Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Years 2021 Rose/Bud/Thorn
1 2
[center]Hello once again everybody! I hope you have been doing well in this crazy world and this crazy year. I know sometimes it can be really hard, and it is important to be able to acknowledge that. It is also equally important to reflect on the things that you've enjoyed as well as the things that you are looking forwards to in the next year. That's why I make this post every year after the original poster, gazehound, became inactive. It is very important to me to look at each part of the year as it ends. This is how it works (taken from the original thread in 2017) in gazehound's words: [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=bramble size=1] [i]’rose/bud/thorn' is something my best friends and I have always done after parties or other big events. for those who aren't familiar: your "rose" is your favorite part of the day you just had, your "thorn" is the worst thing that happened, and the "bud" is something you're looking forward to for the future based on the day's events. but instead of doing it just based on one day, let's do it for the whole year of [2021] / the upcoming year! since that's such a big span of time, you can list as many "roses" "buds" and "thorns" as you want.'[/i] [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=bramble size=1] There you have it - now it's your turn! Go ahead and post your own roses, buds, and thorns below. I promise, especially if you've done this in previous years, it is an extraordinarily fascinating piece of writing to read in the future. It's a glimpse into your past - if you're like me, you'll be a completely different person than you were even a year ago, but especially 4 years ago. Feel free to take a look at the threads from 2017, 2018, and 2019 to get some inspiration. [quote][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=bramble size=1] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2347709#post_2347709]2017[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2602115#post_2602115]2018[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2800945#post_2800945]2019[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2945859/1#post_45756835]2020[/url][/b] [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=bramble size=1][/quote] I will be posting mine here shortly. It is extremely therapeutic, and that is important when times are tough. It is actually a form of mindfulness! I said last year that looking at it will be bittersweet when all of this is over. I stand by that. Each year we spend in this mess will cause unprecedented personal growth. This is one way to document that. [/center]
Hello once again everybody! I hope you have been doing well in this crazy world and this crazy year. I know sometimes it can be really hard, and it is important to be able to acknowledge that. It is also equally important to reflect on the things that you've enjoyed as well as the things that you are looking forwards to in the next year.

That's why I make this post every year after the original poster, gazehound, became inactive. It is very important to me to look at each part of the year as it ends. This is how it works (taken from the original thread in 2017) in gazehound's words:

’rose/bud/thorn' is something my best friends and I have always done after parties or other big events. for those who aren't familiar: your "rose" is your favorite part of the day you just had, your "thorn" is the worst thing that happened, and the "bud" is something you're looking forward to for the future based on the day's events.

but instead of doing it just based on one day, let's do it for the whole year of [2021] / the upcoming year! since that's such a big span of time, you can list as many "roses" "buds" and "thorns" as you want.'

There you have it - now it's your turn! Go ahead and post your own roses, buds, and thorns below. I promise, especially if you've done this in previous years, it is an extraordinarily fascinating piece of writing to read in the future. It's a glimpse into your past - if you're like me, you'll be a completely different person than you were even a year ago, but especially 4 years ago.

Feel free to take a look at the threads from 2017, 2018, and 2019 to get some inspiration.

Quote:

I will be posting mine here shortly. It is extremely therapeutic, and that is important when times are tough. It is actually a form of mindfulness! I said last year that looking at it will be bittersweet when all of this is over. I stand by that. Each year we spend in this mess will cause unprecedented personal growth. This is one way to document that.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Oh, I remember this thread from last year! I just looked at last year's thread because I thought I had posted in it, but I guess I didn't. Maybe I just thought about posting in it but didn't actually do it...

I'm gonna workshop this a bit and come back to this thread later with my answers! For real this time, I will.
Oh, I remember this thread from last year! I just looked at last year's thread because I thought I had posted in it, but I guess I didn't. Maybe I just thought about posting in it but didn't actually do it...

