Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] Characters [LF] T/G/Art *30% OFF*
1 2
[center] In light of the return of WC scrolls, until 12/5 I'll discount any of the below minus the Rehm design by 30% if you can pay in pure gems OTL Hey there! I'm currently trying to clear out some of the characters I no longer use - shown below, but the majority of them have multiple art pieces; you can check out the full profiles [url=https://toyhou.se/shoukens/characters/folder:2602637]here[/url]. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/W3LWcKBs/20211120-012907.jpg[/img] They all have listed prices in USD, but I'll also accept the equivalent in treasure/gems at a ratio of $1 = 100g = 1kt. Willing to haggle to a certain degree, and also look at items from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33349343]wishlist[/url] as full/partial payment. I'll also consider art offers - primarily looking for art of [url=https://toyhou.se/toritsu/characters/tagged:lf%20art]these [/url]characters rn. If offering art, please specify what you'd be willing to do & if there was any specific oc you'd prefer to draw. Any questions, feel free to comment/pm ^^[/center]
In light of the return of WC scrolls, until 12/5 I'll discount any of the below minus the Rehm design by 30% if you can pay in pure gems OTL

Hey there! I'm currently trying to clear out some of the characters I no longer use - shown below, but the majority of them have multiple art pieces; you can check out the full profiles here.

20211120-012907.jpg

They all have listed prices in USD, but I'll also accept the equivalent in treasure/gems at a ratio of $1 = 100g = 1kt.
Willing to haggle to a certain degree, and also look at items from my wishlist as full/partial payment.

I'll also consider art offers - primarily looking for art of these characters rn.
If offering art, please specify what you'd be willing to do & if there was any specific oc you'd prefer to draw.

Any questions, feel free to comment/pm ^^
- saving for later -
- saving for later -
@lwj
Hello! Is this lad available for a treasure/gem equivalent?
If not that’s completely understandable ^^
@lwj
Hello! Is this lad available for a treasure/gem equivalent?
If not that’s completely understandable ^^
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@starspeckledink He definitely is!
@starspeckledink He definitely is!
@lwj
Gotcha! Would he be around 2500kt/2500g then? You don’t list a conversion rate so I just want to be sure
Also would you be okay with mixed payment? Half gems and half treasure specifically
@lwj
Gotcha! Would he be around 2500kt/2500g then? You don’t list a conversion rate so I just want to be sure
Also would you be okay with mixed payment? Half gems and half treasure specifically
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
-

Text
@starspeckledink
Oops yeah should probably update the first post with that - that amount would be fine, and a mixed payment is okay! Do you have a toyhouse account I can transfer him over on?
@starspeckledink
Oops yeah should probably update the first post with that - that amount would be fine, and a mixed payment is okay! Do you have a toyhouse account I can transfer him over on?
@lwj
Sure do! It’s Star-Speckled-Ink
I’ll send the payment cr in just a moment :)
@lwj
Sure do! It’s Star-Speckled-Ink
I’ll send the payment cr in just a moment :)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
-

Text
@ Starspeckledink
Sent the transfer! Lmk if theres any issues ^^
@ Starspeckledink
Sent the transfer! Lmk if theres any issues ^^
Bump
Bump
@lwj I'd like to buy her please. 2kg, correct? (I tend to be really inactive on FR so just in case I don't see your reply, I'm sending a CR immediately. No pressure to accept if I'm wrong, and my apologies if so.)
@lwj I'd like to buy her please. 2kg, correct? (I tend to be really inactive on FR so just in case I don't see your reply, I'm sending a CR immediately. No pressure to accept if I'm wrong, and my apologies if so.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2