Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your username mean?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Nickname for my favourite weapon, The Desert Eagle; Deagle. Capitalized because it's better looking that way.
Nickname for my favourite weapon, The Desert Eagle; Deagle. Capitalized because it's better looking that way.
The song Svecounia by Cirque du Soleil. It's one of my favorites. And 72 just 'cause I think it's neat.
The song Svecounia by Cirque du Soleil. It's one of my favorites. And 72 just 'cause I think it's neat.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
My name is actually a real name which means sorrow or longing or something like that. I was just tryna find good dragon related names and somehow came across this and really liked it.
My name is actually a real name which means sorrow or longing or something like that. I was just tryna find good dragon related names and somehow came across this and really liked it.
Hello! You can call me Dezi or Ghost.
10ttDG2.pngH5WeqZH.pngtNgQJvM.png

ok but honestly, i don't know what its supposed to mean. its just my minecraft username that i've had for years. my brother suggested it to me when we were planning our minecraft names. it was originally going to be wolf77! i know there's also a god in greek mythology that's called lupa sometimes, so it could relate to that.
apparently it means magnifying glass in spanish. interesting to know.

ok but honestly, i don't know what its supposed to mean. its just my minecraft username that i've had for years. my brother suggested it to me when we were planning our minecraft names. it was originally going to be wolf77! i know there's also a god in greek mythology that's called lupa sometimes, so it could relate to that.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Mine is the name of my undertale AU. I may change it to SingSongDestiny tho, which is a combination of names a quiz gave me, and I actually like it.
Mine is the name of my undertale AU. I may change it to SingSongDestiny tho, which is a combination of names a quiz gave me, and I actually like it.
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
So when I was like 13 I was writing a story, and I wanted to include a fake version of Discord (and other websites, too, but that’s beside the point). I named this fake Discord ‘Entropy’. Then, a couple months later, I was trying to think of a name for an AI OC, and I remembered Entropy. Slowly, this character developed to become more fleshed-out, and at some point stopped being an AI, at which point I gave her a surname - Thyme (a pun on ‘Entropic Time’)

Gradually, this character became my main OC, and therefore I’ve been basing usernames off of her recently.
So when I was like 13 I was writing a story, and I wanted to include a fake version of Discord (and other websites, too, but that’s beside the point). I named this fake Discord ‘Entropy’. Then, a couple months later, I was trying to think of a name for an AI OC, and I remembered Entropy. Slowly, this character developed to become more fleshed-out, and at some point stopped being an AI, at which point I gave her a surname - Thyme (a pun on ‘Entropic Time’)

Gradually, this character became my main OC, and therefore I’ve been basing usernames off of her recently.
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
Since someone commented on my name recently, its a combination of the word wolf and yokai. My oldest character is a wolf yokai so...

Wolfkai
Since someone commented on my name recently, its a combination of the word wolf and yokai. My oldest character is a wolf yokai so...

Wolfkai
Yokai.gif
its in the name and signature baybeeeeeee
its in the name and signature baybeeeeeee
tenor.gif
In polish hyena is writed hiena. We often pronounce "i" as "j" and i like 3 replacing "e" so hj3na
In polish hyena is writed hiena. We often pronounce "i" as "j" and i like 3 replacing "e" so hj3na
I'm a Short Ninja ???? ???? (depending on the video games)
I'm a Short Ninja ???? ???? (depending on the video games)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63