Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SEMI-OPEN] Maya's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 266 267
@Mayasacha, can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
@Mayasacha, can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
Gen2/Gen3 Imps and Glitched Lineages Galore!
@Mayasacha Plz add me to the pinglist as well ^ ^
@Mayasacha Plz add me to the pinglist as well ^ ^
nLKCTdr.png
@Mayasacha hello! I ordered something from your wonderful art shop a while ago and it's still a stunning piece, thank you!

I saw someone is selling a golden crown in the forums and thought you might appreciate a heads up! I think it's going for 110kg
@Mayasacha hello! I ordered something from your wonderful art shop a while ago and it's still a stunning piece, thank you!

I saw someone is selling a golden crown in the forums and thought you might appreciate a heads up! I think it's going for 110kg
@Alskasaur
Sorry for late reply on this, was busy all day yesterday.
I can do all these for ya, except the last one I'm afraid. I cannot accept doing for it 'apparel' as it will be unfair to my others customers. I can only suggest to wait for when I'll be opening apparel slots in the future for him. ;^^

You can replace it with another dragon tho, let me know if you still want to order, e.t.c, and then I shall send my Paypal details after~
@Alskasaur
Sorry for late reply on this, was busy all day yesterday.
I can do all these for ya, except the last one I'm afraid. I cannot accept doing for it 'apparel' as it will be unfair to my others customers. I can only suggest to wait for when I'll be opening apparel slots in the future for him. ;^^

You can replace it with another dragon tho, let me know if you still want to order, e.t.c, and then I shall send my Paypal details after~
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Mayasacha No worries! That makes total sense!! I'll swap him out for this girl! ^u^ [b]Type of Adoptable:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Dragon URL/picture:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49601762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496018/49601762_350.png[/img][/url]
@Mayasacha No worries! That makes total sense!! I'll swap him out for this girl! ^u^

Type of Adoptable: Wildclaw
Dragon URL/picture:
49601762_350.png
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Mayasacha
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? General, I have more than one interest ♥ Your chibis are the cutest!
@Mayasacha
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? General, I have more than one interest ♥ Your chibis are the cutest!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
HSWqWgZ.pngloimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
5hF3FGk.png
FE9pJK1.pngszLFrpq.pngeswSnrS.pngPRICTGJ.png
Omg these are so awesome, may I please be added to general pinglist?
Omg these are so awesome, may I please be added to general pinglist?
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
@Mayasacha could i be added to the regular slots pinglist? your adopts are beautiful!
@Mayasacha could i be added to the regular slots pinglist? your adopts are beautiful!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Can I be taken off the pinglist please?
Can I be taken off the pinglist please?
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@Mayasacha Could I be added to the general pinglist, please? [emoji=heart size=1]
@Mayasacha Could I be added to the general pinglist, please?
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 266 267