Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MLP N MORE] HQ Stylized Art ~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@FncyPnts

are you taking a sketch flat color commission, to be paid in gems, pal?
@FncyPnts

are you taking a sketch flat color commission, to be paid in gems, pal?
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver

yes of course :))

what would u like?
@Tideweaver

yes of course :))

what would u like?
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@FncyPnts

can i send you the references through pm or would you rather have me send it here?
@FncyPnts

can i send you the references through pm or would you rather have me send it here?
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver
u can pm me!
@Tideweaver
u can pm me!
@FncyPnts are you still open for commissions?
@FncyPnts are you still open for commissions?
j3zsWMV.png
Jester Aberrations
Sales Tab
@FncyPnts

I'd like a full body painting of x for USD!
I'll definitely be back once I have more money as well, your style is gorgeous C:
@FncyPnts

I'd like a full body painting of x for USD!
I'll definitely be back once I have more money as well, your style is gorgeous C:
tumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngOWTbeOH.pngQVByOV9.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@FncyPnts

hello, could i get a lineart fullbody of this fella for usd?
@FncyPnts

hello, could i get a lineart fullbody of this fella for usd?
@TwiliPriestess

thank you so much!! qwq <3
I'll put you on the pinglist and I will start on sunday evening (my gf is coming over today and i wanna spend some time with her I hope you don't mind)

about the process: i will send u a sketch first so if u want a different pose/ outfit please tell me! (big changes are for free during the sketch stage! as soon as i start painting only small changes are for free!) - after you're happy with the sketch pls send me half of the payment to my paypal (It's a trust thing for both sides!)
you can ask for updates at any time!! :))
note: the watermark will be removed after full payment is received once I'm done with the piece!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)))
@TwiliPriestess

thank you so much!! qwq <3
I'll put you on the pinglist and I will start on sunday evening (my gf is coming over today and i wanna spend some time with her I hope you don't mind)

about the process: i will send u a sketch first so if u want a different pose/ outfit please tell me! (big changes are for free during the sketch stage! as soon as i start painting only small changes are for free!) - after you're happy with the sketch pls send me half of the payment to my paypal (It's a trust thing for both sides!)
note: the watermark will be removed after full payment is received once I'm done with the piece!

@yall

Hey! just to be sure - are we talking about Lineart + Simple shading? and do you want me to draw him in his feral or anthro form?

Examples: feral and anthro

btw I'll put you on the pinglist and I will start on sunday evening (my gf is coming over today and i wanna spend some time with her I hope you don't mind)

@yall

Hey! just to be sure - are we talking about Lineart + Simple shading? and do you want me to draw him in his feral or anthro form?

Examples: feral and anthro

btw I'll put you on the pinglist and I will start on sunday evening (my gf is coming over today and i wanna spend some time with her I hope you don't mind)

yep, lineart and simple shading is what i wanted! forgot to specify in my first message, sorry about that.

and trust me to also forget he has a feral form too lmao, apologies again. i'd like him drawn in his anthro form if that's alright!

also no worries at all, i'm happy waiting as long as necessary so please don't feel like you have to start my order asap (i totally understand that rl and those you care about come first so take all the time you need!)

process sounds perfect to me.

as for the pose + outfit, would it be possible for him to be drawn with one hand in his trouser pocket and the other hand doing a peace sign, similar to this?

as for the outfit he'd wear, maybe just a plain white t-shirt, the ripped black jeans & barefoot?

please let me know if anything comes up, i'm always willing to change ideas and such if it makes things easier for you.
yep, lineart and simple shading is what i wanted! forgot to specify in my first message, sorry about that.

and trust me to also forget he has a feral form too lmao, apologies again. i'd like him drawn in his anthro form if that's alright!

also no worries at all, i'm happy waiting as long as necessary so please don't feel like you have to start my order asap (i totally understand that rl and those you care about come first so take all the time you need!)

process sounds perfect to me.

as for the pose + outfit, would it be possible for him to be drawn with one hand in his trouser pocket and the other hand doing a peace sign, similar to this?

as for the outfit he'd wear, maybe just a plain white t-shirt, the ripped black jeans & barefoot?

please let me know if anything comes up, i'm always willing to change ideas and such if it makes things easier for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12