Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | java’s cafe of doodles! [2/3, USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[size=3][center]welcome to [b]CAFE JAVA![/b] [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [b]status[/b] [ OPEN! 2 usd slots available [emoji=heart size=1] ][/center] hi hi! welcome to my little art cafe, where i take your lovely characters and draw them. it’s a vibe. i’m not super active on here, as you can likely tell, so if you have any feedback, lmk! my prices are also open to haggling, but i prefer to not go too far off from what's listed here. anyhow, that's about it! shoot me a message if you have any questions, and thanks again for stopping by the shop <3 [emoji=gear size=1] [b]technicalities[/b] [LIST][*]1000 : 1 treasure / gem ratio. [*]do not trace, claim, or otherwise remove credit from my work! you’re welcome to put the finished piece on toyhou.se or similar sites. [*]you can order a max of 2 characters at once if using FR currency, and a max of 3 if using USD. [*]i will send you a sketch during the process. i ask that you set up the payment after the sketch is approved [b]at the latest[/b]. [*]i reserve the right to refuse an order if need be. [*]i typically draw humanoids, but if you’re willing to deal with a bit of unfamiliarity around anatomy i’m happy to do otherwise. ocs or on-site dragons are welcome. [*]if you do not want your commission to be displayed on my social media and/or portfolio (i will always give character credit), then let me know. [*]please [i]fill out the attached form[/i] to place an order, either on this thread or in a message. [*]turnaround time is two weeks. i will let you know asap if i think it's going to take longer. [*]i will [i]not[/i] draw: real people, nsfw, hateful topics. just be smart![/LIST] [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]portfolio[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7n18yDz.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iw9FnNW.png[/img] [center]artfight attack on fluxtill[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t4SRocE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S10NqSP.png[/img] [center]art trade w/ lillinettix[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/746575153210589206/871175392550084678/aleks.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YDx9fHd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zdMxD9Y.png[/img] [center]art trade w/ faerfly[/center] [b]prices[/b] note: complex apparel and / or designs may warrant a higher price! i will let you know in advance what the total will be if so. extra note: i take usd payment using paypal or square invoice! [u]gems + gold [/u] small ([i]headshots[/i]) [LIST][*]sketch: 200 g/kt / $7 [*]flat colors: 275 g/kt / $10 [*]fully rendered: 350 g/kt / $15[/LIST] medium ([i]waist-up[/i]) [LIST][*]sketch: 350 g/kt / $15 [*]flat colors: 340 g/kt / $20 [*]fully rendered: 450 g/kt /$25[/LIST] large ([i]full body[/i]) [LIST][*]sketch: 500 g/kt / $30 [*]flat colors: 650 g/kt / $37 [*]fully rendered: 800 g/kt / $45[/LIST] mini ([i]semichibi/pagedoll[/i], example [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/53712495_akF64OpYW8E4fBb.png]here[/url]) [LIST][*]sketch: 200 g/kt / $7 [*]flat colors: 275 g/kt / $10 [*]fully rendered: 350 g/kt / $15[/LIST] [u]items[/u] (can partially/fully pay if using FR currency) [LIST][*]basically anything high value enough! think items that would be on the marketplace: genes, skins, etc. their value will be based on their LAH price.[/LIST] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]order form[/b] [code]username: character ref/link: payment (g/t/usd): size (s/m/l): render level: any other notes?:[/code] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]pinglist[/b] Pie0; Jupiteru; Eulogy; LordMoth; YetDarker; SpottedSorex; Humane; julydreamzzz; StarryLune; Marbleway; CeruleanRaven; ladyqueerclaw; Firedawn; MushroomEmpress; mildu; Sarenderpity; Zeno123; [/size]
welcome to CAFE JAVA!

status
[ OPEN! 2 usd slots available ]

hi hi! welcome to my little art cafe, where i take your lovely characters and draw them. it’s a vibe.

i’m not super active on here, as you can likely tell, so if you have any feedback, lmk! my prices are also open to haggling, but i prefer to not go too far off from what's listed here.

