Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Area 51 RP IC
1 2 3 4 5 6
“Just let us out! We never did anything wrong…” Vaan said softly. He was adamant about proclaiming his innocence and how he was falsely imprisoned.
“Just let us out! We never did anything wrong…” Vaan said softly. He was adamant about proclaiming his innocence and how he was falsely imprisoned.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=sword size=1] "Hey loudmouth! You probably did do something bad, whether you remember or not! I hope you have a good lawyer!" Kabal chuckles, thinking he could get his way around this one like he usually did [emoji=red gem size=1] Prison? Is he really going to... prison? They must have thought he went rogue... oh no. Were they really going to scrap him? Now he knew he really needed to get out. "Hey, instead of just accepting our fates, can we talk about what we know, and what we need to do?" "Hey smartiepants, I know for a fact you're not getting out, but me and my other possible partner will!" "You're no help to us!" "Good, figure it out yourself if you really know what you're doing!" [emoji=planet size=1] Prison? Flim never heard of that word. The others sounded nervous, maybe it was because of the ghost talking? Could he help? "Hey! What's going on in here? Do [i]you[/i] know what's happening?"

"Hey loudmouth! You probably did do something bad, whether you remember or not! I hope you have a good lawyer!"
Kabal chuckles, thinking he could get his way around this one like he usually did

Prison? Is he really going to... prison? They must have thought he went rogue... oh no. Were they really going to scrap him? Now he knew he really needed to get out.
"Hey, instead of just accepting our fates, can we talk about what we know, and what we need to do?"

"Hey smartiepants, I know for a fact you're not getting out, but me and my other possible partner will!"
"You're no help to us!"
"Good, figure it out yourself if you really know what you're doing!"

Prison? Flim never heard of that word. The others sounded nervous, maybe it was because of the ghost talking? Could he help?
"Hey! What's going on in here? Do you know what's happening?"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Another voice came up
"Calm down you are not being taken to prison and there is no court you will have to see. You are not criminals, and you are being taken to a special place for things like you. If you are cought breaking our rules, you will be compensated.
Another voice came up
"Calm down you are not being taken to prison and there is no court you will have to see. You are not criminals, and you are being taken to a special place for things like you. If you are cought breaking our rules, you will be compensated.
“But then why are we chained up? Why are we not allowed to roam… Chains make us seem more like we’re prisoners than guests…” Vaan said softly. He only spoke modestly and seemed to be more calm about the situation than most people would be.
“But then why are we chained up? Why are we not allowed to roam… Chains make us seem more like we’re prisoners than guests…” Vaan said softly. He only spoke modestly and seemed to be more calm about the situation than most people would be.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=sword size=1] At the staff meeting, Cynthia was sitting with her arms crossed and a serious look on her face. So far, this meeting seemed rather pointless to her. All that has been said so far was for everyone to do their work when the newcomers arrived. Too bad that they couldn’t really do that for a bit, since the new arrivals aren’t here yet. [rule] [emoji=special eyes size=1] Snigglette only now woke up, looking around in confusion. She was used to waking up in a dark void-like place. What she wasn’t used to was waking up chained up to other people. The room was dark, but she could still see just fine. She didn’t recognize any of the other people chained up with her. She quickly scrambled to her feet. “Wh-where am I??”

At the staff meeting, Cynthia was sitting with her arms crossed and a serious look on her face. So far, this meeting seemed rather pointless to her. All that has been said so far was for everyone to do their work when the newcomers arrived. Too bad that they couldn’t really do that for a bit, since the new arrivals aren’t here yet.

Snigglette only now woke up, looking around in confusion. She was used to waking up in a dark void-like place. What she wasn’t used to was waking up chained up to other people. The room was dark, but she could still see just fine. She didn’t recognize any of the other people chained up with her. She quickly scrambled to her feet. “Wh-where am I??”
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Tsunekami Kaminaga

Tsunekami grinned at the thought of new subjects, hands clasping together in excitement at the prospect of running all sorts of new experiments that she hadn't been able to run previously. Helios twisted around her neck, weaving in and out of the assortment of golden chains that she wore. Bright red scales shining in great contrast to her monochrome clothing and pale skin. The reptiles tongue darting out for a few seconds before once more shifting to hide its head beneath her lab coat in an effort to hide.

Rubbing one gloved finger over the smooth scales, Tsunekami happily began to make her way toward the podium and Gary. If there was a slight skip in her step then she would gladly act like you were crazy and seeing things.

