Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 ... 6847 6848
@Pennywhistle 1 egg y-y
@Pennywhistle 1 egg y-y
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
Hello all, and happy New Year! Hope your day's been going well! :)

I'm looking for a Light host who would be willing to nest and immediately boon three breeding pairs for me today. I will of course be providing the Boons of Fertility. Even if a pair gives only one egg, please Boon the nest anyways. (And I'll scold my dragons when they get home.)

Please let me know what food you'd like me to send! Even though my dragons won't be staying with you this round, I'll still be sending treats as thanks. c:

FOUND

Hello all, and happy New Year! Hope your day's been going well! :)

I'm looking for a Light host who would be willing to nest and immediately boon three breeding pairs for me today. I will of course be providing the Boons of Fertility. Even if a pair gives only one egg, please Boon the nest anyways. (And I'll scold my dragons when they get home.)

Please let me know what food you'd like me to send! Even though my dragons won't be staying with you this round, I'll still be sending treats as thanks. c:

FOUND

YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote=Light CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZQGfAQY.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Angelical, @BNY, @Deluxe, @HuskyLove, @IllusiveFox, @Jessyta, @KeirAutomaton, @Kristi, @Lendri, @LhiannanSidhe, @liyue, @lynxedlight, @lyricalmyxteries, @Malreau, @mysticpenguin, @pikammd, @Rainbowlight, @Renmei, @SarcasticHawke, @TheWhiteHart, @TornadoTorrie[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hello! I am looking for 1 light nest today. Please let me know what kind of snacks you'd like![/s] Found, thanks!
Light CFCE Hosts wrote:

Hello! I am looking for 1 light nest today. Please let me know what kind of snacks you'd like!

Found, thanks!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@arcaneidolriots

I've got some time to boon for you ...
@arcaneidolriots

I've got some time to boon for you ...
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart, awesome, thank you! I'll send my pairs over shortly :>
@TheWhiteHart, awesome, thank you! I'll send my pairs over shortly :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

Sounds like a plan! :)
@arcaneidolriots

Sounds like a plan! :)
TtDzTWB.png
@aelith, @Amelda, @Amenen, @Cosmorphia, @CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Drymm, @forgranite, @glibcrayon, @Kalorin, @Lyka, @penantiomers, @queerqueg, @Saphirosa, @towershield, @TruthseekerSky6, @xuliana

Looking for 1 lightning nest please! FOUND
@aelith, @Amelda, @Amenen, @Cosmorphia, @CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Drymm, @forgranite, @glibcrayon, @Kalorin, @Lyka, @penantiomers, @queerqueg, @Saphirosa, @towershield, @TruthseekerSky6, @xuliana

Looking for 1 lightning nest please! FOUND

CYBqRJK.png
@SongofSummer

If you don't mind waiting on me accepting your pair until I'm done nesting and booning for arcaneidolriots, I'm willing to take your pair today. :)
@SongofSummer

If you don't mind waiting on me accepting your pair until I'm done nesting and booning for arcaneidolriots, I'm willing to take your pair today. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@MoonlitCacti

Both pairs had 2 eggs !
@MoonlitCacti

Both pairs had 2 eggs !
He/Him lol
@TheWhiteHart That works for me!
@TheWhiteHart That works for me!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 ... 6847 6848