Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus & Item Cycle
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
WC SCROLLS!!!
WC SCROLLS!!!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Of course this happens when all my gems are tied up. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until next time WC scrolls cycle in.

Edit: Got lucky and sold a G1 and a couple of UMAs, so I've got a chance to buy a few scrolls after all!
Of course this happens when all my gems are tied up. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until next time WC scrolls cycle in.

Edit: Got lucky and sold a G1 and a couple of UMAs, so I've got a chance to buy a few scrolls after all!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Immediately reaches for credit card
Immediately reaches for credit card
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Cant complain about that c:
Cant complain about that c:
VVM4XuM.png
I only have half of the gems for a WC scroll. Sad Times. Maybe I'll buy one next year
I only have half of the gems for a WC scroll. Sad Times. Maybe I'll buy one next year
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Omg Wildclaws AGAIN
Omg Wildclaws AGAIN
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Oh look another FOMO bait
Quote:
If any of our out-of-season items are going to be cycled in for less than a week's duration, we will absolutely be giving a heads-up. We're not going to drop something like that out of the blue.

So where was the heads-up?

Edit: proof that this was actually said by Undel https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1044364/8#post_3219120
Oh look another FOMO bait
Quote:
If any of our out-of-season items are going to be cycled in for less than a week's duration, we will absolutely be giving a heads-up. We're not going to drop something like that out of the blue.

So where was the heads-up?

Edit: proof that this was actually said by Undel https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1044364/8#post_3219120
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Hey staff, didn't you say that we'd be getting notice when items were cycling in for less than a week?
Hey staff, didn't you say that we'd be getting notice when items were cycling in for less than a week?

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
a wc scroll..... or my projects..... hngrrrhghgbfgdftg fbmn
a wc scroll..... or my projects..... hngrrrhghgbfgdftg fbmn
DtBIuzC.png
I guess no WC scrolls for me this time around.
Unfortunately bills/rent need to be paid. :/
I guess no WC scrolls for me this time around.
Unfortunately bills/rent need to be paid. :/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18