Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | java’s cafe of doodles! [2/3, USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MushroomEmpress ofc, added! thanks sm ^^
@MushroomEmpress ofc, added! thanks sm ^^
> _ JAVA. ANY PRONOUNS. FR TIME. _

CAFE OF DOODLES

[ . . . save point reached. will you rest a while? ]
@javapix
would you mind adding me to the pinglist too? i just love your style!
@javapix
[quote name="mildu" date="2021-10-27 01:30:29" ] @javapix would you mind adding me to the pinglist too? i just love your style! [/quote] added! sorry for the wait ^^ hoping to open up shop soon with some porfolio/price changes, but i'll ping everyone when that happens.
mildu wrote on 2021-10-27 01:30:29:
@javapix

added! sorry for the wait ^^

hoping to open up shop soon with some porfolio/price changes, but i'll ping everyone when that happens.

CAFE OF DOODLES

would love to be added to ping
[quote name="Sarenderpity" date="2022-01-06 10:54:51" ] would love to be added to ping [/quote] added! thanks so much.
Sarenderpity wrote on 2022-01-06 10:54:51:

added! thanks so much.

CAFE OF DOODLES

[code]@Pie0 @Jupiteru @Eulogy @LordMoth @YetDarker @SpottedSorex @Humane @julydreamzzz @StarryLune @Marbleway @CeruleanRaven @ladyqueerclaw @Firedawn @MushroomEmpress @mildu @Sarenderpity[/code] hi all! i hope the new year's been treating you somewhat well. the shop is now [b]open[/b] with [b]four slots[/b], so if you'd like to order, just fill out the same form as always. you may notice that [b]my prices have increased[/b]. i think they better fit how much time i put into a commission now, but if this makes you unable to order or if you think they're too high, let me know and we can chat. and if you'd like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, just tag me here. thanks again! [emoji=heart size=1]

hi all! i hope the new year's been treating you somewhat well. the shop is now open with four slots, so if you'd like to order, just fill out the same form as always.

you may notice that my prices have increased. i think they better fit how much time i put into a commission now, but if this makes you unable to order or if you think they're too high, let me know and we can chat. and if you'd like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, just tag me here. thanks again!

CAFE OF DOODLES

bump! 3/4 spots open.
bump! 3/4 spots open.

CAFE OF DOODLES

AND HELLO I AM BACK ONCE AGAIN. i continue to come back like a crow with money for you.

username: julydreamzzz
character ref/link: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/781553441495318538/929253701342867486/IMG_3433.png (lemme know if this link doesnt work for any reason!!)
size (s/m/l): small
render level: full
payment type: treasure
any other notes?: just the ones in the profile as usual :3c maybe u could go off of the ‘love is dead’ CHVRCHES album for vibes? idk ive been listenin to so much of it lately haha but thats ofc optional and u can just do whatever :DD
AND HELLO I AM BACK ONCE AGAIN. i continue to come back like a crow with money for you.

username: julydreamzzz
character ref/link: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/781553441495318538/929253701342867486/IMG_3433.png (lemme know if this link doesnt work for any reason!!)
size (s/m/l): small
any other notes?: just the ones in the profile as usual :3c maybe u could go off of the ‘love is dead’ CHVRCHES album for vibes? idk ive been listenin to so much of it lately haha but thats ofc optional and u can just do whatever :DD
my signature is painfully outdated actually lol
@javapix ALWAYS FORGET THE PING AHA….. oopsy
@javapix ALWAYS FORGET THE PING AHA….. oopsy
my signature is painfully outdated actually lol
username: ladyqueerclaw
character ref/link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bOFB949JA6RRquHzsxlhdfyFbb1lV6msD6tmcoC3ig/edit?usp=sharing
size (s/m/l): l
any other notes?:he should look sort of desperate/yearning but also a touch crestfallen if that makes any sense to you?
@javapix
username: ladyqueerclaw
character ref/link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bOFB949JA6RRquHzsxlhdfyFbb1lV6msD6tmcoC3ig/edit?usp=sharing
size (s/m/l): l
any other notes?:he should look sort of desperate/yearning but also a touch crestfallen if that makes any sense to you?
@javapix
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9