I'm gonna workshop this a bit and come back to this thread later with my answers! For real this time, I will.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
this is such a cool idea!! never heard of it before, so i'll try it now

roses: i've spent another year with my boyfriend, been on a trip to florida, got an aquarium for cory catfish & other critters, and passed this college semester with great grades! i even wrote a novel during national novel writing month ;0

thorns: my 15-year old childhood cat died a few weeks ago. my mental health has been rough as well, to say the least.

buds: i've finally started going to a therapist. i'm hopeful that my mental health will improve. i'm also equal parts nervous and excited for when i move to erie in a few months! i'm excited for 2022 :-)
this is such a cool idea!! never heard of it before, so i'll try it now

roses: i've spent another year with my boyfriend, been on a trip to florida, got an aquarium for cory catfish & other critters, and passed this college semester with great grades! i even wrote a novel during national novel writing month ;0

thorns: my 15-year old childhood cat died a few weeks ago. my mental health has been rough as well, to say the least.

buds: i've finally started going to a therapist. i'm hopeful that my mental health will improve. i'm also equal parts nervous and excited for when i move to erie in a few months! i'm excited for 2022 :-)
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
Alright, here is mine. Much like last year, this is a CHUNKY one! [emoji=rose size=1][b]Rose[/b][emoji=rose size=1] [LIST] [*]This year started with an online get-together of my boyfriend and my friends - we had a really great time! [*]My boyfriend moved into his new house, which meant I got to go to his place due to the covid rules allowing it. We had lots of sleep overs and days in at his place, and I slowly got used to it. We went out together to get his new furniture, which was a hilarious adventure. [*]I started playing Squad with him a lot more. We stopped playing Apex due to it being really toxic and it made us upset so it was good we moved to a game with a better community even though it took me a LONG time to learn it. [*]Walks, walks and more walks! Lots of good quality time with my bf in the cold. [*]Firepit parties with friends! [*]I started eating better and sleeping better at the start of the year. [*]Went on a skating trip to the mountains with my bf for his birthday in February! It was SO MUCH FUN! Also ate at a restaurant for the first time since covid started. [*]I made a new friend through Squad - Rez. He was a chill dude to hang out with! [*]Started playing Valheim with my friends when it came out! [*]Watched Karate Kid for the first time, fell in love with it! [*]Got my first commission for art with real money! For someone on Squad :) [*]Made a lot of cakes with my boyfriend, each one got better and better! [*]Got double vaccinated with Moderna [*]Started a job at a local amusement park on a sternwheeler replica they run on the city's reservoir, which was such a trip! It went from May to September and had a lot of highs and lows. I learned a lot about myself and my capabilities. Most of all I got a very fun job to do out in the sun for the summer, and was making money. The funny uniform was worth it lol. [*]I nursed my 5/6 year old cactus back to health with help from people from Squad lol [*]I got recruited into the clan that runs the Squad server I play on. I then was promoted to full member/admin, along with my boyfriend! It is an incredible community. I am one of 4 girls in the clan. [*]Had a good time at my boyfriend's parent's place for my birthday! [*]Played Cities: Skylines all summer, was absolutely addicted! [Small hikes with my boyfriend and his family in the local Rockies [*]Got to see a LAV, TAPV, and Leopard Tank in person at my city's annual fair this year which actually happened this year! [*]The biggest Rose: During the low point of covid in Canada, I got to go to Vancouver Island with my boyfriend and his family. It was SO incredible, I can't describe it. I could go on and on about how amazing it was but it was 2 weeks so I'd be typing for HOURS! Lots of hikes and lots of exciting adventures, including my first time ocean fishing (or fishing at all!) Also my first time in a real cave! A karst cave! It was SO AWESOME [*]Started cooking food for myself more, not just chicken nuggets and mozza sticks! [*]D&D with my friends before they left for uni [*]4th year of uni started - got into wind ensemble, and had in person classes/rehearsals again! About half and half online/in person though. [*]I got a leopard gecko! My little man Cashew! He is still so tiny but growing fast! [*]My chunky lizard Papaya is doing great and got himself a new 4x2x2 enclosure! [*]Community band rehearsals started again! [/LIST] [emoji=bramble size=1][b]Thorn[/b][emoji=bramble size=1] [LIST] [*]My classes in my second half of 3rd year of uni were hard. I was so unmotivated and I hated every second of them. All online. [*]I begun to resent band. Being unable to play with people I cared about took a toll on my passion for music. [*]My boyfriend got put on night shift again, this time they had no date they'd go back to day shift. He was on it for MONTHS, then off again for a while, then BACK ON for the WHOLE summer. It was extremely hard on both of us. [*]My hydrology class final BEAT ME UP [*]I had a lot of anxiety and tough conversations due to my anxiety. It was good in the long run but was really hard. [*]My friend I mentioned above, Rez, stopped playing Squad. I was sad to see that, and I haven't been able to bring myself to message him to ask how he's been. [*]My dentist did my filling slightly off, so I had a weird bite for a while until I could fix it. [*]Less online game nights until they finally fizzled out and stopped. [*]Extreme covid fatigue. I'm double vaxxed but because some psychos refuse to get it I can't get back to normal. The constant news about covid takes its toll. Hard. I am numb to it but I know I have endured trauma because of all of this. [*]My job wasn't all sunshine and roses - there was one girl who I did not like at all. Honestly all of my coworkers had their quirks, but oof was this one special. [*]Some crazy stuff went down on this ship that was downright scary. It happens when your captain is 90 years old and retired .-. won't go into details. [*]My friends moved away for uni, so we had to stop doing D&D. [*]Covid cases went back up. Even with vaccines. Ugh. My province's government is also the laughing stock of Canada. [*]SO MUCH SMOKE from the literal WHOLE of BC being on fire. It was scary. On my trip to Van Island, it was snowing ash. [*]When 4th year started, wind ensemble made me somewhat upset because someone I hate is in it and continues to make me relive HORRIBLE times since he hasn't changed and says awkward stuff all the time. It is very upsetting. [*]Community band is back, yes, but only with like 20 people (half are flutes) and we haven't even been able to have a concert yet and are playing music WAY under my level. [*]Had some tough mental health moments due to a new medication. My bf has had some depression too. [*]Dealing with low motivation and no drive to do art. I can't bring myself to draw anymore which I used to do all the time. [/LIST] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][b]Bud[/b][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [LIST] [*]Next semester. I know it will have its ups and downs, but I am hoping I can handle it better. I am hoping I can maybe talk to people rather than being the one left out of everything. [*]A concert planned on the 30th of January with my community band. Hopefully we can actually do it and covid doesn't take it away. [*]Speaking of which, I hope we can maybe have life back? it's looking less and less likely that covid will go away, but I can still have hope. [*]I will be going on a hiking trip with my bf and his family again in July just like last year! [*]More fun with my boyfriend. He will be doing school for the first half of the year but hopefully we can find time to be together. [*]Keeping in touch with my friends who have gone out of town for uni. It is extremely important to me that I keep them around, I care about them so much. [*]More fun in Squad!!! [*]More adventures to places I have never been. Maybe I will finally climb a mountain all the way to the top. I have always wanted to stand on a mountain ridge. [*]My leopard gecko's growth! [*]I will continue to long for the day where masks are all burned forever. I hate them. [*]I want to work on the sternwheeler again next summer. I imagine it will be easier now that I have experience, but I know it will present new challenges once more. [*]Maybe, just maybe making some new friends???? [*]Hopefully I can coax my creativity back into commission. That would be cool. [/LIST] May or may not add more as I think of them. I always end this with a message to my future self, so here it goes - Hi! I have no idea where you are in life right now. I hope you're doing alright, and aren't too stuck in covid still. I hope it has gone mostly away, and that life is starting to look up. I hope you and S are still having just as many fun times together, and have grown together more and more. I hope you still find joy in the mountains and the outdoors. I also hope you still sometimes do abs. I hope school hasn't been too hard. Remember you are always capable. You can do anything you set your mind to, because you have so much conviction and passion. When that fire is dim, just remember it is always still there. Take time to nurture it. Do what you love. Go on adventures. Grow. Finally, go forth and conquer!!! Oh - and KEEP DOING MUSIC!!!!!
Alright, here is mine. Much like last year, this is a CHUNKY one!