anyhow, that's about it! shoot me a message if you have any questions, and thanks again for stopping by the shop <3

technicalities
  • 1000 : 1 treasure / gem ratio.
  • do not trace, claim, or otherwise remove credit from my work! you’re welcome to put the finished piece on toyhou.se or similar sites.
  • you can order a max of 2 characters at once if using FR currency, and a max of 3 if using USD.
  • i will send you a sketch during the process. i ask that you set up the payment after the sketch is approved at the latest.
  • i reserve the right to refuse an order if need be.
  • i typically draw humanoids, but if you’re willing to deal with a bit of unfamiliarity around anatomy i’m happy to do otherwise. ocs or on-site dragons are welcome.
  • if you do not want your commission to be displayed on my social media and/or portfolio (i will always give character credit), then let me know.
  • please fill out the attached form to place an order, either on this thread or in a message.
  • turnaround time is two weeks. i will let you know asap if i think it's going to take longer.
  • i will not draw: real people, nsfw, hateful topics. just be smart!

portfolio

7n18yDz.jpg
iw9FnNW.png
artfight attack on fluxtill
t4SRocE.jpg
S10NqSP.png
art trade w/ lillinettix
aleks.jpg
YDx9fHd.png
zdMxD9Y.png
art trade w/ faerfly

prices
note: complex apparel and / or designs may warrant a higher price! i will let you know in advance what the total will be if so.
extra note: i take usd payment using paypal or square invoice!

gems + gold
small (headshots)
  • sketch: 200 g/kt / $7
  • flat colors: 275 g/kt / $10
  • fully rendered: 350 g/kt / $15

medium (waist-up)
  • sketch: 350 g/kt / $15
  • flat colors: 340 g/kt / $20
  • fully rendered: 450 g/kt /$25

large (full body)
  • sketch: 500 g/kt / $30
  • flat colors: 650 g/kt / $37
  • fully rendered: 800 g/kt / $45

mini (semichibi/pagedoll, example here)
  • sketch: 200 g/kt / $7
  • flat colors: 275 g/kt / $10
  • fully rendered: 350 g/kt / $15

items (can partially/fully pay if using FR currency)
  • basically anything high value enough! think items that would be on the marketplace: genes, skins, etc. their value will be based on their LAH price.

order form
Code:
username: character ref/link: payment (g/t/usd): size (s/m/l): render level: any other notes?:

pinglist
Pie0; Jupiteru; Eulogy; LordMoth; YetDarker; SpottedSorex; Humane; julydreamzzz; StarryLune; Marbleway; CeruleanRaven; ladyqueerclaw; Firedawn; MushroomEmpress; mildu; Sarenderpity; Zeno123;

> _ JAVA. ANY PRONOUNS. FR TIME. _

CAFE OF DOODLES

[ . . . save point reached. will you rest a while? ]
I would like to be added to your pinglist
lhhAKyQ.gif
[quote name="LPSvsS" date="2021-05-18 22:33:51" ] I would like to be added to your pinglist [/quote] added! thank you for the interest. :)
LPSvsS wrote on 2021-05-18 22:33:51:

added! thank you for the interest. :)

CAFE OF DOODLES

Would like to be on your pinglist as well :)
I'm definitely interested, I'd love to be on your pinglist!
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
[quote name="Pie0" date="2021-05-19 02:51:21" ] Would like to be on your pinglist as well :) [/quote] [quote name="Jupiteru" date="2021-05-19 09:00:08" ] I'm definitely interested, I'd love to be on your pinglist! [/quote] added! thank you both.
Pie0 wrote on 2021-05-19 02:51:21:
Jupiteru wrote on 2021-05-19 09:00:08:

added! thank you both.

CAFE OF DOODLES

Please put me on the ping list.
Pinglist me please!
Pinglist me please!
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
[quote name="Eulogy" date="2021-05-20 16:00:02" ] Please put me on the ping list. [/quote] [quote name="LordMoth" date="2021-05-20 17:34:36" ] Pinglist me please! [/quote] added, thank you for the interest :)
Eulogy wrote on 2021-05-20 16:00:02:
LordMoth wrote on 2021-05-20 17:34:36:
Pinglist me please!

added, thank you for the interest :)

CAFE OF DOODLES

I would love to be on your pinglist<3
I would love to be on your pinglist<3
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9