Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Images next to each other?
Hi, I am currently updating my profile since it's years old, and I wondered how I can place images next to each other in a row. When I place three different links they show up in a column but I want them horizontally next to each other. When I place [ left]/[ center]/[ right] they do show up on the correct side but still below eachother. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cfXUfQn.png[/img] Can anybody help me with this?
Hi, I am currently updating my profile since it's years old, and I wondered how I can place images next to each other in a row. When I place three different links they show up in a column but I want them horizontally next to each other. When I place [ left]/[ center]/[ right] they do show up on the correct side but still below eachother. cfXUfQn.png
Can anybody help me with this?
@Haruko you do not need columns to get them next to each other, you just put them next to each other. just ensure that there is no enters between them [item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark] [code][item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark][/code]
@Haruko you do not need columns to get them next to each other, you just put them next to each other. just ensure that there is no enters between them
Aberrant Cat Shark Aberrant Cat Shark Aberrant Cat Shark
Code:
[item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Aberrant Cat Shark]
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark and @valindor it worked, thank you so much for your help!!
@Ralzakark and @valindor it worked, thank you so much for your help!!