Rose
  • This year started with an online get-together of my boyfriend and my friends - we had a really great time!
  • My boyfriend moved into his new house, which meant I got to go to his place due to the covid rules allowing it. We had lots of sleep overs and days in at his place, and I slowly got used to it. We went out together to get his new furniture, which was a hilarious adventure.
  • I started playing Squad with him a lot more. We stopped playing Apex due to it being really toxic and it made us upset so it was good we moved to a game with a better community even though it took me a LONG time to learn it.
  • Walks, walks and more walks! Lots of good quality time with my bf in the cold.
  • Firepit parties with friends!
  • I started eating better and sleeping better at the start of the year.
  • Went on a skating trip to the mountains with my bf for his birthday in February! It was SO MUCH FUN! Also ate at a restaurant for the first time since covid started.
  • I made a new friend through Squad - Rez. He was a chill dude to hang out with!
  • Started playing Valheim with my friends when it came out!
  • Watched Karate Kid for the first time, fell in love with it!
  • Got my first commission for art with real money! For someone on Squad :)
  • Made a lot of cakes with my boyfriend, each one got better and better!
  • Got double vaccinated with Moderna
  • Started a job at a local amusement park on a sternwheeler replica they run on the city's reservoir, which was such a trip! It went from May to September and had a lot of highs and lows. I learned a lot about myself and my capabilities. Most of all I got a very fun job to do out in the sun for the summer, and was making money. The funny uniform was worth it lol.
  • I nursed my 5/6 year old cactus back to health with help from people from Squad lol
  • I got recruited into the clan that runs the Squad server I play on. I then was promoted to full member/admin, along with my boyfriend! It is an incredible community. I am one of 4 girls in the clan.
  • Had a good time at my boyfriend's parent's place for my birthday!
  • Played Cities: Skylines all summer, was absolutely addicted!
    [Small hikes with my boyfriend and his family in the local Rockies
  • Got to see a LAV, TAPV, and Leopard Tank in person at my city's annual fair this year which actually happened this year!
  • The biggest Rose: During the low point of covid in Canada, I got to go to Vancouver Island with my boyfriend and his family. It was SO incredible, I can't describe it. I could go on and on about how amazing it was but it was 2 weeks so I'd be typing for HOURS! Lots of hikes and lots of exciting adventures, including my first time ocean fishing (or fishing at all!) Also my first time in a real cave! A karst cave! It was SO AWESOME
  • Started cooking food for myself more, not just chicken nuggets and mozza sticks!
  • D&D with my friends before they left for uni
  • 4th year of uni started - got into wind ensemble, and had in person classes/rehearsals again! About half and half online/in person though.
  • I got a leopard gecko! My little man Cashew! He is still so tiny but growing fast!
  • My chunky lizard Papaya is doing great and got himself a new 4x2x2 enclosure!
  • Community band rehearsals started again!

