Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] art & lore pop-up!
1 2 3 4 5
headcanons for KeepersOfTheDark [quote] [b]Berke[/b] [list][*] he accidentally disturbed ancient ruins and was attacked by the resident evil spirit. he nearly died, but someone found him and he was saved. although he was brought back from the brink, the spirit continued to linger. [*]the spirit wanted his soul and body because of his skills and reputation as a powerful brawler. [*] his many years of experience gave him the ability to effectively find and exploit the weak spots of many different species, dragons or otherwise. [*] he knows when someone he loves dies; a sinking feeling overwhelms him. [*] in the arena, deaths don’t occur often. when they do, he wears the bones of his fallen opponents as a mark of respect for their lives. [*] hates the colour teal because it looks like the spirit, but unfortunately has to wear colours of that sort in order to avoid getting possessed by it. such clothes make the spirit believe he is a spirit too, and thus cannot be possessed. hopefully the spirit won’t possess him, ever (that would be a good story though). [/list]
headcanons for KeepersOfTheDark
Quote:
Berke
  • he accidentally disturbed ancient ruins and was attacked by the resident evil spirit. he nearly died, but someone found him and he was saved. although he was brought back from the brink, the spirit continued to linger.
  • the spirit wanted his soul and body because of his skills and reputation as a powerful brawler.
  • his many years of experience gave him the ability to effectively find and exploit the weak spots of many different species, dragons or otherwise.
  • he knows when someone he loves dies; a sinking feeling overwhelms him.
  • in the arena, deaths don’t occur often. when they do, he wears the bones of his fallen opponents as a mark of respect for their lives.
  • hates the colour teal because it looks like the spirit, but unfortunately has to wear colours of that sort in order to avoid getting possessed by it. such clothes make the spirit believe he is a spirit too, and thus cannot be possessed. hopefully the spirit won’t possess him, ever (that would be a good story though).
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
headcanons for KeepersOfTheDark [quote] [b]Niko[/b] [list][*] the bloodshard chains he wears can be used as daggers. they’re actually his own blood, and can manipulate it from solid and liquid and vice versa. [*] is actually a huge softie on the inside. [*] he loves to make armour and just Knows what someone needs. magic or not, it is quality. [*] he forged his familiar as a gift for someone and was really surprised when it came alive. now it sits on the armoury’s door to welcome guests (and talks to him when he’s lonely). [*] likes to drink ginger ale. he hoards bottles of them. [*] the armour he makes is very beautiful, with intricate chains and detail that are a trademark of his work. [/list]
headcanons for KeepersOfTheDark
Quote:
Niko
  • the bloodshard chains he wears can be used as daggers. they’re actually his own blood, and can manipulate it from solid and liquid and vice versa.
  • is actually a huge softie on the inside.
  • he loves to make armour and just Knows what someone needs. magic or not, it is quality.
  • he forged his familiar as a gift for someone and was really surprised when it came alive. now it sits on the armoury’s door to welcome guests (and talks to him when he’s lonely).
  • likes to drink ginger ale. he hoards bottles of them.
  • the armour he makes is very beautiful, with intricate chains and detail that are a trademark of his work.
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Tirtouga678 | ART
character (picture and/or link): https://toyhou.se/11921768.narcisse-kallis
payment type (egg/chests/USD): egg
amount you’re paying: I only have one egg, but I'd send over 100kt on top of that if you'd oblige me by roughly coloring the piece :) Just let me know ^^
any other details: You can take your pick of which version of them you want to draw! They're always plenty smug, but also used to be a lot more naive and helpful. They're very much just a jerk now.
@Tirtouga678 | ART
character (picture and/or link): https://toyhou.se/11921768.narcisse-kallis
payment type (egg/chests/USD): egg
amount you’re paying: I only have one egg, but I'd send over 100kt on top of that if you'd oblige me by roughly coloring the piece :) Just let me know ^^
any other details: You can take your pick of which version of them you want to draw! They're always plenty smug, but also used to be a lot more naive and helpful. They're very much just a jerk now.
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel

OH an art order! Hello! Thanks for paying me to practice drawing letting me draw your character. Ahem.

I can certainly do rough colour, but would like to know what you mean by that - would you mean flat colours, or just general dashes of colour wherever I feel like adding them...?

