Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Galore not giving me anything?
Visited Galore Glorious Gifts- not sure if I missed something but they said "May this gift serve you well!" and the space underneath is empty. I have a screenshot if needed
Visited Galore Glorious Gifts- not sure if I missed something but they said "May this gift serve you well!" and the space underneath is empty. I have a screenshot if needed
@crazylace this text means that you have claimed the gift. it was two strange chests
@crazylace this text means that you have claimed the gift. it was two strange chests
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2021-12-21 10:20:46" ] @crazylace this text means that you have claimed the gift. it was two strange chests [/quote] Gotcha, thanks
Ralzakark wrote on 2021-12-21 10:20:46:
Gotcha, thanks