Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your go-to Fairgrounds Game?
1 2 3 4
Tidal Trouble! The payout isn't very good but I can really pop bubbles for a long, long time.
Tidal Trouble! The payout isn't very good but I can really pop bubbles for a long, long time.
Glimmer and Gloom. It's the fastest. On the rare chance I'm playing for actual fun, I like Tidal Trouble the best. Artifracture is a good one too.
Glimmer and Gloom. It's the fastest. On the rare chance I'm playing for actual fun, I like Tidal Trouble the best. Artifracture is a good one too.
PJb908Z.png
Mistral Mahjong.
I like the wind themed vibe I get from it when I play it, so it's just become my go-to game when I decide to do fairgrounds.
Mistral Mahjong.
I like the wind themed vibe I get from it when I play it, so it's just become my go-to game when I decide to do fairgrounds.
Hello~Pladge-42.png
Glimmer & Gloom for profit for sure, it's perfect to do while watching/listening to something. But as far as really enjoying it, Mistral Mahjong hands down!! I've always loved those kinds of Mahjong-styled Flash games growing up and I'm so happy FR has one now! I try to play a round or two when I'm nearing the daily treasure cap if I have enough time as a nice variety. I've also lately started doing the same thing with Tidal Trouble!
Glimmer & Gloom for profit for sure, it's perfect to do while watching/listening to something. But as far as really enjoying it, Mistral Mahjong hands down!! I've always loved those kinds of Mahjong-styled Flash games growing up and I'm so happy FR has one now! I try to play a round or two when I'm nearing the daily treasure cap if I have enough time as a nice variety. I've also lately started doing the same thing with Tidal Trouble!
_____
_
aC86tUH.png
Xub4k1J.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
___
pixeladopts_sig_01.png
_
artshop_sig_02.png
Glimmer & Gloom bc I legitimately like it, it's really relaxing!! love the special maps too, they're more fun to me than the other ones. also really like Tidal Trouble because they remind me of one of the Neopets games I used to really like lmao. Mahjong too!
Glimmer & Gloom bc I legitimately like it, it's really relaxing!! love the special maps too, they're more fun to me than the other ones. also really like Tidal Trouble because they remind me of one of the Neopets games I used to really like lmao. Mahjong too!
amy / 22 / fr+3
sNuSVZA.png rI18gRz.png WjJZ2Rn.png
FbBE7dN.png wh3Tiip.png GIJjY9o.png
7osWSYn.png auS5qBH.png VITvCqN.png
g&g easy and efficient
g&g easy and efficient
Mistral Mahjong! cant figure out glimmer and gloom for the life of me
Mistral Mahjong! cant figure out glimmer and gloom for the life of me
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
Artifracture and Tidal Trouble cuz im too dumb for Glimmer & Gloom
Artifracture and Tidal Trouble cuz im too dumb for Glimmer & Gloom
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Glimmer and Gloom. Through practice and muscle memory, I can get my lucky streak in about twelve minutes. It's actually quite relaxing, and it's a good opportunity for me to listen to game soundtracks (Is that weird? I'm not sure, but the Ori and the Blind Forest soundtrack is gorgeous, highly recommend) and just chill.

I can never play Mistral Mahjong however, as I still have PTSD from spending hours trying to earn money playing that game.
Glimmer and Gloom. Through practice and muscle memory, I can get my lucky streak in about twelve minutes. It's actually quite relaxing, and it's a good opportunity for me to listen to game soundtracks (Is that weird? I'm not sure, but the Ori and the Blind Forest soundtrack is gorgeous, highly recommend) and just chill.

I can never play Mistral Mahjong however, as I still have PTSD from spending hours trying to earn money playing that game.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Either Tidal Trouble or Glimmer and Gloom. Occasionally, I play Artifracture and Shock Switch when I'm low on treasure.
Either Tidal Trouble or Glimmer and Gloom. Occasionally, I play Artifracture and Shock Switch when I'm low on treasure.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 3 4