Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [paused for now]
1 2 3 4 5
@Nabesima How much are you asking for the lightning and/or fire sprites?
@Nabesima How much are you asking for the lightning and/or fire sprites?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Nabesima
Could I maybe offer 7-10 eggs in exchange for a nature sprite? (Best thing I can offer, sigh.)
I can add 400k worth of treasure and gems combined if you would like?
@Nabesima
Could I maybe offer 7-10 eggs in exchange for a nature sprite? (Best thing I can offer, sigh.)
I can add 400k worth of treasure and gems combined if you would like?
The art species I'm working on v
https://discord.gg/VMWT8uY8
:D
I'll just slide you {my commission sheet} from this summer, if you'd like more examples I can pull some schoolwork or older art, I just graduated for scientific illustration so I haven't had a lot of time to do art for myself lately ^^'.

If the art doesn't interest you I still might be interested in buying some of those sprites/downtime familiars! The only thing is prices have been rising almost daily on all of them lately so I'm kind of waiting for at least one of them to stabilize or drop. :p
I'll just slide you {my commission sheet} from this summer, if you'd like more examples I can pull some schoolwork or older art, I just graduated for scientific illustration so I haven't had a lot of time to do art for myself lately ^^'.

If the art doesn't interest you I still might be interested in buying some of those sprites/downtime familiars! The only thing is prices have been rising almost daily on all of them lately so I'm kind of waiting for at least one of them to stabilize or drop. :p
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
Lshkoju.png
AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
2dQktJZ.png
YMPbu9R.png
   - call me sparrow or cobalt!

- selling/trading duplicate familiars
   - spreadsheet of unobtained familiars
May I take a Dripcave Deputy (30 LAH), a Willowmane Deerling (20 LAH)?
May I take a Dripcave Deputy (30 LAH), a Willowmane Deerling (20 LAH)?
@Nabesima

Would you take 11000 gems for one of each of the plague and lightning sprites?
@Nabesima

Would you take 11000 gems for one of each of the plague and lightning sprites?
r7LsxK2.png
@Nabesima hey there! I'd like to offer art as partial payment for one of your speedys, here are my prices and samples. I'm more skilled on creatures than humans, let me know if that interests you and if we can work something out!
@Nabesima hey there! I'd like to offer art as partial payment for one of your speedys, here are my prices and samples. I'm more skilled on creatures than humans, let me know if that interests you and if we can work something out!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Nabesima

if you still got the Plague and Water Sprite.
I would like to offer you for both together 10.200 Gems.
@Nabesima

if you still got the Plague and Water Sprite.
I would like to offer you for both together 10.200 Gems.
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
Would you take 6750 for a Shadow Sprite?
Would you take 6750 for a Shadow Sprite?
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 3 4 5