Thorn
  • My classes in my second half of 3rd year of uni were hard. I was so unmotivated and I hated every second of them. All online.
  • I begun to resent band. Being unable to play with people I cared about took a toll on my passion for music.
  • My boyfriend got put on night shift again, this time they had no date they'd go back to day shift. He was on it for MONTHS, then off again for a while, then BACK ON for the WHOLE summer. It was extremely hard on both of us.
  • My hydrology class final BEAT ME UP
  • I had a lot of anxiety and tough conversations due to my anxiety. It was good in the long run but was really hard.
  • My friend I mentioned above, Rez, stopped playing Squad. I was sad to see that, and I haven't been able to bring myself to message him to ask how he's been.
  • My dentist did my filling slightly off, so I had a weird bite for a while until I could fix it.
  • Less online game nights until they finally fizzled out and stopped.
  • Extreme covid fatigue. I'm double vaxxed but because some psychos refuse to get it I can't get back to normal. The constant news about covid takes its toll. Hard. I am numb to it but I know I have endured trauma because of all of this.
  • My job wasn't all sunshine and roses - there was one girl who I did not like at all. Honestly all of my coworkers had their quirks, but oof was this one special.
  • Some crazy stuff went down on this ship that was downright scary. It happens when your captain is 90 years old and retired .-. won't go into details.
  • My friends moved away for uni, so we had to stop doing D&D.
  • Covid cases went back up. Even with vaccines. Ugh. My province's government is also the laughing stock of Canada.
  • SO MUCH SMOKE from the literal WHOLE of BC being on fire. It was scary. On my trip to Van Island, it was snowing ash.
  • When 4th year started, wind ensemble made me somewhat upset because someone I hate is in it and continues to make me relive HORRIBLE times since he hasn't changed and says awkward stuff all the time. It is very upsetting.
  • Community band is back, yes, but only with like 20 people (half are flutes) and we haven't even been able to have a concert yet and are playing music WAY under my level.
  • Had some tough mental health moments due to a new medication. My bf has had some depression too.
  • Dealing with low motivation and no drive to do art. I can't bring myself to draw anymore which I used to do all the time.

