Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free stuff giveaway C<LOSED
1 2 3 4 5
[center]if any of these or halos are left, i'd love any left ! thank you so much !!! [item=Aerborne Ambassador] [item=Murkmith Ambassador] [item=Sprouting Goblin][/center]
if any of these or halos are left, i'd love any left ! thank you so much !!!
Aerborne Ambassador Sprouting Goblin
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@SundaeDragon Thank you so much for Splorch! He has certainly made himself right at home. I browsed your lair one last time, and saw Porrim again. Of no one has asked for her id like to give her a home as well Shes quite lovely with thar Swamp, Algae, Avacado combo. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46165392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461654/46165392_350.png[/img][/url] Also if you have any genes, breedchange or eggs thatd be amazing. Im looking for specifically looking for lace, stained, or Veined, noxide, flaunt or flair, spiral, or snapper breedchanges and water, fire and earth eggs
@SundaeDragon

Thank you so much for Splorch! He has certainly made himself right at home. I browsed your lair one last time, and saw Porrim again. Of no one has asked for her id like to give her a home as well Shes quite lovely with thar Swamp, Algae, Avacado combo.

46165392_350.png

Also if you have any genes, breedchange or eggs thatd be amazing. Im looking for specifically looking for lace, stained, or Veined, noxide, flaunt or flair, spiral, or snapper breedchanges and water, fire and earth eggs
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@SundaeDragon Thank you for doing this! Mirrors are one of my favorite dragons design wise, it’s a shame I don’t have that many. If it were possible, may I please have Mavis? (And perhaps the Naturalist Adornments that she’s wearing? I’ve been wanting a set of those for the longest time.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48809138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/488092/48809138_350.png[/img][/url] Cute tree derg ~
@SundaeDragon

Thank you for doing this! Mirrors are one of my favorite dragons design wise, it’s a shame I don’t have that many.

If it were possible, may I please have Mavis? (And perhaps the Naturalist Adornments that she’s wearing? I’ve been wanting a set of those for the longest time.)

48809138_350.png

Cute tree derg ~
KFD4SqC.jpg
@SundaeDragon May I have [item=slight eyewing] as well as any leftover apparel[item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Spring's Breath]/gems/currency of any kind? Good luck and enjoy your life outside of fr!
@SundaeDragon May I have Slight Eyewing as well as any leftover apparel Tree Warden's Garb Spring's Breath /gems/currency of any kind? Good luck and enjoy your life outside of fr!
" 8th Anniversary Raffle - Sprites, etc" zapy9sz.png
Could I have the [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] off of this guy? And if you have any glowing green claw tips, I'd appreciate one!! Tysm! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44978953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/449790/44978953_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I have the River Royalist Tail Rings off of this guy? And if you have any glowing green claw tips, I'd appreciate one!! Tysm!

44978953_350.png
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@SundaeDragon This is very generous of you! I'd love any festival items (apparel, accents, skins, fams, currency), especially light and wind related items. I'd especially love to grab the Luminous Halo (or any halo!), Naturalist Adornments, Butterfly kiss, Sanddune Rags apparel and spirit of nature, spirit of wind, spirot of fire, aerborne ambassador, glitterfreeze ambassador, ornamental eyewing and ultimate buttersnake fams.
I'd also appreciate any extra eggs, genes, treasure and gems. Thank you so much for doing this! :D
@SundaeDragon This is very generous of you! I'd love any festival items (apparel, accents, skins, fams, currency), especially light and wind related items. I'd especially love to grab the Luminous Halo (or any halo!), Naturalist Adornments, Butterfly kiss, Sanddune Rags apparel and spirit of nature, spirit of wind, spirot of fire, aerborne ambassador, glitterfreeze ambassador, ornamental eyewing and ultimate buttersnake fams.
I'd also appreciate any extra eggs, genes, treasure and gems. Thank you so much for doing this! :D
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@sundaedragon hi, so nice of you to run this giveaway!!
I'd really appreciate fest accents, apparel (any halos especially) & familiars as well as leftover gems and treasure! If you still have any, I'd appreciate the following items pls:

Accent: Veiled Valley, Accent: Cold Hearted, Skin: Spooky Scary Tundra, Luminous Halo, Crystalcourt Cascades, River Royalist Tail Rings, Journeyman Satchels, Filigree Rapier, Traditional Broadsword, Copper Glasses, Dripcave Deputy, Aerborne Ambassador, Spirit of Wind, Spirit of Fire, Ornamental Eyewing, Murkmirth Ambassador, Fathomsearch Ambassador
@sundaedragon hi, so nice of you to run this giveaway!!
I'd really appreciate fest accents, apparel (any halos especially) & familiars as well as leftover gems and treasure! If you still have any, I'd appreciate the following items pls:

Accent: Veiled Valley, Accent: Cold Hearted, Skin: Spooky Scary Tundra, Luminous Halo, Crystalcourt Cascades, River Royalist Tail Rings, Journeyman Satchels, Filigree Rapier, Traditional Broadsword, Copper Glasses, Dripcave Deputy, Aerborne Ambassador, Spirit of Wind, Spirit of Fire, Ornamental Eyewing, Murkmirth Ambassador, Fathomsearch Ambassador
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
[quote name="SundaeDragon" date="2021-12-28 14:57:52" ] Im not interested in playing anymore so does anyone want my junk? I have misc. apparel, familiars, battle stones, a bit of holiday currency, and skins. Take any or all the dragons and items you'd like apart from the mirror, Artifact. Sloooowly working through these lol the icons r so small and blurry not got much left apart from whats on the dragons themselves, I dont have any gene scrolls or anything like that apart from a clanbound gaoler thing lol six pending trades to be resolved before i can give away more familiars, apparel etc *too many people now lol and im catching up on my nature giveaway thread which does have priority [/quote]
SundaeDragon wrote on 2021-12-28 14:57:52:
Im not interested in playing anymore so does anyone want my junk?
I have misc. apparel, familiars, battle stones, a bit of holiday currency, and skins. Take any or all the dragons and items you'd like apart from the mirror, Artifact.

Sloooowly working through these lol the icons r so small and blurry

not got much left apart from whats on the dragons themselves, I dont have any gene scrolls or anything like that apart from a clanbound gaoler thing lol

six pending trades to be resolved before i can give away more familiars, apparel etc

*too many people now lol and im catching up on my nature giveaway thread which does have priority
1 2 3 4 5