Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom [Hard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Catradora
Thank you for the guide! Your steps are simple to learn and implement. I just beat hard for the first time and I imagine that with practice I'll be able to do this VERY quickly.

Edit: Wow, just 20ish minutes of practicing and I already feel like I could do this in my sleep. All of my runs are under 35 seconds even if I misclick and have to undo stuff. Most runs are 27 seconds. Meaning I can max out in about 23 minutes. It's casual, relaxed and even kinda fun. I hit max and felt like I wanted to keep playing.

I cannot thank you enough. I've had 'learn glimmer and gloom' on my to-do list for so long now, but I got intimated by walls of screenshots, diagrams and look-up tables. The way you describe here is so simple I could memorize it in a single reading and never have to refer back. I will send everyone here to learn from you. Thank you. Thank you. :D
@Catradora
Thank you for the guide! Your steps are simple to learn and implement. I just beat hard for the first time and I imagine that with practice I'll be able to do this VERY quickly.

Edit: Wow, just 20ish minutes of practicing and I already feel like I could do this in my sleep. All of my runs are under 35 seconds even if I misclick and have to undo stuff. Most runs are 27 seconds. Meaning I can max out in about 23 minutes. It's casual, relaxed and even kinda fun. I hit max and felt like I wanted to keep playing.

I cannot thank you enough. I've had 'learn glimmer and gloom' on my to-do list for so long now, but I got intimated by walls of screenshots, diagrams and look-up tables. The way you describe here is so simple I could memorize it in a single reading and never have to refer back. I will send everyone here to learn from you. Thank you. Thank you. :D
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
This is definitely the best guide I've found for this. I can usually knock out all 75kt in 10 minutes or less :) highly recommend yall use mobile if you can, as clicking on a small screen take a a lot less time than moving the mouse around!

@raskies @stardog tagging for u and me pal so I don't lose this again
This is definitely the best guide I've found for this. I can usually knock out all 75kt in 10 minutes or less :) highly recommend yall use mobile if you can, as clicking on a small screen take a a lot less time than moving the mouse around!

@raskies @stardog tagging for u and me pal so I don't lose this again
jRiMWcg.png
Thank you so much! Now I can finally make some treasures while playing on mobile [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Thank you so much! Now I can finally make some treasures while playing on mobile
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@Catradora

Thank you so much for this guide. I honestly always felt like making treasure while playing games was a waste of my time because of how long it took. Now, I actually max out on treasure every day, and it's FUN. This guide was so easy to understand and took me less than a half hour to be able to play the game without referring back to the guide. You're the best!
@Catradora

Thank you so much for this guide. I honestly always felt like making treasure while playing games was a waste of my time because of how long it took. Now, I actually max out on treasure every day, and it's FUN. This guide was so easy to understand and took me less than a half hour to be able to play the game without referring back to the guide. You're the best!
XqQeriv.gif
Thank you for the guide!
Thank you for the guide!
znLjAYC.png
wh a t

i always end up with all the tiles dark but 3 on the bottom and same with the side with one dark tile separating them.

wh a t

i always end up with all the tiles dark but 3 on the bottom and same with the side with one dark tile separating them.

@Catradora so wait, if both of the orange and pink tiles are the wrong color, did you meant to say only click on the top pink tile? Or do you mean to click both anyways?
@Catradora so wait, if both of the orange and pink tiles are the wrong color, did you meant to say only click on the top pink tile? Or do you mean to click both anyways?
Flowers%20in%20a%20stream%20of%20Marsar%20down%20the%20hill%202.png
@forestflower click both anyways. Sorry if it's a bit confusing, I had a lot of trouble writing that part.
@forestflower click both anyways. Sorry if it's a bit confusing, I had a lot of trouble writing that part.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@zeffira Check this one out.
@zeffira Check this one out.