Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | O: OCs LF: Art, trade, sale (FRC/USD/DA)
1 2 3 4 5
@longpangolin
Oh that's fair! I was like HOL UP

And I'd be down for 550g if you'd want to do that
@longpangolin
Oh that's fair! I was like HOL UP

And I'd be down for 550g if you'd want to do that
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki Yeah, don't worry! I understand the worry at seeing my almost blank profile lol

550 g sounds good! Send me a CR with your TH user if you have one and I'll send the transfer shortly, thanks so much!
Whenever I get the correct credits I'll let you know

By the way and if it's not an issue, could you delete the comment about this account matter?
@Dakkokki Yeah, don't worry! I understand the worry at seeing my almost blank profile lol

550 g sounds good! Send me a CR with your TH user if you have one and I'll send the transfer shortly, thanks so much!
Whenever I get the correct credits I'll let you know

By the way and if it's not an issue, could you delete the comment about this account matter?
@longpangolin
Okay, I'll send over the cr now, and my TH is also Dakkokki
And I deleted the post c:
@longpangolin
Okay, I'll send over the cr now, and my TH is also Dakkokki
And I deleted the post c:
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Price on this guy?
Price on this guy?
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra Hello! Anything around 800 g for that one but feel free to make any other offer
@Elextra Hello! Anything around 800 g for that one but feel free to make any other offer
@longpangolin - Howdy!

I feel like a doofy - I feel like I may have asked about this guy, but I don't remember QQ If I am asking again, I am so sorry for bothering you twice!

What price would you be looking for for this guy in gems?
https://toyhou.se/10282822.-uft

Thanks for your time!
@longpangolin - Howdy!

I feel like a doofy - I feel like I may have asked about this guy, but I don't remember QQ If I am asking again, I am so sorry for bothering you twice!

What price would you be looking for for this guy in gems?
https://toyhou.se/10282822.-uft

Thanks for your time!
@Nyght Hello! I don't think you have, it's not an issue in any case so don't worry!
That one I was thinking 600-700 g, but feel free to make any other offer
@Nyght Hello! I don't think you have, it's not an issue in any case so don't worry!
That one I was thinking 600-700 g, but feel free to make any other offer
@longpangolin Ooh! Thank goodness. I'd be happy to pay the full 700g. I'll shoot you a CR now with the gems and my TH info!

@longpangolin Ooh! Thank goodness. I'd be happy to pay the full 700g. I'll shoot you a CR now with the gems and my TH info!

howdy i'd just like to confirm if these two are strictly for DA points/USD or if you'll take gem offers too,, thanks!
one
-
two

(i'll also have some characters to offer soon but i'm still sorting them out~)
howdy i'd just like to confirm if these two are strictly for DA points/USD or if you'll take gem offers too,, thanks!
one
-
two

(i'll also have some characters to offer soon but i'm still sorting them out~)
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Hello! I'm open to consider gems for both, though I do prefer resale for their listed USD price or trade!
@Shr0ud Hello! I'm open to consider gems for both, though I do prefer resale for their listed USD price or trade!
1 2 3 4 5