Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ BRIGHTMYTH ] aether kitsune
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 162 163
[size=2]@Dragoneko @Darlnim @inn @WarriorSong @Zerobotic @SarcasticHawke @Shevie @Naufragate @jayquills [/size] [center]your run of [u]"kill all else"[/u] has filled! please send prepayment ([b]850g[/b]) so I can send your skins in to print! [item=skin: aaa. kill all else][/center]

@Dragoneko @Darlnim @inn @WarriorSong @Zerobotic @SarcasticHawke @Shevie @Naufragate @jayquills

your run of "kill all else" has filled! please send prepayment (850g) so I can send your skins in to print!

Skin: aaa. KILL ALL ELSE
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
A slot for Mace of the Faith, please!
A slot for Mace of the Faith, please!
I just sent out all runs of mace of the faith / kill all else! if I mislisted an auction please let me know I sent out 110 copies by hand and I'm sure there was a slip up or two somewhere.
I just sent out all runs of mace of the faith / kill all else! if I mislisted an auction please let me know I sent out 110 copies by hand and I'm sure there was a slip up or two somewhere.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Hello, I don't know if you have a general pinglist, but if you have one, I would like to be part of it please ! One of my favorite dragon to one of your skins, and I really like your work ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68980868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689809/68980868_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello, I don't know if you have a general pinglist, but if you have one, I would like to be part of it please !

One of my favorite dragon to one of your skins, and I really like your work ♥
68980868_350.png
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Zoruna
What a great dragon! Thank you for saying so and I've added you to my pinglist :)
@Zoruna
What a great dragon! Thank you for saying so and I've added you to my pinglist :)
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Thank you ^^ ♥
Thank you ^^ ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-12-28 08:34:44" ] @/Ashentwiins Ah sorry, I didn't see this until now! I'll put a copy up for you in your PAs, and yes, of course recolors are welcome to be discussed :) [/quote] So sorry for being super slow and making you repost the PA multiple times!! I've been sick (still am) but I just accepted it for the 850 gems <3 I'll get around to sending you a DM about the reprints, sometime within the next month or two ^~^
brightmyth wrote on 2021-12-28 08:34:44:
@/Ashentwiins
Ah sorry, I didn't see this until now! I'll put a copy up for you in your PAs, and yes, of course recolors are welcome to be discussed :)

So sorry for being super slow and making you repost the PA multiple times!! I've been sick (still am) but I just accepted it for the 850 gems <3

I'll get around to sending you a DM about the reprints, sometime within the next month or two ^~^
iiadg18.png5pZ7sOC.png
@brightmyth Is it alright to ask if you have extra copies of some of your shelved accents/skins?

In particular I was looking at or or

I could trade from your wishlist for any 1 if you're interested! However if you don't have any spare copies or are not interested I also understand! I hope this wasn't a bother ><
@brightmyth Is it alright to ask if you have extra copies of some of your shelved accents/skins?

In particular I was looking at or or

I could trade from your wishlist for any 1 if you're interested! However if you don't have any spare copies or are not interested I also understand! I hope this wasn't a bother ><
@Harmonywish
I do have a copy of red as the final twilight! swapping sounds good to me, I'll send a CR.
@Harmonywish
I do have a copy of red as the final twilight! swapping sounds good to me, I'll send a CR.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth
pinglist please!
@brightmyth
pinglist please!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 162 163