Joan de Soleil

Joan woke up to a pounding headache and the feeling of her wings being tightly bound to her back. Already she could feel an ache growing in the muscles by how tightly they were tied. She did not want to think about how ruffled her feathers would be or if some of them would be pulled out. So instead she shifted herself so that she was kneeling and began to pray.

She could still feel the presence of the Eternal Blazing Sun on this backwards planet, though their presence was greatly weakened. It still wouldn't hurt to pray to them though. Or she would if everyone around her wasn't being so loud. Already she could feel her eye starting to twitch and her clasped hands tightening so hard that that her nails were leaving crescents. Also the voice of the intercoms kept saying compensated. Does that mean if they did pick fights and broke the rules that they would be rewarded? That sounded rather contradictory as rules were there for a reason. Her wings flared, or at least they tried to, but all that they managed to do was rattle the chains around them loudly.

"By the laws of this land I can only assume that we have all trespassed upon this planet illegally. Therefore we have all done something wrong whether we actually meant to or not." She remarked, as anger bubbled ever so slightly in the pit of her stomach at not being treated properly. This backwards planet would very well feel the wrath of the Empire the moment that she managed to return.
Tsunekami Kaminaga

Tsunekami grinned at the thought of new subjects, hands clasping together in excitement at the prospect of running all sorts of new experiments that she hadn't been able to run previously. Helios twisted around her neck, weaving in and out of the assortment of golden chains that she wore. Bright red scales shining in great contrast to her monochrome clothing and pale skin. The reptiles tongue darting out for a few seconds before once more shifting to hide its head beneath her lab coat in an effort to hide.

Rubbing one gloved finger over the smooth scales, Tsunekami happily began to make her way toward the podium and Gary. If there was a slight skip in her step then she would gladly act like you were crazy and seeing things.

Joan de Soleil

Joan woke up to a pounding headache and the feeling of her wings being tightly bound to her back. Already she could feel an ache growing in the muscles by how tightly they were tied. She did not want to think about how ruffled her feathers would be or if some of them would be pulled out. So instead she shifted herself so that she was kneeling and began to pray.

She could still feel the presence of the Eternal Blazing Sun on this backwards planet, though their presence was greatly weakened. It still wouldn't hurt to pray to them though. Or she would if everyone around her wasn't being so loud. Already she could feel her eye starting to twitch and her clasped hands tightening so hard that that her nails were leaving crescents. Also the voice of the intercoms kept saying compensated. Does that mean if they did pick fights and broke the rules that they would be rewarded? That sounded rather contradictory as rules were there for a reason. Her wings flared, or at least they tried to, but all that they managed to do was rattle the chains around them loudly.

"By the laws of this land I can only assume that we have all trespassed upon this planet illegally. Therefore we have all done something wrong whether we actually meant to or not." She remarked, as anger bubbled ever so slightly in the pit of her stomach at not being treated properly. This backwards planet would very well feel the wrath of the Empire the moment that she managed to return.
oulcMpY.gif
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1] Anidaar The first feeling Anidaar had was confusion, followed by a bit of fear. It was...dark; the worst place for one of his kind to be. They could never see in the dark, and besides, that's when all of those forbidden beings come out, right? Anidaar moved his tired, slim body around, only to find that he was bound by some sort of strange thing. [i]Where are they taking me?[/i], he wondered to himself. Anidaar then tried to go into his orb form, but again, he was too exhausted to do so. It worsened when he heard voices speak. Very angry voices. In fact, he felt a very strong presence of anger right next to him. It made Anidaar afraid. They must be dark ones! Now Anidaar regretted joining the school of wisdom. However...maybe he could use his knowledge some how to protect himself. Perhaps he could fool them into believing he was one of them. He did the best he could to remember the behavior of the Dark Ones and acted up... "Yes I like vi-olence!" he growled with his rather unhelpful voice of constant rising and falling tones, "death to the king! We shall de-vour him alive!" ------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Damien Croddis Damien rolled his eyes, being called to yet another meaningless meeting. At first, he thought they were going to do some other weird "experiment" that he wasn't invited to, but he just couldn't help but groan when that snob, Gary, mentioned "busy schedules". That meant more work for him that he didn't want to do. "Just let it be over already," grumbled Damien as he sunk his head into his arms.
Anidaar

The first feeling Anidaar had was confusion, followed by a bit of fear. It was...dark; the worst place for one of his kind to be. They could never see in the dark, and besides, that's when all of those forbidden beings come out, right? Anidaar moved his tired, slim body around, only to find that he was bound by some sort of strange thing.

