Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glazed Sentry Teeth
1 2 3 4
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2021-12-31 07:27:51" ] Since they only mimic items they probably aren't ceramic, but flesh. They could lurch and squirm forwards like inchworms. [/quote] The teeth run, or rather, scurry, using the roots as little legs.
PlagueMaw wrote on 2021-12-31 07:27:51:
Since they only mimic items they probably aren't ceramic, but flesh. They could lurch and squirm forwards like inchworms.
The teeth run, or rather, scurry, using the roots as little legs.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
This has become infinitely more cursed than I could ever hope for. I applaud you, Flight Rising forum members!
This has become infinitely more cursed than I could ever hope for. I applaud you, Flight Rising forum members!
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-12-31 07:35:31" ] [quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2021-12-31 07:27:51" ] Since they only mimic items they probably aren't ceramic, but flesh. They could lurch and squirm forwards like inchworms. [/quote] The teeth run, or rather, scurry, using the roots as little legs. [/quote] Part of me is tempted to draw that, part of me is physically recoiling
SCB wrote on 2021-12-31 07:35:31:
PlagueMaw wrote on 2021-12-31 07:27:51:
Since they only mimic items they probably aren't ceramic, but flesh. They could lurch and squirm forwards like inchworms.
The teeth run, or rather, scurry, using the roots as little legs.
Part of me is tempted to draw that, part of me is physically recoiling
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="glamsneak" date="2021-12-30 18:04:34" ] Since you fight them maybe they're like. Teeth piñatas. Smack those suckers and get free teeth [/quote] What if simply having loose teeth attracts these things en masse though, so breaking one is a lot like kicking a beehive
glamsneak wrote on 2021-12-30 18:04:34:
Since you fight them maybe they're like. Teeth piñatas. Smack those suckers and get free teeth

What if simply having loose teeth attracts these things en masse though, so breaking one is a lot like kicking a beehive
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
yay cursed threads! we need a super thread of cursedness
yay cursed threads! we need a super thread of cursedness
they have canines.
they are omnivores
they have canines.
they are omnivores
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
the glazed sentry gives me the heebie geebies. terrible. spooked. the teeth are just too...teeth >:[
the glazed sentry gives me the heebie geebies. terrible. spooked. the teeth are just too...teeth >:[
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
[quote name="404UserNotFound" date="2021-12-31 15:48:45" ] they have canines. they are omnivores [/quote] Now I have the mental image of these things moving in packs like hyenas and feasting on whatever they can find
404UserNotFound wrote on 2021-12-31 15:48:45:
they have canines.
they are omnivores
Now I have the mental image of these things moving in packs like hyenas and feasting on whatever they can find
Only one of them goes to the dentist, the other one is missing a tooth
redoing this soon
[quote name="smeen" date="2021-12-31 16:22:54" ] Only one of them goes to the dentist, the other one is missing a tooth [/quote] It's not missing, it's out on an errand.
smeen wrote on 2021-12-31 16:22:54:
It's not missing, it's out on an errand.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4