Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Years 2021 Rose/Bud/Thorn
1 2
Rose: My mineral collection expanded and I’m feeling a lot better about life in general :)

I also got a bunch of stuff which I’ve wanted for a while!
Thorn: No snow, me and my BFF can’t talk that much because of school and I’m lonely a lot of the time because of that :(

My iPad also broke this year, was rather irritating. I also got food poisoning..
Bud: Hoping to get ice skates soon :D
Rose: My mineral collection expanded and I’m feeling a lot better about life in general :)

I also got a bunch of stuff which I’ve wanted for a while!
Thorn: No snow, me and my BFF can’t talk that much because of school and I’m lonely a lot of the time because of that :(

My iPad also broke this year, was rather irritating. I also got food poisoning..
Bud: Hoping to get ice skates soon :D
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Rose[emoji=rose size=1]: [LIST] [*] got to go back to this science center I went to when I was younger [*] visited a cool statue in the city my parents grew up in and got to see the city from a bird’s eye view [*] visited an artist’s studio and got some neat advice [*] started talking to more people and found a group to sit with during lunch [*] got to go to my first scholar’s bowl competition (we ended up being undefeated!) [*] got fully vaccinated [/LIST] Thorn[emoji=bramble size=1]: [LIST] [*] ended up having to cut someone out of my life due to them being a bad person to my friend (and this was after thinking they had changed…) [*] school started off as a lot more than I thought I could handle and ended up being pretty rough for the first quarter [*] wasn’t able to find a summer job [/LIST] Bud[emoji=ivy leaf size=1]: [LIST] [*] hoping to finally drive some more and get my driver’s license [*] hoping to have a better chance of getting a summer job [*] going to start my senior year later this year [/LIST]
Rose:
  • got to go back to this science center I went to when I was younger
  • visited a cool statue in the city my parents grew up in and got to see the city from a bird’s eye view
  • visited an artist’s studio and got some neat advice
  • started talking to more people and found a group to sit with during lunch
  • got to go to my first scholar’s bowl competition (we ended up being undefeated!)
  • got fully vaccinated

Thorn:
  • ended up having to cut someone out of my life due to them being a bad person to my friend (and this was after thinking they had changed…)
  • school started off as a lot more than I thought I could handle and ended up being pretty rough for the first quarter
  • wasn’t able to find a summer job

Bud:
  • hoping to finally drive some more and get my driver’s license
  • hoping to have a better chance of getting a summer job
  • going to start my senior year later this year
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png