Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | O: OCs LF: Art, trade, sale (FRC/USD/DA)
1 2 3 4 5
How much do you want for this character? I have some gems and eggs I'd be willing to trade for them
How much do you want for this character? I have some gems and eggs I'd be willing to trade for them
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@Casper117 Hello! Around 1200 gems as that's what I bought him for, but I'm open to any other offers
@Casper117 Hello! Around 1200 gems as that's what I bought him for, but I'm open to any other offers
@longpangolin What are you looking at in gems on this one?
@longpangolin What are you looking at in gems on this one?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Hello! Around 400 gems for that one
@Alestrius Hello! Around 400 gems for that one
@longpangolin Sounds good! I'll send a CR now; same username on TH. ^^
@longpangolin Sounds good! I'll send a CR now; same username on TH. ^^
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

More added for USD resales
More added for USD resales
@longpangolin -- I'm really interested in Fiore! Would you be interested in this character that I have? I would also be more than happy to add on gems/eggs or 2 fullbody pixels if it would make my offer more attractive!

Thank you in advance for your time~
@longpangolin -- I'm really interested in Fiore! Would you be interested in this character that I have? I would also be more than happy to add on gems/eggs or 2 fullbody pixels if it would make my offer more attractive!

Thank you in advance for your time~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose Hello! I'll have to pass for now but thank you for the offer and interest in any case!
@Pearlimose Hello! I'll have to pass for now but thank you for the offer and interest in any case!
I would love to know your gem value for this fun fella!
https://toyhou.se/11291428.uft-ufs
I would love to know your gem value for this fun fella!
https://toyhou.se/11291428.uft-ufs
Can I get him ?

for 1200 gems if I am not mistaken
Can I get him ?

for 1200 gems if I am not mistaken
ezgif-3-983a76681a47.gif
1 2 3 4 5