Bud
  • Next semester. I know it will have its ups and downs, but I am hoping I can handle it better. I am hoping I can maybe talk to people rather than being the one left out of everything.
  • A concert planned on the 30th of January with my community band. Hopefully we can actually do it and covid doesn't take it away.
  • Speaking of which, I hope we can maybe have life back? it's looking less and less likely that covid will go away, but I can still have hope.
  • I will be going on a hiking trip with my bf and his family again in July just like last year!
  • More fun with my boyfriend. He will be doing school for the first half of the year but hopefully we can find time to be together.
  • Keeping in touch with my friends who have gone out of town for uni. It is extremely important to me that I keep them around, I care about them so much.
  • More fun in Squad!!!
  • More adventures to places I have never been. Maybe I will finally climb a mountain all the way to the top. I have always wanted to stand on a mountain ridge.
  • My leopard gecko's growth!
  • I will continue to long for the day where masks are all burned forever. I hate them.
  • I want to work on the sternwheeler again next summer. I imagine it will be easier now that I have experience, but I know it will present new challenges once more.
  • Maybe, just maybe making some new friends????
  • Hopefully I can coax my creativity back into commission. That would be cool.

May or may not add more as I think of them. I always end this with a message to my future self, so here it goes - Hi! I have no idea where you are in life right now. I hope you're doing alright, and aren't too stuck in covid still. I hope it has gone mostly away, and that life is starting to look up. I hope you and S are still having just as many fun times together, and have grown together more and more. I hope you still find joy in the mountains and the outdoors. I also hope you still sometimes do abs. I hope school hasn't been too hard. Remember you are always capable. You can do anything you set your mind to, because you have so much conviction and passion. When that fire is dim, just remember it is always still there. Take time to nurture it. Do what you love. Go on adventures. Grow. Finally, go forth and conquer!!! Oh - and KEEP DOING MUSIC!!!!!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Rose: I made my second friend (ever, in my whole life).
Thorn: The entire year so far has been slowly exhausting myself until I barely make it to the next vacation, whenever that may be.
Bud: Find something I really and truly enjoy.
Rose: I made my second friend (ever, in my whole life).
Thorn: The entire year so far has been slowly exhausting myself until I barely make it to the next vacation, whenever that may be.
Bud: Find something I really and truly enjoy.
Rose: Reconnecting with an old friend I haven’t seen or heard from in two years. Making the state fair 4-H team. Staying in touch with a dear friend. Finding a new anime to enjoy. Finally have a phone of my own. My dad getting his bachelors degree. Also Disneyland trip.

Thorns: School being a pain in the butt in general. Becoming a senior in high school and hating every moment of it. All my friends have graduated already. Now that I’m 18, I’m sick and tired of people asking me where I’m going to school after I graduate. Me and mom finding out the people we thought were friends somehow turned on her when she didn’t even say anything wrong, I was really hurt by that because these people were there for her in the past. Suffered a whole month until I got my gallbladder out.

Buds: Only six months left until I’m done with high school. For COVID to be over with. Hopefully seeing more people again. Nervous for what come next, but I feel better knowing I have a big support system in my family, especially with my mom.
Rose: Reconnecting with an old friend I haven’t seen or heard from in two years. Making the state fair 4-H team. Staying in touch with a dear friend. Finding a new anime to enjoy. Finally have a phone of my own. My dad getting his bachelors degree. Also Disneyland trip.

Thorns: School being a pain in the butt in general. Becoming a senior in high school and hating every moment of it. All my friends have graduated already. Now that I’m 18, I’m sick and tired of people asking me where I’m going to school after I graduate. Me and mom finding out the people we thought were friends somehow turned on her when she didn’t even say anything wrong, I was really hurt by that because these people were there for her in the past. Suffered a whole month until I got my gallbladder out.

Buds: Only six months left until I’m done with high school. For COVID to be over with. Hopefully seeing more people again. Nervous for what come next, but I feel better knowing I have a big support system in my family, especially with my mom.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
This is an incredible and brilliant idea! /srs /gen I’m going to borrow this idea and use it to fill the unhealthy hoard of empty notebooks I have just lying around collecting dust in my bedroom.

That being said, I’m going to contribute a ‘year in review’ one for the sake of the thread, while the notebooks will be more for my daily life.

