Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 320 321
[emoji=bell size=1][b]December 9th:[/b] Gifted some coli fams that I had gotten during some fodder training. :)
December 9th:

Gifted some coli fams that I had gotten during some fodder training. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
It seemed like it took ages to get anything worthwhile tonight, but I was finally able to gather a Silt Wolf, a Health Potion, a Glass Hybrid Fragment, and three Waterlogged Trunks.
It seemed like it took ages to get anything worthwhile tonight, but I was finally able to gather a Silt Wolf, a Health Potion, a Glass Hybrid Fragment, and three Waterlogged Trunks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Gifted someone some of the new mire fams from my grinding today! :D
Gifted someone some of the new mire fams from my grinding today! :D

Gifted a couple fams I got from drops to a random person from the spreadsheet! (This has become my favorite thing) (also if anyone saw those edits, no you didn't. For sure didn't edit the wrong post fghjk)
Gifted a couple fams I got from drops to a random person from the spreadsheet! (This has become my favorite thing) (also if anyone saw those edits, no you didn't. For sure didn't edit the wrong post fghjk)
DAY 9: Coli Gifts [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47942754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479428/47942754_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hmm, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19253708]Pousseth[/url] really got around today!" mused Ecsmaseveth, as she packed the warrior's donations from the Coliseum."Here's something from the Training Fields, the Harpy's Roost, the Mire... and who knows where else! I guess she was being extra thorough with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65746403]Reverth[/url]'s girls". Two of his youngest had felt called by the Windsinger, unlike their other [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74069915]nestmate[/url], who was biding her time. Today's delivery was in the Shifting Expanse. Poor Snowdrop didn't know what hit her, as her fur poofed out, making the bun-bun look more like a giant dirty snowball! Ecsmaseveth zeroed in on a glowing purple signal that proved to be from a brown Obelisk who, oddly, didn't seem to be having any such trouble with [i]his[/i] furry parts. She wanted to ask if he used some sort of conditioner... but he looked so alarmed at her arrival she thought it best to just hand over her gifts with a simple wish for good cheer and be off!
DAY 9: Coli Gifts
47942754_350.png

"Hmm, Pousseth really got around today!" mused Ecsmaseveth, as she packed the warrior's donations from the Coliseum."Here's something from the Training Fields, the Harpy's Roost, the Mire... and who knows where else! I guess she was being extra thorough with Reverth's girls". Two of his youngest had felt called by the Windsinger, unlike their other nestmate, who was biding her time.

Today's delivery was in the Shifting Expanse. Poor Snowdrop didn't know what hit her, as her fur poofed out, making the bun-bun look more like a giant dirty snowball! Ecsmaseveth zeroed in on a glowing purple signal that proved to be from a brown Obelisk who, oddly, didn't seem to be having any such trouble with his furry parts. She wanted to ask if he used some sort of conditioner... but he looked so alarmed at her arrival she thought it best to just hand over her gifts with a simple wish for good cheer and be off!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Day 9: Sent off some Mire familiars!
Day 9: Sent off some Mire familiars!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
[b]december 9th[/b] didn't get anything too special, but got plenty of fams. sent some to a random online user who didn't have them! [item=maren ambusher][item=golden porpoise][item=black iron creeper][item=tribeam lurker]
december 9th
didn't get anything too special, but got plenty of fams. sent some to a random online user who didn't have them!
Maren Ambusher Golden Porpoise Black Iron Creeper Tribeam Lurker
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
December 9th
Done. A couple fams, a couple battle items and an 'other' tab item
December 9th
Done. A couple fams, a couple battle items and an 'other' tab item
Day 9

Did coli and got a Berserker, then mercilessly threw it into someone else's lair.
Day 9

Did coli and got a Berserker, then mercilessly threw it into someone else's lair.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Day 9
Sent some items I got while grinding to someone random! :)
Day 9
Sent some items I got while grinding to someone random! :)
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 320 321