I can do one chibi emote for each form, maybe? I was thinking one innocent-ish expression and one annoying one.

edit: checked out your clan profile page. do you mean mozart as in the composer mozart? :0
@FluffleDuffel

OH an art order! Hello! Thanks for paying me to practice drawing letting me draw your character. Ahem.

I can certainly do rough colour, but would like to know what you mean by that - would you mean flat colours, or just general dashes of colour wherever I feel like adding them...?

I can do one chibi emote for each form, maybe? I was thinking one innocent-ish expression and one annoying one.

edit: checked out your clan profile page. do you mean mozart as in the composer mozart? :0
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

omg these are so good, thank you so much!!! i love them <3
omg these are so good, thank you so much!!! i love them <3
KXGUc.gife5hgF.gifejglk.gifPGiqn.gif
@Tirtouga678

Whatever you feel is comfortable! I find not every piece is made better by rigid color, but something like having his hair be colored darker than the rest of his face generally helps give the character more form. Also, if color doesn't work, just scrap it--I'd rather you like how the piece turns out. I'm still happy to tip for the attempt :)

The idea for two emotes (the duality of man) sounds fun if you're game!

As for the bit about my profile, yes I did mean the composer. I've had a do it for him wall in my room for the last four years; I like this silly little man and his silly little songs. They're fun!
@Tirtouga678

Whatever you feel is comfortable! I find not every piece is made better by rigid color, but something like having his hair be colored darker than the rest of his face generally helps give the character more form. Also, if color doesn't work, just scrap it--I'd rather you like how the piece turns out. I'm still happy to tip for the attempt :)

The idea for two emotes (the duality of man) sounds fun if you're game!

As for the bit about my profile, yes I did mean the composer. I've had a do it for him wall in my room for the last four years; I like this silly little man and his silly little songs. They're fun!
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel

That can be done! I'll see what looks best on the chibis then. c: and y e s the duality of man. Or would it be immortal instead...? ;)

Mozart's pieces are really nice if you just want something light to listen to, the technique required to achieve that lightness on the other hand is no joke. Why were classical composers so good at playing piano >.< (and he was a master of procrastination, something we all aspire to be)
@FluffleDuffel

That can be done! I'll see what looks best on the chibis then. c: and y e s the duality of man. Or would it be immortal instead...? ;)

Mozart's pieces are really nice if you just want something light to listen to, the technique required to achieve that lightness on the other hand is no joke. Why were classical composers so good at playing piano >.< (and he was a master of procrastination, something we all aspire to be)

@Tirtouga678

But in this case what is an immortal but a man whose suffering has been prolonged? Jk, jk. Payment sent!

All true, someone please help him. Or not, I guess he did still pull it off more often than not haha. I just wish he made more oboe concertos for my own selfish reasons :P
@Tirtouga678

But in this case what is an immortal but a man whose suffering has been prolonged? Jk, jk. Payment sent!

All true, someone please help him. Or not, I guess he did still pull it off more often than not haha. I just wish he made more oboe concertos for my own selfish reasons :P
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel I never got the notification for your previous post! Sorry about that, I definitely would have responded. And yes, immortality does lead to prolonged suffering... It is quite hard to find pieces for some instruments! I was trying to find examples of oboe solos for music but I couldn’t find much. Anyway, your art is done! Sorry that it took a while, I had a few busy days. Did some shading which I hope fulfills your idea of rough colour! I did one fullbody and one emote (kind of a meme actually). Hope you enjoy! Let me know if any changes are needed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CqehmkC.png[/img]
@FluffleDuffel

I never got the notification for your previous post! Sorry about that, I definitely would have responded. And yes, immortality does lead to prolonged suffering...

It is quite hard to find pieces for some instruments! I was trying to find examples of oboe solos for music but I couldn’t find much.

Anyway, your art is done! Sorry that it took a while, I had a few busy days. Did some shading which I hope fulfills your idea of rough colour! I did one fullbody and one emote (kind of a meme actually). Hope you enjoy! Let me know if any changes are needed.

CqehmkC.png

@Tirtouga678

Aaaa, no worries about the wait! They look super cute; I love the contrast (the very anime side emote is a fun way to do it :P)! Thanks so much <3
@Tirtouga678

Aaaa, no worries about the wait! They look super cute; I love the contrast (the very anime side emote is a fun way to do it :P)! Thanks so much <3
PMb4IFn.png
1 2 3 4 5