Edit: Sadly I can’t contribute to the thread, because the page refreshed while I was writing and erased about 2 to 3 hours’ worth of content. I poured my heart and soul into this post and it got completely ruined. As bitter as it sounds, it actually seems pretty fitting and symbolic for my year in general.

I’ll still be using the idea for my physical journals though.

This is an incredible and brilliant idea! /srs /gen I’m going to borrow this idea and use it to fill the unhealthy hoard of empty notebooks I have just lying around collecting dust in my bedroom.

That being said, I’m going to contribute a ‘year in review’ one for the sake of the thread, while the notebooks will be more for my daily life.

Edit: Sadly I can’t contribute to the thread, because the page refreshed while I was writing and erased about 2 to 3 hours’ worth of content. I poured my heart and soul into this post and it got completely ruined. As bitter as it sounds, it actually seems pretty fitting and symbolic for my year in general.

I’ll still be using the idea for my physical journals though.

6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
[emoji=rose size=1] - I finally started college in the fall! I got vaccinated! I got mental health aid in the spring! I have done very well in all of my classes! I reconnected with two cherished old friends! I got some plants and have actually managed to keep most of them alive! :P I got a bank account, hooray for adulting! My first year actually buying gifts for others! I drew a few pictures! I painted a painting for an art show, and donated it to a great local organization! I finally learned how to crochet! I took back up knitting again, a beloved hobby! [emoji=bramble size=1] - To be honest, there were too many to count. [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] - Finally cleaning my room and transforming it into a lovely place! Making my first sweater! Beginning my associate's degree! Having a month-long break from college! Roleplaying with my friends! Maybe making some new friends! Finding outfits and haircuts I like, and dying my hair a cool color again! Getting my first real job! Learning how to drive! Becoming a better artist! Learning to play ukelele! And the buds continue!! I'm really looking forward to this new year! To everyone else, I am cheering you on!!
- I finally started college in the fall!
I got vaccinated!
I got mental health aid in the spring!
I have done very well in all of my classes!
I reconnected with two cherished old friends!
I got some plants and have actually managed to keep most of them alive! :P
I got a bank account, hooray for adulting!
My first year actually buying gifts for others!
I drew a few pictures!
I painted a painting for an art show, and donated it to a great local organization!
I finally learned how to crochet!
I took back up knitting again, a beloved hobby!

- To be honest, there were too many to count.

- Finally cleaning my room and transforming it into a lovely place!
Making my first sweater!
Beginning my associate's degree!
Having a month-long break from college!
Roleplaying with my friends!
Maybe making some new friends!
Finding outfits and haircuts I like, and dying my hair a cool color again!
Getting my first real job!
Learning how to drive!
Becoming a better artist!
Learning to play ukelele!

And the buds continue!! I'm really looking forward to this new year!

To everyone else, I am cheering you on!!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Rose: I got a lot better at facing my fears—I’ve gotten much needed bloodwork and my covid vaccine despite my anxiety with needles, and I also confessed to my crush for the first time in my life! She didn’t reciprocate, but the conversation allowed us to become closer as friends and I’m very happy with that.

Thorn: I’ve struggled a great deal with health issues and chronic pain. My health is improving thanks to medical help and I’m slowly regaining the strength and confidence I lost, but it’s a difficult road.

Bud: I’m hoping my health will keep improving and I can eventually return to the active life I used to have. In the meantime, I’ll keep being brave and taking care of myself as best as I can.
Rose: I got a lot better at facing my fears—I’ve gotten much needed bloodwork and my covid vaccine despite my anxiety with needles, and I also confessed to my crush for the first time in my life! She didn’t reciprocate, but the conversation allowed us to become closer as friends and I’m very happy with that.

Thorn: I’ve struggled a great deal with health issues and chronic pain. My health is improving thanks to medical help and I’m slowly regaining the strength and confidence I lost, but it’s a difficult road.

Bud: I’m hoping my health will keep improving and I can eventually return to the active life I used to have. In the meantime, I’ll keep being brave and taking care of myself as best as I can.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
I’m too tired to write my own list right now, but can I just say how incredibly touched I am to see this idea being continued?? this is so sweet! I’m so glad rose/bud/thorn resonates with others (~’: !!
I’m too tired to write my own list right now, but can I just say how incredibly touched I am to see this idea being continued?? this is so sweet! I’m so glad rose/bud/thorn resonates with others (~’: !!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
1 2