Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | O: OCs LF: Art, trade, sale (FRC/USD/DA)
1 2 3 4 5
@TuxTheStrayCat Hello! Around 2200 gems but will definitely consider lower
@TuxTheStrayCat Hello! Around 2200 gems but will definitely consider lower
@Riikuurii For sure! Let me know your TH and I'll send the transfer shortly, thanks so much!
@Riikuurii For sure! Let me know your TH and I'll send the transfer shortly, thanks so much!
My Toyhouse is Riikuurii as well ! Sending the gems in your way !
My Toyhouse is Riikuurii as well ! Sending the gems in your way !
ezgif-3-983a76681a47.gif
I can't afford that full price, but I can offer designs and/or art!

I can offer designs from here:
Or 30$ worth of art! I have a few different shops with different options you can find here:
I also have no problem drawing robots or mecha!
I can't afford that full price, but I can offer designs and/or art!

I can offer designs from here:
Or 30$ worth of art! I have a few different shops with different options you can find here:
I also have no problem drawing robots or mecha!
@TuxTheStrayCat I actually really liked https://toyhou.se/10788919.23-resell from your links! Would you consider a trade for them?
@TuxTheStrayCat I actually really liked https://toyhou.se/10788919.23-resell from your links! Would you consider a trade for them?
I normally wouldn't, but I really want that cute fella! Sure, I am happy to trade them :) You can send the design to VincentTheServal and I will send my design your way now!
I normally wouldn't, but I really want that cute fella! Sure, I am happy to trade them :) You can send the design to VincentTheServal and I will send my design your way now!
@TuxTheStrayCat That's great to hear! Character should be sent your way too, thanks so much!
@TuxTheStrayCat That's great to hear! Character should be sent your way too, thanks so much!
Thank you as well! :D Enjoy the cloud pupper and have a lovely holiday!
Thank you as well! :D Enjoy the cloud pupper and have a lovely holiday!
@ You too as well! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and end of the year! (:
@ You too as well! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and end of the year! (:
More added
More added
1 2 3 4 5