Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Area 51 RP IC
1 2 3 4 5 6
The mystery person sighed, then said, "Lunch is at 12:00 PM. Alright then, if were all ready to go, then we will."
He signaled to the guards to take the contanees to their quarters.

To the left hall, Vaan, Bartz, Flim, Kabal, Proto Man, Sniglette, and Anidaar where taken. This hallway looked more mundane, and smelt like dust and papers. They took several twists and turns, and finally made to a conjunction where several numbered doors were at.

Tidus and Joan were taken down the right hallway. They went down an elevator to another section which was mostly white, with various different rooms that looked like labratories. This was the research section.
The mystery person sighed, then said, "Lunch is at 12:00 PM. Alright then, if were all ready to go, then we will."
He signaled to the guards to take the contanees to their quarters.

To the left hall, Vaan, Bartz, Flim, Kabal, Proto Man, Sniglette, and Anidaar where taken. This hallway looked more mundane, and smelt like dust and papers. They took several twists and turns, and finally made to a conjunction where several numbered doors were at.

Tidus and Joan were taken down the right hallway. They went down an elevator to another section which was mostly white, with various different rooms that looked like labratories. This was the research section.
“They didn’t even say that they agreed to the terms I laid out. What kind of mutual relationship is that?” Tidus growled softly. He glared at the guards and then blew a raspberry at one of them.

Vaan started to panic when he noticed that Tidus wasn’t near him. He quickly curled up on the floor and refused to move any farther which resulted in Bartz picking him up.

“I don’t think that Vaan likes being separated from Tidus for too long. It would be recommended to not separate them for more than 24 hours.” Bartz said softly.
“They didn’t even say that they agreed to the terms I laid out. What kind of mutual relationship is that?” Tidus growled softly. He glared at the guards and then blew a raspberry at one of them.

Vaan started to panic when he noticed that Tidus wasn’t near him. He quickly curled up on the floor and refused to move any farther which resulted in Bartz picking him up.

“I don’t think that Vaan likes being separated from Tidus for too long. It would be recommended to not separate them for more than 24 hours.” Bartz said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=sword size=1] "Welp, looks like his friend's gone. How come they took him instead of me? I was the first to act up in here. Was it because he said he'd hurt the staff in front of them?" Kabal didn't want to listen to another annoying freak-out, so he attempted to offer something that might cheer him up, if he was lucky. He decided to stop right where Vaan was and help. "Hey dude, your friend will be just fine, I'll guarantee. I've been in situations like his before, and he's probably just going to be questioned. He'll be back right before you know it, right?" --------------- [emoji=red gem size=1] It appeared that they must have separated this poor fellow away from his sibling? best friend? He didn't know much about them, but they must have been the best buds around. He felt pity on him, and he couldn't stand seeing someone so distraught. Even though he knew what was better for himself, he couldn't resist the urge and attempted to comfort him. But that no-good troublemaker Kabal was telling him something. He guessed that he was making him feel worse, and barked at him. "Hey! Leave him alone!" "What? I'm trying to make him feel better!" "Better?! I've seen you, the only thing you care about is yourself. Why would you ever try to help him?!" "So you don't like the fact that a bad guy can turn good and do something nice? Wow. You're heartless, man." "You call someone like yourself a [i]good[/i] guy!?" They began to argue. -------------- [emoji=planet size=1] Flim just wanted to see what this place was about and tried to ignore the ensued drama. "You be quiet, humans!"

"Welp, looks like his friend's gone. How come they took him instead of me? I was the first to act up in here. Was it because he said he'd hurt the staff in front of them?"
Kabal didn't want to listen to another annoying freak-out, so he attempted to offer something that might cheer him up, if he was lucky. He decided to stop right where Vaan was and help.
"Hey dude, your friend will be just fine, I'll guarantee. I've been in situations like his before, and he's probably just going to be questioned. He'll be back right before you know it, right?"

It appeared that they must have separated this poor fellow away from his sibling? best friend? He didn't know much about them, but they must have been the best buds around. He felt pity on him, and he couldn't stand seeing someone so distraught. Even though he knew what was better for himself, he couldn't resist the urge and attempted to comfort him. But that no-good troublemaker Kabal was telling him something. He guessed that he was making him feel worse, and barked at him.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"
"What? I'm trying to make him feel better!"
"Better?! I've seen you, the only thing you care about is yourself. Why would you ever try to help him?!"
"So you don't like the fact that a bad guy can turn good and do something nice? Wow. You're heartless, man."
"You call someone like yourself a good guy!?"

They began to argue.

Flim just wanted to see what this place was about and tried to ignore the ensued drama.
"You be quiet, humans!"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[emoji=special eyes size=1] As the group was taken to where the cells were, Snigglette looked around, trying to keep track of what rooms were where. Who knows, it could be useful at some point. However, she became distracted when an argument began. She didn’t know how to handle the situation, but arguments never led to anything good. “Hey, calm down-“

As the group was taken to where the cells were, Snigglette looked around, trying to keep track of what rooms were where. Who knows, it could be useful at some point. However, she became distracted when an argument began. She didn’t know how to handle the situation, but arguments never led to anything good.
“Hey, calm down-“
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
The guards were alarmed at the sudden fighting. They pointed their guns at Kabal and Proto Man, saying, "Hey! Remember what G- uh the boss said!? No fighting!"

