Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, what did you get?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Plonts :000 Including a couple oyster mushroom grow kits! So excited to grow them and cook with them!
Plonts :000 Including a couple oyster mushroom grow kits! So excited to grow them and cook with them!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
mostly just clothes, some money from my aunt and brother. used part of it on the steam sale - got myself fallout: new vegas, elder scrolls online, sekiro: shadows die twice, and disco elysium. my cousin who doesn't even celebrate christmas and didn't have to get me anything at all got me a japanese cookbook, new chopsticks, an onyx wine cup and some strawberry mochi! it was a complete surprise but incredibly sweet of her. but tomorrow is my biggest gift - my long-distance girlfriend is coming to visit and she's staying for two weeks [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'm so excited, nervous! but excited [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
mostly just clothes, some money from my aunt and brother. used part of it on the steam sale - got myself fallout: new vegas, elder scrolls online, sekiro: shadows die twice, and disco elysium. my cousin who doesn't even celebrate christmas and didn't have to get me anything at all got me a japanese cookbook, new chopsticks, an onyx wine cup and some strawberry mochi! it was a complete surprise but incredibly sweet of her.

but tomorrow is my biggest gift - my long-distance girlfriend is coming to visit and she's staying for two weeks i'm so excited, nervous! but excited
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
money, a bird identification book, pokemon cards, chocolate and austrailian shepherd socks (my dog is an aussie)! best christmas day I've had in years! (definitely needing that money after having my credit card stolen a couple weeks ago, became a wake up call on how much I've been relying on it)
money, a bird identification book, pokemon cards, chocolate and austrailian shepherd socks (my dog is an aussie)! best christmas day I've had in years! (definitely needing that money after having my credit card stolen a couple weeks ago, became a wake up call on how much I've been relying on it)
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
money, tv show/anime blurays, and a couple fashion dolls
money, tv show/anime blurays, and a couple fashion dolls
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Got a new phone, god knows how many tubs of chocolate and this pretty cool lamp in the shape of a d20
Got a new phone, god knows how many tubs of chocolate and this pretty cool lamp in the shape of a d20
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
i got sick
i got sick
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Mostly money and lotsa rock band related shirts. Got a super nice Nirvana hoodie that I'm hyped about. My bday is today (the day after) so that tied in together and I got a new laptop to replace my old broken one. Super happy about everything <3
Mostly money and lotsa rock band related shirts. Got a super nice Nirvana hoodie that I'm hyped about. My bday is today (the day after) so that tied in together and I got a new laptop to replace my old broken one. Super happy about everything <3
wU5i5vK.gifXxqDwGq.pngwU5i5vK.gif
i got this absolutely adorable halloween 2 michael myers figure, i can't get over how cute he is <3 i also got the michael funko that comes with the myers house which looks incredibly cool, the mh rise palico amiibo, a very cool ankylosaurus enamel pin, the most recent dbd dlc gifted to me by a friend, a resident evil licker tshirt, a jurassic park tshirt, and a michael myers tshirt. also got a bunch of chocolate and some money which i immediately took to the mall today to get 3 more michael myers tshirts and a halloween sweater.
i got this absolutely adorable halloween 2 michael myers figure, i can't get over how cute he is <3 i also got the michael funko that comes with the myers house which looks incredibly cool, the mh rise palico amiibo, a very cool ankylosaurus enamel pin, the most recent dbd dlc gifted to me by a friend, a resident evil licker tshirt, a jurassic park tshirt, and a michael myers tshirt. also got a bunch of chocolate and some money which i immediately took to the mall today to get 3 more michael myers tshirts and a halloween sweater.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I got a lot of really nice things with the highlights maybe being alpine skis from my parents and a wireless bose headset from my brother + a gift card for me to go get a new pillow (gift card >>>> trying to fit a new pillow in my luggage) :)
I got a lot of really nice things with the highlights maybe being alpine skis from my parents and a wireless bose headset from my brother + a gift card for me to go get a new pillow (gift card >>>> trying to fit a new pillow in my luggage) :)
by-knighterrant.png
I got some cool things :D

the 4 highlights are a new apple watch mine was starting to break down :(, two new camera lenses (a 25mm and 800mm!) and my older brother got me a Bonsai growing kit.

I put the seeds in today, so hopefully I see some growth in the next few weeks :D
And sadly, it cold, windy, and snowy where I live so I can't really try my new lenses out yet. But in due time I will!

EDIT:
And technically our family got a new puppy as well :D A little black lab we named Vader (like Darth Vader) (: We got him on the 22nd.
I got some cool things :D

the 4 highlights are a new apple watch mine was starting to break down :(, two new camera lenses (a 25mm and 800mm!) and my older brother got me a Bonsai growing kit.

I put the seeds in today, so hopefully I see some growth in the next few weeks :D
And sadly, it cold, windy, and snowy where I live so I can't really try my new lenses out yet. But in due time I will!

EDIT:
And technically our family got a new puppy as well :D A little black lab we named Vader (like Darth Vader) (: We got him on the 22nd.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)