Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most sought-after swipp items?
1 2
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2021-12-15 20:28:41" ] There’s more obvious popularity stuff like Gilded Decorative Chests but the gold required for it tends to be just as if not more expensive than the 30g you could sell it for. But I think the Sylvan stuff goes for a lot. You could always check out some Swipp Pinglists and see what people have asked to be pinged for because it’s bound to be popular. Otherwise your bet is probably familiars and items required for unlocking HibDen slots [/quote] swipp pinglists? what are those :0
BlurryReality wrote on 2021-12-15 20:28:41:
There’s more obvious popularity stuff like Gilded Decorative Chests but the gold required for it tends to be just as if not more expensive than the 30g you could sell it for. But I think the Sylvan stuff goes for a lot. You could always check out some Swipp Pinglists and see what people have asked to be pinged for because it’s bound to be popular. Otherwise your bet is probably familiars and items required for unlocking HibDen slots

swipp pinglists? what are those :0
john / 18 / any pronouns
kinda new here and still learning the ropes and stuff, sorry! please be patient with me :)
@Dogfriend

Swipp Swap Ping List
@Dogfriend

Swipp Swap Ping List
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2021-12-16 07:56:06" ] [quote name="@/Dogfriend" date="2021-12-15 20:16:44" ] oh i want to clarify-since i seemed to have failed to said it properly in the first post (my bad) i mean items you can get from swipps swap stand, not items you need in order to trade with swipps swap stand, ehehe [/quote] sometimes the materials needed for swipp trades will be more profitable to sell than the swipp item itself! it's a good idea to check out the auction house prices for the materials before you make a swipp trade. ^^ [/quote] Especially if you list single items. People who are just one piece short of a trade are more likely to drop cash to get it.
Fantelle wrote on 2021-12-16 07:56:06:
@/Dogfriend wrote on 2021-12-15 20:16:44:
oh i want to clarify-since i seemed to have failed to said it properly in the first post (my bad) i mean items you can get from swipps swap stand, not items you need in order to trade with swipps swap stand, ehehe

sometimes the materials needed for swipp trades will be more profitable to sell than the swipp item itself! it's a good idea to check out the auction house prices for the materials before you make a swipp trade. ^^
Especially if you list single items. People who are just one piece short of a trade are more likely to drop cash to get it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2