the queue if thats alright.
@/vanq yeah that’s fine!!
Sorry I’ve been buried in work, it got denied for lines & shadows. Resubmitting soon
@/vanq yeah that’s fine!!
Sorry I’ve been buried in work, it got denied for lines & shadows. Resubmitting soon
Sorry to bother you but any updates on this?
Sorry to bother you but any updates on this?
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Saintess since it's been a few months since I sent a payment and no skin yet, I was wondering if I could get a refund?
@Saintess since it's been a few months since I sent a payment and no skin yet, I was wondering if I could get a refund?
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 3