Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ BRIGHTMYTH ] aether kitsune
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 163
Could I ahve a slot for both please if that’s ok!
Could I ahve a slot for both please if that’s ok!
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
slot for kill all else please? and good luck with the artist block hopefully youll get out of it soon enough <3
slot for kill all else please? and good luck with the artist block hopefully youll get out of it soon enough <3
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Hiii ! Could I reserve a slot for Mace of faith please ? c:

I'm not at 850 yet but working my way there and should have it in a few days ^v^
Hiii ! Could I reserve a slot for Mace of faith please ? c:

I'm not at 850 yet but working my way there and should have it in a few days ^v^
thanks for the interest on these skins guys! to those who have reserved slots & told me they can't get the gems together yet - that's alright, please send when you can. I [b]do not [/b]remove people from the run list for not prepaying. I just send the PA with the full price when the skins return from queue. ------- [size=2]@Odile @Juni @Chuarms @Barok @ollieshark @mazurkas @Ebby172 @capretto @RowanofRohan @Grune @Solcie @satanism @mgcltwo @IndigoCat @padfoot6 @WHDE @Marmite @matchstickphyre @Synthsational @cotardsolution @Phantasmagorica @thevvitch @bonivich @willowlight @ambidexgame @kitkune @hat17[/size] [center]your run of [u]"mace of the faith"[/u] has filled! please send prepayment ([b]850g[/b]) so I can send your skins in to print! [item=skin: mace of the faith][/center] ------- [size=2]@Starstalker @Hemophobia @pori @Toska @fairytones @Zelrune @9th @Astraya @lantadyme @NorthernSeal @Noctiferous @PossessedBirb @sasser @Metus @N3WV01D @matchstickphyre @ClownEngaged @cerpin @Phantasmagorica @Felwinter @thevvitch @kitkune @lightningnimrod @JadedSerpent62[/size] [center]your run of [u]"kill all else"[/u] has filled! please send prepayment ([b]850g[/b]) so I can send your skins in to print! [item=skin: aaa. kill all else][/center]
thanks for the interest on these skins guys!

to those who have reserved slots & told me they can't get the gems together yet - that's alright, please send when you can. I do not remove people from the run list for not prepaying. I just send the PA with the full price when the skins return from queue.

@Odile @Juni @Chuarms @Barok @ollieshark @mazurkas @Ebby172 @capretto @RowanofRohan @Grune @Solcie @satanism @mgcltwo @IndigoCat @padfoot6 @WHDE @Marmite @matchstickphyre @Synthsational @cotardsolution @Phantasmagorica @thevvitch @bonivich @willowlight @ambidexgame @kitkune @hat17
your run of "mace of the faith" has filled! please send prepayment (850g) so I can send your skins in to print!

Skin: MACE OF THE FAITH

@Starstalker @Hemophobia @pori @Toska @fairytones @Zelrune @9th @Astraya @lantadyme @NorthernSeal @Noctiferous @PossessedBirb @sasser @Metus @N3WV01D @matchstickphyre @ClownEngaged @cerpin @Phantasmagorica @Felwinter @thevvitch @kitkune @lightningnimrod @JadedSerpent62
your run of "kill all else" has filled! please send prepayment (850g) so I can send your skins in to print!

Skin: aaa. KILL ALL ELSE
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
May I have a slot for Mace of the Faith please? ^-^ on mobile sorry haha
May I have a slot for Mace of the Faith please? ^-^ on mobile sorry haha
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
So if I understand right, when I get 850gems, I'm sending it directly to you so you ? c:
So if I understand right, when I get 850gems, I'm sending it directly to you so you ? c:
@Reithya
Added, thank you!

@Booplesnoott
That's right, send it to me via either a crossroads or attached to a PM. Then I send you the skin after it's gone through reprint queue, which usually takes about a week.
@Reithya
Added, thank you!

@Booplesnoott
That's right, send it to me via either a crossroads or attached to a PM. Then I send you the skin after it's gone through reprint queue, which usually takes about a week.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Could I get a slot for Mace of the Faith?
Could I get a slot for Mace of the Faith?
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
slot for mace of the faith please!
slot for mace of the faith please!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Slot for Mace of the Faith please
Slot for Mace of the Faith please
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 163