Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
Winner has been chosen! Update #2: He's level 25 and fully stoned! Update: I'm extending this to the 1st, as so far I've gotten no entries for the level 10s and just now starting to get some entries for the Mire Flyer, so more time, yay! Hello all! This is a fairly detailed raffle, so please read entirely! Also, I am subbed, so no need to ping me. I am raffling off a Soon-To-Be Mire Flyer! He will he 100% ready once you receive him. This raffle is for players who do NOT have a level 25 dragon and are generally not too wealthy. More info in the rules further below. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71393294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713933/71393294_350.png[/img][/url] Right now, he has Eliminate, Sap, Rally, Haste and 3 Berserker stones. He will also get both ambushes once he's 25 (I don't want the annoyance of going through his turns yet.) His primal is 100% natural born! He will be tinctured to match my current Mire Flyer, so ignore the absurdly high HP right now lol. Tickets are 1 gem or 1000 treasure. Some quick rules and notes, to make this friendly to new players. #1: Max number of tickets per player is 5, this way players with less currency to spend still have a fair chance. #2: Please do not have a level 25 dragon! This raffle is for players who really need him and don't have one yet. #3: Once yours, you can do whatever you want! Not that it's within site rules to force you into anything, but I wouldn't want to anyway! Exalt, resell, keep forever, breed change, you name it! #4: If you want a name change scroll lemme know! I'll give you one for free if you win. To enter, comment in this thread that you're entering, then CR or mail me your currency to enter. I'll keep ticket counts in a spreadsheet and the winner will be chosen randomly through RNG. Winner will be chosen on the 28th! To give folks some NOTN time left to use him in.
Winner has been chosen!

Update #2: He's level 25 and fully stoned!

Update: I'm extending this to the 1st, as so far I've gotten no entries for the level 10s and just now starting to get some entries for the Mire Flyer, so more time, yay!

Hello all! This is a fairly detailed raffle, so please read entirely!
Also, I am subbed, so no need to ping me.

I am raffling off a Soon-To-Be Mire Flyer! He will he 100% ready once you receive him. This raffle is for players who do NOT have a level 25 dragon and are generally not too wealthy. More info in the rules further below.

71393294_350.png

Right now, he has Eliminate, Sap, Rally, Haste and 3 Berserker stones. He will also get both ambushes once he's 25 (I don't want the annoyance of going through his turns yet.)

His primal is 100% natural born!

He will be tinctured to match my current Mire Flyer, so ignore the absurdly high HP right now lol.

Tickets are 1 gem or 1000 treasure.

Some quick rules and notes, to make this friendly to new players.

#1: Max number of tickets per player is 5, this way players with less currency to spend still have a fair chance.

#2: Please do not have a level 25 dragon! This raffle is for players who really need him and don't have one yet.

#3: Once yours, you can do whatever you want! Not that it's within site rules to force you into anything, but I wouldn't want to anyway! Exalt, resell, keep forever, breed change, you name it!

#4: If you want a name change scroll lemme know! I'll give you one for free if you win.

To enter, comment in this thread that you're entering, then CR or mail me your currency to enter. I'll keep ticket counts in a spreadsheet and the winner will be chosen randomly through RNG.

Winner will be chosen on the 28th! To give folks some NOTN time left to use him in.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Bump!
Bump!
Buying 2 tickets for the lv. 25.
Buying 2 tickets for the lv. 25.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Halkiierid Thank you! Put you in my sheet
@Halkiierid Thank you! Put you in my sheet
I would love to buy 5 tickets for the level 25! Sending now.
I would love to buy 5 tickets for the level 25! Sending now.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@kiwikami Added! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
@kiwikami Added! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Bumping!
Bumping!
Bump
Bump
Bumping! He's all leveled up and fully stoned now!
Bumping! He's all leveled up and fully stoned now!
Getting 5 tickets for the lvl 25!
Getting 5 tickets for the lvl 25!
1 2 3