Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your username mean?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
If you know Bleach, then you know who owns this.
If you know Bleach, then you know who owns this.
WELL UM

it's pretty self explanatory tho lmaoo
WELL UM

it's pretty self explanatory tho lmaoo
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Pudgemuffin. I'm a plus sized nb person and there's a whole slew of derogatory ways to comment on my appearance that all sorts of folks have used. Eventually I started using the term Pudgemuffin as a light-hearted way of addressing my weight. I still get the occasional and very annoying "you're not fat, you're beautiful!" comment in response to calling myself a pudgemuffin, but it's significantly reduced.

I love the term pudgemuffin now. It just makes me smile and absolutely undermines those that would be cruel to me over some extra fluff.

I have been considering a UN change, however. I'm considering getting more into roleplay and Pudgemuffin...well as adorable as it is, doesn't feel like a cool dragon roleplay name XD
Pudgemuffin. I'm a plus sized nb person and there's a whole slew of derogatory ways to comment on my appearance that all sorts of folks have used. Eventually I started using the term Pudgemuffin as a light-hearted way of addressing my weight. I still get the occasional and very annoying "you're not fat, you're beautiful!" comment in response to calling myself a pudgemuffin, but it's significantly reduced.

I love the term pudgemuffin now. It just makes me smile and absolutely undermines those that would be cruel to me over some extra fluff.

I have been considering a UN change, however. I'm considering getting more into roleplay and Pudgemuffin...well as adorable as it is, doesn't feel like a cool dragon roleplay name XD
Pop culture + my old fav animal
Pop culture + my old fav animal
It is a canon nickname of Captain Marvel in the comics.
It is a canon nickname of Captain Marvel in the comics.
jA5A7gu.png
ytkEBod.png
BNH15Ks.png
BFVZRH3.png
HSWqWgZ.png
o4KdtaP.png

Find my OC's on Toyhouse!
Adopt Shop: CLICK!
sad + zapdos (one of my favorite legendary pokemons)
sad + zapdos (one of my favorite legendary pokemons)
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
It's a play on how I don't exist unless people want something from me
It's a play on how I don't exist unless people want something from me
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
The original name for my FR dragon, Monotone, but ended up deciding to not name him that. ._.
The original name for my FR dragon, Monotone, but ended up deciding to not name him that. ._.
It's just a weird, Tumblr-esque way of spelling Jackal.

But my full username Jxckalito comes from Jackal, my favourite Rainbow Six operator, and the Spanish suffix -ito meaning small, because Jackal's Spanish and I'm short. So Jackal-ito, Jackalito. Change that A into an X and you have Jxckalito.
It's just a weird, Tumblr-esque way of spelling Jackal.

But my full username Jxckalito comes from Jackal, my favourite Rainbow Six operator, and the Spanish suffix -ito meaning small, because Jackal's Spanish and I'm short. So Jackal-ito, Jackalito. Change that A into an X and you have Jxckalito.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I dnt know. I like kawaii cat drawings and i guess i just wented to change it up?
I dnt know. I like kawaii cat drawings and i guess i just wented to change it up?
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63