Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 6868 6869
@ProbablyLying They're nesting on two eggs! :D @milesss I can host your shadow nest too! Any/no food is fine with me. :) -------------------------- Separate to that, would I also be able to ask for one arcane nest? I'm happy to give however many food points you'd like, I'd like them to stay very safe as they're one of the pairs I've invested a lot in. [quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of the Arcane][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@8Spitfire8, @AnguisaThorne, @Apology, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @Dodecahedron, @ElvenArtist, @fairytones, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @piperrr, @PlanetariumPixel, @Polyhymnia, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @SynaWyi, @velvetpaws, @wonderwild[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote]
@ProbablyLying They're nesting on two eggs! :D

@milesss I can host your shadow nest too! Any/no food is fine with me. :)

Separate to that, would I also be able to ask for one arcane nest? I'm happy to give however many food points you'd like, I'd like them to stay very safe as they're one of the pairs I've invested a lot in.
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of the Arcane o @8Spitfire8, @AnguisaThorne, @Apology, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @Dodecahedron, @ElvenArtist, @fairytones, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @piperrr, @PlanetariumPixel, @Polyhymnia, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @SynaWyi, @velvetpaws, @wonderwild

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@milesss Three eggs! :D
@milesss Three eggs! :D
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
[quote=Light CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZQGfAQY.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Angelical, @BNY, @Deluxe, @HuskyLove, @IllusiveFox, @Jessyta, @KeirAutomaton, @Kristi, @Lendri, @LhiannanSidhe, @liyue, @lynxedlight, @lyricalmyxteries, @Malreau, @mysticpenguin, @pikammd, @Rainbowlight, @Renmei, @SarcasticHawke, @TheWhiteHart, @TornadoTorrie[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Hello friends! I am looking for [b][s]4 Lightning[/s](all 4 found) and 1 Light nest[/b]. Happy to divide between hosts, of course (4 is a lot, sorry, lightning eyes look good on so many things, lol). Thanks in advance for any help and hope you're all having a good day :) EDIT: woops also please let me know what food you'd like or if you'd prefer a small gift <3
Light CFCE Hosts wrote:

Hello friends! I am looking for 4 Lightning(all 4 found) and 1 Light nest. Happy to divide between hosts, of course (4 is a lot, sorry, lightning eyes look good on so many things, lol). Thanks in advance for any help and hope you're all having a good day :)

EDIT: woops also please let me know what food you'd like or if you'd prefer a small gift <3
@Wolfdawn I can get one of your lightning nests! Any food is fine.
@Wolfdawn I can get one of your lightning nests! Any food is fine.
3GDu8cA.png
@ProbablyLying
Caris and Hosava have 2 eggs
@ProbablyLying
Caris and Hosava have 2 eggs
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Star moss][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@8Spitfire8, @AnguisaThorne, @Apology, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @Dodecahedron, @ElvenArtist, @fairytones, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @piperrr, @PlanetariumPixel, @Polyhymnia, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @SynaWyi, @velvetpaws, @wonderwild[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Nature CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Alithium8, @AsylumBat, @Azrail, @briar, @Comfrey, @cwassaunt, @Doki, @Endofighter, @GentleGentoo, @Griffen7232, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @kveikur, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Myconid, @ofendlessstars, @Perrydotto, @Rosekitten, @SpectralRose, @themasterplan47, @WendysWing, @xullre[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Peyp[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hello! I'm seeking 1 Arcane Nest and 1 Nature Nest! Edit: Let me know if you'd like a gift or some gems! edit 2: arcane nest found![/s] ty!
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Star Moss o @8Spitfire8, @AnguisaThorne, @Apology, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @Dodecahedron, @ElvenArtist, @fairytones, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @piperrr, @PlanetariumPixel, @Polyhymnia, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @SynaWyi, @velvetpaws, @wonderwild

Flight moderator: @

Nature CFCE Hosts wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg o @Alithium8, @AsylumBat, @Azrail, @briar, @Comfrey, @cwassaunt, @Doki, @Endofighter, @GentleGentoo, @Griffen7232, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @kveikur, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Myconid, @ofendlessstars, @Perrydotto, @Rosekitten, @SpectralRose, @themasterplan47, @WendysWing, @xullre

Flight moderator: @Peyp

Hello! I'm seeking 1 Arcane Nest and 1 Nature Nest!

Edit: Let me know if you'd like a gift or some gems!

edit 2: arcane nest found!
ty!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@Grail I can take your arcane nest! I'd appreciate the gems please <3
@Grail I can take your arcane nest! I'd appreciate the gems please <3
oh this exists. wild
@PlanetariumPixel tysm!
@PlanetariumPixel tysm!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@queerqueg

I can do wind if you still want it!
@queerqueg

I can do wind if you still want it!
@Grail you're welcome! unfortunately, they only produced one egg, so I hope it's exactly what you want <3
@Grail you're welcome! unfortunately, they only produced one egg, so I hope it's exactly what you want <3
oh this exists. wild
1 2 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 6868 6869