Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom [Hard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My Glimmer and Gloom hard level is different...
My Glimmer and Gloom hard level is different...
This is awesome! It needs to be seen by more users, it's so easy to remember and the fastest method I've seen to make money.
This is awesome! It needs to be seen by more users, it's so easy to remember and the fastest method I've seen to make money.
The_Aether_Orchard
bless thank you

I had to read the end a few times ( it's 230am rn so my brain is mush ) but the video really helped so ty for linking that : D

Your guide really helped to get over how intimidating this game felt and now I can finally gain a decent amount of treasure towards my projects ; v ;
bless thank you

I had to read the end a few times ( it's 230am rn so my brain is mush ) but the video really helped so ty for linking that : D

Your guide really helped to get over how intimidating this game felt and now I can finally gain a decent amount of treasure towards my projects ; v ;
@catradora
On the hard level, I keep getting stuck at a point where the bottom (from left to right) second, third, and fourth tiles are yellow, then two up to the right
Like this bad example:

oooo
ooooo
oooooo
ooooooo
ooooo•
oooo•
o•••

How do I go from here?
@catradora
On the hard level, I keep getting stuck at a point where the bottom (from left to right) second, third, and fourth tiles are yellow, then two up to the right
Like this bad example:

oooo
ooooo
oooooo
ooooooo
ooooo•
oooo•
o•••

How do I go from here?
1a.png
FR time+2 (CST)
Free art
Remember to get sleep and take care of yourself! Check out my carrd for info on me
2a.png
@BurntToaste [center] {wrong solution} [/center] [s]click A first, then B, then repeat the steps to get to the bottom again. Let me know if the solution above doesn't work. [/s] Happy Holidays! EDIT: I got it wrong [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] Here's the actual solution: [center]o[b]A[/b]oo ooooo oooooo ooooooo ooooo• oooo• o••• [/center] Click is the A part, then repeat the steps to get to the bottom. Close to the end, you'll end up with this: [center]oooo ooooo oooooo ooooooo ••oooo •x••• •••x [/center] Hit the two x points and it will solve it.
@BurntToaste
{wrong solution}

click A first, then B, then repeat the steps to get to the bottom again. Let me know if the solution above doesn't work.

Happy Holidays!

EDIT: I got it wrong Here's the actual solution:

oAoo
ooooo
oooooo
ooooooo
ooooo•
oooo•
o•••

Click is the A part, then repeat the steps to get to the bottom. Close to the end, you'll end up with this:

oooo
ooooo
oooooo
ooooooo
••oooo
•x•••
•••x

Hit the two x points and it will solve it.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora

Ah, tysm! Happy holidays to you too!
Earlier I gave up and reloaded to get a new puzzle, but if I get it again, I'll def refer to that ^^
@Catradora

Ah, tysm! Happy holidays to you too!
Earlier I gave up and reloaded to get a new puzzle, but if I get it again, I'll def refer to that ^^
1a.png
FR time+2 (CST)
Free art
Remember to get sleep and take care of yourself! Check out my carrd for info on me
2a.png
@Catradora
Thank you so much for this thread! I use it all the time to help explain things to those newer to the game.

I really like the gif you included. One suggestion (if/when you might have time). Would it be possible to add a red dot to show which hex is going to be clicked in each step (similar to what you have in the images above it)?
@Catradora
Thank you so much for this thread! I use it all the time to help explain things to those newer to the game.

I really like the gif you included. One suggestion (if/when you might have time). Would it be possible to add a red dot to show which hex is going to be clicked in each step (similar to what you have in the images above it)?
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
This was a HUGE help for figuring out this game! Thanks so much for making this!
This was a HUGE help for figuring out this game! Thanks so much for making this!
lightning.gif fGAcNOK.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
eTmFfQ7.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
MsqRUgo.png
RS4uSiv.png
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
You know a guide is good when it's so simple to follow that you can go to bed and wake up the next day and still be able to solve it without needing to reference the guide.
You know a guide is good when it's so simple to follow that you can go to bed and wake up the next day and still be able to solve it without needing to reference the guide.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8