Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] art & lore pop-up!
1 2 3 4 5
@StarfallRanch

Here's your finished comm! Hope you enjoy ^^ remember to redo italics if you're posting it elsewhere, and credit (linking to this shop/our respective shops or profiles) is much appreciated! Thank you for ordering <3

you have to put your feet straight, sweetheart. let the temple call to you, and listen as they bring you to those heights. the starless sky will shed no remorse and fear will eat away at your heart. ascend, but still ground your feet. now place them one ahead of the other, as the landscape of crumbling bricks and decaying statues fade away at your peripherals. now statues morph into gravestones, and their lettering is faded. let this not bother you. the wind is howling and the vines spread over your feet, diseased and rotting. you have to move, do not stay put! again! put your feet straight and run, for that is what you were made to do.

flowers grow at the feet of forgotten graves. thunder rolls and lightning arcs across the twilight sky. stars flicker like candles and you would do well to watch your step, child of the dead - this land hungers for your soul. headstones will crumble into golden dust and shadows will melt back beyond the grave. the ghosts are singing, do you hear their sorrowful cries? their siren songs? they mourn the land and its fall into oblivion, their samsara chains that cage them beneath the earth. you are safe for now. but soon the pillars of stone shall fall and the lights will be snuffed out forever. amidst the flowing sand, the wind is crying. it cries for your doomed soul. run while you can.

the grave flowers bloom into a ghostly universe.
@StarfallRanch

Here's your finished comm! Hope you enjoy ^^ remember to redo italics if you're posting it elsewhere, and credit (linking to this shop/our respective shops or profiles) is much appreciated! Thank you for ordering <3

you have to put your feet straight, sweetheart. let the temple call to you, and listen as they bring you to those heights. the starless sky will shed no remorse and fear will eat away at your heart. ascend, but still ground your feet. now place them one ahead of the other, as the landscape of crumbling bricks and decaying statues fade away at your peripherals. now statues morph into gravestones, and their lettering is faded. let this not bother you. the wind is howling and the vines spread over your feet, diseased and rotting. you have to move, do not stay put! again! put your feet straight and run, for that is what you were made to do.

flowers grow at the feet of forgotten graves. thunder rolls and lightning arcs across the twilight sky. stars flicker like candles and you would do well to watch your step, child of the dead - this land hungers for your soul. headstones will crumble into golden dust and shadows will melt back beyond the grave. the ghosts are singing, do you hear their sorrowful cries? their siren songs? they mourn the land and its fall into oblivion, their samsara chains that cage them beneath the earth. you are safe for now. but soon the pillars of stone shall fall and the lights will be snuffed out forever. amidst the flowing sand, the wind is crying. it cries for your doomed soul. run while you can.

the grave flowers bloom into a ghostly universe.
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Thank you so much! This is gorgeous <333 definitely going to make a note to commission y'all again sometime!
Thank you so much! This is gorgeous <333 definitely going to make a note to commission y'all again sometime!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@StarfallRanch
i myself hope you're feeling better now, we're glad you like it! <33
@StarfallRanch
i myself hope you're feeling better now, we're glad you like it! <33
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@StarryLune
Yeah, I am, this really helped <333
@StarryLune
Yeah, I am, this really helped <333
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@StarfallRanch

Glad you liked it! Feel free to come again, and I hope you're feeling a lot better (and will continue to feel good!) <3

ps. I love the ideas you have for your dragons! And the trio of Veils in your hibden (October, November, December) are suuuuper pretty :0
@StarfallRanch

Glad you liked it! Feel free to come again, and I hope you're feeling a lot better (and will continue to feel good!) <3

ps. I love the ideas you have for your dragons! And the trio of Veils in your hibden (October, November, December) are suuuuper pretty :0
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@KeepersOfTheDark
hi! we've finished the piece. i hope you like it! merry christmas as well ^^
Quote:
can she hear it? the sound of the sea, the shrieks and screams? she cannot see them, but they watch over her. she never leaves their sight, siren wails and treasure troves. seafoam clings to her legs, unwilling to let her go. now she will leap and soar across the borders, the islands and shipwrecks. splinters will form and cuts she will sustain, but it’s all worth it, right? to drain your worth into the form of a tiny seashell, to carry it with you and forget about your past. perhaps she won’t forget it, but she’ll never miss the sensation of spearing someone through the heart, or the lull of a rocking boat. when lightning strikes the sea, a blaze will burn. and that fire spreads in her heart, coursing through her veins and etched deep into her skin.

the sea watches over you. white foaming peaks roll and crash but no bolt of thunder will ever singe your scales. blue eyes ceaselessly scan the roiling sea, primed for the beguiling arc of a siren’s tail or the telltale shimmer of Maren scale. heat and pressure will only cause the sea to boil and burn, and so you will rise to the challenge in a hot jet of steam. your claws are the sharpest shells, and your pearl ripples with echoes of the past and future. so roar with the might of the tides, fearless warrior. for the ocean is your beating heart, alive with the thousand currents of a lost deity.
@KeepersOfTheDark
hi! we've finished the piece. i hope you like it! merry christmas as well ^^
Quote:
can she hear it? the sound of the sea, the shrieks and screams? she cannot see them, but they watch over her. she never leaves their sight, siren wails and treasure troves. seafoam clings to her legs, unwilling to let her go. now she will leap and soar across the borders, the islands and shipwrecks. splinters will form and cuts she will sustain, but it’s all worth it, right? to drain your worth into the form of a tiny seashell, to carry it with you and forget about your past. perhaps she won’t forget it, but she’ll never miss the sensation of spearing someone through the heart, or the lull of a rocking boat. when lightning strikes the sea, a blaze will burn. and that fire spreads in her heart, coursing through her veins and etched deep into her skin.

the sea watches over you. white foaming peaks roll and crash but no bolt of thunder will ever singe your scales. blue eyes ceaselessly scan the roiling sea, primed for the beguiling arc of a siren’s tail or the telltale shimmer of Maren scale. heat and pressure will only cause the sea to boil and burn, and so you will rise to the challenge in a hot jet of steam. your claws are the sharpest shells, and your pearl ripples with echoes of the past and future. so roar with the might of the tides, fearless warrior. for the ocean is your beating heart, alive with the thousand currents of a lost deity.
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
omg! i love it thank you guys so much!! <3
merry christmas! uwu
omg! i love it thank you guys so much!! <3
merry christmas! uwu
KXGUc.gife5hgF.gifejglk.gifPGiqn.gif
@KeepersOfTheDark
yay! glad you like it <3
@KeepersOfTheDark
yay! glad you like it <3
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
BONKKK
BONKKK
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
[size=5]@StarryLune @Tirtouga678 | HEADCANONS[/size] [b]link to dragon/clan[/b]: [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74571893][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1508118&skin=27275&apparel=3696,26281,15717,10376,28024,12902,743,20863,35516&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]no. of extra points (if any)[/b]: N/A [b]any other details[/b]: I always have the hardest time trying to flesh out characters so thank you for your services <3 I’d like to take him in a more serious/dark direction
@StarryLune @Tirtouga678 | HEADCANONS
link to dragon/clan:
scry?sdid=1508118&skin=27275&apparel=3696,26281,15717,10376,28024,12902,743,20863,35516&xt=dressing.png
no. of extra points (if any): N/A
any other details:
I always have the hardest time trying to flesh out characters so thank you for your services <3
I’d like to take him in a more serious/dark direction
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
1 2 3 4 5