Where are they taking me?, he wondered to himself.

Anidaar then tried to go into his orb form, but again, he was too exhausted to do so. It worsened when he heard voices speak. Very angry voices. In fact, he felt a very strong presence of anger right next to him. It made Anidaar afraid. They must be dark ones! Now Anidaar regretted joining the school of wisdom. However...maybe he could use his knowledge some how to protect himself. Perhaps he could fool them into believing he was one of them. He did the best he could to remember the behavior of the Dark Ones and acted up...

"Yes I like vi-olence!" he growled with his rather unhelpful voice of constant rising and falling tones, "death to the king! We shall de-vour him alive!"

Damien Croddis

Damien rolled his eyes, being called to yet another meaningless meeting. At first, he thought they were going to do some other weird "experiment" that he wasn't invited to, but he just couldn't help but groan when that snob, Gary, mentioned "busy schedules". That meant more work for him that he didn't want to do.

"Just let it be over already," grumbled Damien as he sunk his head into his arms.
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
[emoji=sword size=1] "Huh... looks like these other punks are awake now, your voice must have woken them up, loudmouth and uh... whoever that annoying squeaking one was." He responded to Joan, "I guess that 'respassing on this planet illegaly' thing might work with you guys, but I sure know why I'm in here. Anyways, we're all criminals here, whether you like it or not. So, what's up with you?" [emoji=red gem size=1] Proto Man noticed the others wake up, could they know what was going on? Probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. He nudged Sniglette, who was sitting next to him. "Hey, you can see in here, right? Can you tell me what the place looks like, and everyone else?" The only thing he could see just fine was a weird, glowing, yellow man that seemed off. [emoji=planet size=1] Flim felt a really large presence next to him. Could it have been a Lek'golo? Probably not, it didn't feel like a bunch of cold, slimy worms, but rather a nice, soft, and warm prescense. Maybe he could talk to the kind stranger? "Hi! Me Flim! Me an Unngoy! Me want you to tell me about you!"

"Huh... looks like these other punks are awake now, your voice must have woken them up, loudmouth and uh... whoever that annoying squeaking one was."

He responded to Joan,
"I guess that 'respassing on this planet illegaly' thing might work with you guys, but I sure know why I'm in here. Anyways, we're all criminals here, whether you like it or not. So, what's up with you?"

Proto Man noticed the others wake up, could they know what was going on? Probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. He nudged Sniglette, who was sitting next to him.
"Hey, you can see in here, right? Can you tell me what the place looks like, and everyone else?"
The only thing he could see just fine was a weird, glowing, yellow man that seemed off.

Flim felt a really large presence next to him. Could it have been a Lek'golo? Probably not, it didn't feel like a bunch of cold, slimy worms, but rather a nice, soft, and warm prescense. Maybe he could talk to the kind stranger?
"Hi! Me Flim! Me an Unngoy! Me want you to tell me about you!"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Anidaar heard the loud, squeaky voice next him, from what he remembered from English, which no one knew where it came from, yet everyone learned it anyway because of how intriguing it was, that this being wanted him to tell them about themselves. Well, Dark Ones had very deep, booming, scratchy voices, not voices such as those! Well, maybe he was safe after all?

"He-llo!" Anidaar softly smiled, assuming that the little critter was speaking to him, "my name is A-nid-aar! I dwell in Naat-sur-qui-than and study within the School of Wisdom! Where do you dwell?"
Anidaar heard the loud, squeaky voice next him, from what he remembered from English, which no one knew where it came from, yet everyone learned it anyway because of how intriguing it was, that this being wanted him to tell them about themselves. Well, Dark Ones had very deep, booming, scratchy voices, not voices such as those! Well, maybe he was safe after all?

"He-llo!" Anidaar softly smiled, assuming that the little critter was speaking to him, "my name is A-nid-aar! I dwell in Naat-sur-qui-than and study within the School of Wisdom! Where do you dwell?"
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1] Snigglette looked at Proto Man when she felt his nudge. She [i]could[/i] see in the dark, but she didn’t know how he could tell that. There were a lot of things she didn’t know about what was going on. She looked up, around the room “Um… it’s some kind of big… box? I don’t know.”

Snigglette looked at Proto Man when she felt his nudge. She could see in the dark, but she didn’t know how he could tell that. There were a lot of things she didn’t know about what was going on. She looked up, around the room “Um… it’s some kind of big… box? I don’t know.”
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6