The guards were alarmed at the sudden fighting. They pointed their guns at Kabal and Proto Man, saying, "Hey! Remember what G- uh the boss said!? No fighting!"

Vaan started crying due to the arguing and the fact that he was separated from Tidus. He was rather distressed which made him start to become rather unreasonable.

“Tidus was only trying to make sure that you guys don’t neglect or torture us. It’s happened to him in the past with a certain empire who fused him with Leviathan. That’s why he said that he would harm you if you neglected or tortured us. However, that’s still no reason to separate him from Vaan.” Bartz said softly.
Vaan started crying due to the arguing and the fact that he was separated from Tidus. He was rather distressed which made him start to become rather unreasonable.

“Tidus was only trying to make sure that you guys don’t neglect or torture us. It’s happened to him in the past with a certain empire who fused him with Leviathan. That’s why he said that he would harm you if you neglected or tortured us. However, that’s still no reason to separate him from Vaan.” Bartz said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=sword size=1] Kabal raised his hands in the air. He thought about attacking the guards and making the run for it, but he decided that the time wasn't right. "Look, I wanted to help Mr Sad, and then that stupid Power Ranger guy yelled at me because he thought I was making this guy feel worse!" --------------------- [emoji=red gem size=1] Was that a good idea? Probably not. Turns that they only caused him to feel even worse, poor guy. "Did he set me up?" Proto Man thought to himself. He felt guilty about his actions, then went on about his business. "I hate this place so much, I want to leave..." He muttered to himself.

Kabal raised his hands in the air. He thought about attacking the guards and making the run for it, but he decided that the time wasn't right.
"Look, I wanted to help Mr Sad, and then that stupid Power Ranger guy yelled at me because he thought I was making this guy feel worse!"

Was that a good idea? Probably not. Turns that they only caused him to feel even worse, poor guy.
"Did he set me up?" Proto Man thought to himself.
He felt guilty about his actions, then went on about his business.
"I hate this place so much, I want to leave..." He muttered to himself.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[emoji=special eyes size=1] Snigglette took a step away from the fight when armed guards came to the scene. She didn’t know how to help, and at this point, she figured that it’d be better to just not get involved. She couldn’t really do much to help.

Snigglette took a step away from the fight when armed guards came to the scene. She didn’t know how to help, and at this point, she figured that it’d be better to just not get involved. She couldn’t really do much to help.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
(Everyone else)
The guy in the fancy suit was very upset at the sudden fighting.

"Proto Man, as a punishment for starting the fight, you will have less time to spend outside of your cell. Kabal, as a punishment for being the cause of the fight, you will receive less food rations. Do you understand?"

He saw Vaan crying and tried todo something about it.
"Tidus is in a private session right now, but do you wish to be with him?"
(Tsunekami) @FlamesEmbrace
You recieve a phone call...
"You are about to recieve your first subjects. Laura will recieve Tidus while you will recieve Joan. Check your pamphlet, and do not cause too much stress on them. If they turn hostile, there are special guards that will aid you. Good luck"
(Tidus)
One of the guards says "Okay, you go here, while you go there."
Tidus is sent to a room to the left. This room looks a lot nicer, there are potted flowers, posters, and the room is clean. On a desk, there is a name that reads "Laura Akins"

(Everyone else)
The guy in the fancy suit was very upset at the sudden fighting.

"Proto Man, as a punishment for starting the fight, you will have less time to spend outside of your cell. Kabal, as a punishment for being the cause of the fight, you will receive less food rations. Do you understand?"

He saw Vaan crying and tried todo something about it.
"Tidus is in a private session right now, but do you wish to be with him?"
(Tsunekami) @FlamesEmbrace
You recieve a phone call...
"You are about to recieve your first subjects. Laura will recieve Tidus while you will recieve Joan. Check your pamphlet, and do not cause too much stress on them. If they turn hostile, there are special guards that will aid you. Good luck"
(Tidus)
One of the guards says "Okay, you go here, while you go there."
Tidus is sent to a room to the left. This room looks a lot nicer, there are potted flowers, posters, and the room is clean. On a desk, there is a name that reads "Laura Akins"

(Woah I have not been on this for quite a while)

Anidaar froze up in his place after two of those others had argued with eachother until the other strange man told the two to quit it. He felt a little relieved when they stopped arguing, but he also thought he heard something about less food rations? What did the man mean by that? And less cell time? The terms were making Anidaar's head spin.
(Woah I have not been on this for quite a while)

Anidaar froze up in his place after two of those others had argued with eachother until the other strange man told the two to quit it. He felt a little relieved when they stopped arguing, but he also thought he heard something about less food rations? What did the man mean by that? And less cell time? The terms were making Anidaar's head spin.
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
1 2 3 4 5 6