Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53
oh i like angler very much
oh i like angler very much
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
New familiars!! ♥
New familiars!! ♥
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
These are awesome! Great job.
These are awesome! Great job.
aJTY8eT.png
Woo! New genes! The banescale one is amazingly bold, I love it.
Woo! New genes! The banescale one is amazingly bold, I love it.
siggy.png
YAAAAAY always excited for new fiona familiars!! (i just finished clearing out a bunch of her feats so this is just in time, haha.) and the new genes are dope!!

also appreciate you all respecting your employees' needs first and foremost. i'm more than happy to wait a few weeks for the ancient breed if it means that the artists aren't being crunched to finish, and i'm sure that many other folks here feel the same.
YAAAAAY always excited for new fiona familiars!! (i just finished clearing out a bunch of her feats so this is just in time, haha.) and the new genes are dope!!

also appreciate you all respecting your employees' needs first and foremost. i'm more than happy to wait a few weeks for the ancient breed if it means that the artists aren't being crunched to finish, and i'm sure that many other folks here feel the same.
bHeX9bv.png
AAAAaaaa--- thiiiiiiisssss!
AAAAaaaa--- thiiiiiiisssss!
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
AAAAAAAAAAAAA these genes are soo cool!! and the fragile flutterbun is aough i need 1000!

im also super glad that you were clear about the delay with the new breed, im a little aw noo but im glad that you guys want to avoid crunch time at all costs!

i hope everyone has a great NoTN, staff and users included ^-^
AAAAAAAAAAAAA these genes are soo cool!! and the fragile flutterbun is aough i need 1000!

im also super glad that you were clear about the delay with the new breed, im a little aw noo but im glad that you guys want to avoid crunch time at all costs!

i hope everyone has a great NoTN, staff and users included ^-^
ANGLER YISSS
ANGLER YISSS
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
I am never going to shut up about these new genes !!!! I love Angler so much, I can't wait to see how the community integrates these awesome new genes into their ancients. Thank you, FR Team!!!
I am never going to shut up about these new genes !!!! I love Angler so much, I can't wait to see how the community integrates these awesome new genes into their ancients. Thank you, FR Team!!!
angler is such a fun gene :3
angler is such a fun gene :3
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53