Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
just for completeness sake, I am having the same issue on my pc firefox Version 94.0.2 (64 bit) on windows home 10 64bit, though as the new version came out on the 23 of november I thought it was a browser issue

cos on my ipad (pro 12.9" 4th gen ipados 15.1) with safari I did not have this issue.

Forced clearing of the cookies this far has helped but it is a daily thing when i do open the browser and restart my previous session (I have an average of 4-5 tabs open)

Hope this helps with your statistics
just for completeness sake, I am having the same issue on my pc firefox Version 94.0.2 (64 bit) on windows home 10 64bit, though as the new version came out on the 23 of november I thought it was a browser issue

cos on my ipad (pro 12.9" 4th gen ipados 15.1) with safari I did not have this issue.

Forced clearing of the cookies this far has helped but it is a daily thing when i do open the browser and restart my previous session (I have an average of 4-5 tabs open)

Hope this helps with your statistics
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
Seems to be working!
Seems to be working!
I might be having the problem but in a different way...
But its not just flight rising being slow
EVERYTHING IS SLOW
I might be having the problem but in a different way...
But its not just flight rising being slow
EVERYTHING IS SLOW
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Haven't been running into any errors since the fix, including on my phone where I hadn't cleared my cookies after it popped up again. Seems to be working for the time being
Haven't been running into any errors since the fix, including on my phone where I hadn't cleared my cookies after it popped up again. Seems to be working for the time being
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I haven't had any problems since the temporary fix. Fingers crossed the devs can track down exactly where the problem lies!
I haven't had any problems since the temporary fix. Fingers crossed the devs can track down exactly where the problem lies!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Haven't had any issues so far.
Haven't had any issues so far.
Does this problem include the pages switching from one tab to another while bonding! This is a really annoying thing that is happening to me.
Does this problem include the pages switching from one tab to another while bonding! This is a really annoying thing that is happening to me.
I had the issue until now, last week I cleared history, cleared cookies and cleared DNS cache plus updated my google chrome to the newest version it didn't work.

But today I tried to access the page again and it's working fine on my mobile.
I had the issue until now, last week I cleared history, cleared cookies and cleared DNS cache plus updated my google chrome to the newest version it didn't work.

WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png

WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
i have a problem with the preview of apparel loading in marketplace its just really REALLY slow. i tried reloading the page and its just stuck there
i have a problem with the preview of apparel loading in marketplace its just really REALLY slow. i tried reloading the page and its just stuck there
PNhCr3l.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13