Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MLP N MORE] HQ Stylized Art ~*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@miragePylot
of course! I'll send u a rough sketch so u can check if u like the pose -after that pls send at least half of the payment to my paypal (I'll dm u) and once I'm finished pls send the rest - I'll send u a watermarked drawing until i receive full payment :>
@miragePylot
of course! I'll send u a rough sketch so u can check if u like the pose -after that pls send at least half of the payment to my paypal (I'll dm u) and once I'm finished pls send the rest - I'll send u a watermarked drawing until i receive full payment :>
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@fncypnts
awesome, sounds good to me c:
@fncypnts
awesome, sounds good to me c:
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Warlocke

tagging myself so I can find you later when my RL funds are looking better
@Warlocke

tagging myself so I can find you later when my RL funds are looking better
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@FncyPnts | Are you open by chance, and would you have time for a flat-color bust sketch?
@FncyPnts | Are you open by chance, and would you have time for a flat-color bust sketch?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Endgames
Hi! yes and yes :))
I'm sorry I've been a bit busy but i got lots of time now!

Just dm me with the details and I'll get started
@Endgames
Hi! yes and yes :))
I'm sorry I've been a bit busy but i got lots of time now!

Just dm me with the details and I'll get started
@fncypnts

Hello! For your prices, would a no color sketch headshot be 500 gems? (Just clarifying!)
@fncypnts

Hello! For your prices, would a no color sketch headshot be 500 gems? (Just clarifying!)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Vindicate

Well usually I'd accept USD/€ only but I'm trying to save some gems for my dragons rn so yea - 500g for a colorless headshot :)

(Only goes for the colorless sketches)
@Vindicate

Well usually I'd accept USD/€ only but I'm trying to save some gems for my dragons rn so yea - 500g for a colorless headshot :)

(Only goes for the colorless sketches)
@fncypnts

Ohh okay! Would you be okay doing this guy for 500g? A colorless headshot ofc. If not I understand! ^^
@fncypnts

Ohh okay! Would you be okay doing this guy for 500g? A colorless headshot ofc. If not I understand! ^^
@Vindicate
Yes I'd love to!! He looks so cool :) (I love angels and demons so much lol)

I'll send you the sketch with a watermark on it - after I received full payment I will send u the version without watermark :>
@Vindicate
Yes I'd love to!! He looks so cool :) (I love angels and demons so much lol)

I'll send you the sketch with a watermark on it - after I received full payment I will send u the version without watermark :>
@fncypnts

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send payment over now! ^^
@fncypnts

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send payment over now! ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12