Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | java’s cafe of doodles! [2/3, USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@julydreamzzz @ladyqueerclaw everything looks great on both your forms! thanks so much :)
@julydreamzzz @ladyqueerclaw everything looks great on both your forms! thanks so much :)
> _ JAVA. ANY PRONOUNS. FR TIME. _

CAFE OF DOODLES

[ . . . save point reached. will you rest a while? ]
Hello... I am here once more... I'd like to snatch up the last slot if possible!! :)c

username: SpottedSorex
character ref/link: Smith, who has both a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile!
size (s/m/l): Medium
render level: Full render
payment type: Treasure
any other notes?:
  • I highly recommend that you stick to her human design; if you want to take a knack at a cat design, then toss Brown into the mix instead.
  • Her reference image is horrid at showing this, but her eyes are grayish brown.
  • You don't have to follow Smith's referenced outfits specifically if you don't want to. Just keep in mind that she's a relatively traditionalist person and would primarily stick to dresses that are from the 1950s in style (x, x for examples)
  • Smith is a pretty demure and soft individual in demeanor; a soft smile or an anxious expression would fit her best.
  • I normally write her as being fairly young (in her twenties or so), so please try depicting her as such in her art! More specifically, it would be her before... Well... The lobotomy.

As always, you're more than welcome to ping or PM me if you have any questions/updates regarding my commission! ^^
Hello... I am here once more... I'd like to snatch up the last slot if possible!! :)c

username: SpottedSorex
character ref/link: Smith, who has both a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile!
size (s/m/l): Medium
render level: Full render
payment type: Treasure
any other notes?:
  • I highly recommend that you stick to her human design; if you want to take a knack at a cat design, then toss Brown into the mix instead.
  • Her reference image is horrid at showing this, but her eyes are grayish brown.
  • You don't have to follow Smith's referenced outfits specifically if you don't want to. Just keep in mind that she's a relatively traditionalist person and would primarily stick to dresses that are from the 1950s in style (x, x for examples)
  • Smith is a pretty demure and soft individual in demeanor; a soft smile or an anxious expression would fit her best.
  • I normally write her as being fairly young (in her twenties or so), so please try depicting her as such in her art! More specifically, it would be her before... Well... The lobotomy.

As always, you're more than welcome to ping or PM me if you have any questions/updates regarding my commission! ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex everything looks great! i'll mark you down.

and with that, the shop is closed, folks. still feel free to ping me if you'd like to be added/removed from the pinglist (i'll figure out a self-editing thing one of these days ;;)
@SpottedSorex everything looks great! i'll mark you down.

and with that, the shop is closed, folks. still feel free to ping me if you'd like to be added/removed from the pinglist (i'll figure out a self-editing thing one of these days ;;)

CAFE OF DOODLES

@javapix

Could I please get put on the pinglist?
@javapix

[quote name="Zeno123" date="2022-01-31 14:00:01" ] @javapix Could I please get put on the pinglist? [/quote] added! thanks sm for the interest.
Zeno123 wrote on 2022-01-31 14:00:01:
@javapix

added! thanks sm for the interest.

CAFE OF DOODLES

[code]@Pie0 @Jupiteru @Eulogy @LordMoth @YetDarker @SpottedSorex @Humane @julydreamzzz @StarryLune @Marbleway @CeruleanRaven @ladyqueerclaw @Firedawn @MushroomEmpress @mildu @Sarenderpity @Zeno123[/code] [b]hi all![/b] thought you'd heard the last of me, huh? well, i just wanted to give you all a ping since i have revamped my thread, added new examples + prices, etc... and i'm going to be reopening shop in a few days! it should be [i]sept 1st or 2nd[/i], depending on how moving goes ;; i am now also open to taking [b]usd commissions[/b]. this is a big deal for me as it helps me contribute to my university costs, so if you would like to reserve a usd slot, you can! frc commissions must wait until i officially open the shop. as always, if you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, lmk! thanks again ^^

hi all! thought you'd heard the last of me, huh? well, i just wanted to give you all a ping since i have revamped my thread, added new examples + prices, etc... and i'm going to be reopening shop in a few days! it should be sept 1st or 2nd, depending on how moving goes ;;

i am now also open to taking usd commissions. this is a big deal for me as it helps me contribute to my university costs, so if you would like to reserve a usd slot, you can! frc commissions must wait until i officially open the shop.

as always, if you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, lmk! thanks again ^^

CAFE OF DOODLES

[code]@Pie0 @Jupiteru @Eulogy @LordMoth @YetDarker @SpottedSorex @Humane @julydreamzzz @StarryLune @Marbleway @CeruleanRaven @ladyqueerclaw @Firedawn @MushroomEmpress @mildu @Sarenderpity @Zeno123[/code] and the shop is... [b]OPEN[/b]! thanks for waiting, and i hope things have been going well for everyone ^^ there is 1 FRC and 2 USD slots open so to not overwhelm myself. if you have any questions, please let me know! ping or dm to put in an order, as usual.

and the shop is... OPEN! thanks for waiting, and i hope things have been going well for everyone ^^

there is 1 FRC and 2 USD slots open so to not overwhelm myself. if you have any questions, please let me know! ping or dm to put in an order, as usual.

CAFE OF DOODLES

@javapix
Hello! I’d love to grab the frc slot please! :D

username: MushroomEmpress
character ref/link: Grim & Fi
payment (g/t/usd): gems
size (s/m/l): medium
render level: fully rendered
any other notes?: They’re best friends and later on lovers. They travel together through dangerous woods and go through many hardships, but they always support each other. I don’t have a specific idea in mind, so feel free to draw them any way you like, unless you’d like me to give a specific idea of course.

Thanks! ^^
@javapix

any other notes?: They’re best friends and later on lovers. They travel together through dangerous woods and go through many hardships, but they always support each other. I don’t have a specific idea in mind, so feel free to draw them any way you like, unless you’d like me to give a specific idea of course.

Thanks! ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
[quote name="MushroomEmpress" date="2022-09-04 00:52:17" ] @javapix Hello! I’d love to grab the frc slot please! :D username: MushroomEmpress character ref/link: Grim & Fi payment (g/t/usd): gems size (s/m/l): medium render level: fully rendered any other notes?: They’re best friends and later on lovers. They travel together through dangerous woods and go through many hardships, but they always support each other. I don’t have a specific idea in mind, so feel free to draw them any way you like, unless you’d like me to give a specific idea of course. Thanks! ^^ [/quote] hi, thanks sm for ordering! i just marked you down for that slot and will be in touch soon ^^
MushroomEmpress wrote on 2022-09-04 00:52:17:
@javapix

Thanks! ^^

hi, thanks sm for ordering! i just marked you down for that slot and will be in touch soon ^^

CAFE OF DOODLES

bump!
bump!

CAFE OF DOODLES

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9