Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dexi's Art Shop - G/T/USD (G/T closed)
1 2 3
Aaa awesome, thank you so much!! In that case I would love to go with both orders <3 I edited my post with a few quick notes, I hope that's okay! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else as well!
Aaa awesome, thank you so much!! In that case I would love to go with both orders <3 I edited my post with a few quick notes, I hope that's okay! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else as well!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
• Username: Irmingard

• Character reference:
Character 1, his eye color is similar to black tea.
Character 2. (background of the ref is not part of the character design)

• Payment: usd

• Style: shaded bust for both characters

Please let me know if 2 orders are ok!
• Username: Irmingard

• Character reference:
Character 1, his eye color is similar to black tea.
Character 2. (background of the ref is not part of the character design)

• Payment: usd

• Style: shaded bust for both characters

Please let me know if 2 orders are ok!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
Oh! Haha, I've been meaning to update Wulian's design-- so actually, this could be a great opportunity! If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to request a chibi outfit design for him, based on a similar color/style as his current one.

Thank you though ^v^ I guess the three of them won a popularity contest today! I have no specific poses in mind for them, so please go with what you feel fits!
Oh! Haha, I've been meaning to update Wulian's design-- so actually, this could be a great opportunity! If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to request a chibi outfit design for him, based on a similar color/style as his current one.

Thank you though ^v^ I guess the three of them won a popularity contest today! I have no specific poses in mind for them, so please go with what you feel fits!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@irmingard

Hello! Two shaded busts is totally fine, don't worry. I would love to draw them both!!

@chivalry

I'm totally down to design a chibi outfit for Wulian -- feel free to send outfit ideas through my PMs and we can work from there :)
@irmingard

Hello! Two shaded busts is totally fine, don't worry. I would love to draw them both!!

@chivalry

I'm totally down to design a chibi outfit for Wulian -- feel free to send outfit ideas through my PMs and we can work from there :)
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Dexianne heya! i'd love to be added to your g/t pinglist ^^ also, if i may ask, would you be open to drawing two characters interacting in one piece?
@Dexianne heya! i'd love to be added to your g/t pinglist ^^ also, if i may ask, would you be open to drawing two characters interacting in one piece?
ed3cd131a2fe2860da5f033a4d8ceb96496184a0.png
I’d like to be added to your g/t pinglist please!
I’d like to be added to your g/t pinglist please!
they/he
art
pinglist please?
pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
Will be adding everyone who asked to the pinglist <3

@cut73ry

Hi! It depends on the interaction/pose and the style. For chibis I can totally do that, but I can't really draw interactions for headshots haha
Will be adding everyone who asked to the pinglist <3

@cut73ry

Hi! It depends on the interaction/pose and the style. For chibis I can totally do that, but I can't really draw interactions for headshots haha
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

1 2 3