Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I've been a fan of SPN for about seven years now. :) I actually came to tumblr right about when all the fans seemed to jump over from Livejournal to tumblr haha.

It's still my favorite series of anything ever. Unfortunately I have stopped watching after season eight, since I am a bit sick of seeing Sam get the crap end of everything tbqh, but I am still very much active in the fandom. Seasons 1-3 were the best! I really miss the horror movie vibes and the monster of the week theme.

While I consider Dean "my favorite" I guess, both Sam and Dean are my favorite characters of all-time, and to me you can't have one without the other. They're a bit of a package deal. ;)
I've been a fan of SPN for about seven years now. :) I actually came to tumblr right about when all the fans seemed to jump over from Livejournal to tumblr haha.

It's still my favorite series of anything ever. Unfortunately I have stopped watching after season eight, since I am a bit sick of seeing Sam get the crap end of everything tbqh, but I am still very much active in the fandom. Seasons 1-3 were the best! I really miss the horror movie vibes and the monster of the week theme.

While I consider Dean "my favorite" I guess, both Sam and Dean are my favorite characters of all-time, and to me you can't have one without the other. They're a bit of a package deal. ;)
ztfz2v.png
@sweetieyouhadme

Nothing but good things should happen for Cas. I wanted them to flat out kill Metatron so he could never possibly be a problem in the future, but our sweet baby had to just lock him up. He has too much of his Brothers' and Sisters' blood on his hands that he just couldn't do it again. Now if Dean were to sneak in some how and find a way to kill him, I would not be opposed to that. He'd stick up for and protect his man.
@sweetieyouhadme

Nothing but good things should happen for Cas. I wanted them to flat out kill Metatron so he could never possibly be a problem in the future, but our sweet baby had to just lock him up. He has too much of his Brothers' and Sisters' blood on his hands that he just couldn't do it again. Now if Dean were to sneak in some how and find a way to kill him, I would not be opposed to that. He'd stick up for and protect his man.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@kochelle

yes yes! I was like, 'KILL HIM CAS! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!' but nope. Poor baby didn't want more guilt. I hope someone kills him. Ugh he is so bad.

A funny story about that actually a friend of mine was being really rude the other day so I said "Don't be Metatron, calm the **** down." and he googled who that was in relation to my fandom and then said "I don't even watch the show and I am really offended right now."

:P
@kochelle

yes yes! I was like, 'KILL HIM CAS! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!' but nope. Poor baby didn't want more guilt. I hope someone kills him. Ugh he is so bad.

A funny story about that actually a friend of mine was being really rude the other day so I said "Don't be Metatron, calm the **** down." and he googled who that was in relation to my fandom and then said "I don't even watch the show and I am really offended right now."

:P
XsyYMAb.png22/Girl/Lesbian/tumblrXsyYMAb.png
@sweetieyouhadme

It's really sad when not even Lucifer was as evil as this guy. That's how bad he is.

Hahaha oh dear Castiel, that's amazing. Just wait until he watched it. Then he'll be waaaay more offended.

and I meant to say this in my last post but "the scary man killed the attractive crying man, and then he started to pray."
@sweetieyouhadme

It's really sad when not even Lucifer was as evil as this guy. That's how bad he is.

Hahaha oh dear Castiel, that's amazing. Just wait until he watched it. Then he'll be waaaay more offended.

and I meant to say this in my last post but "the scary man killed the attractive crying man, and then he started to pray."
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@kochelle

HAHA! Omg, I wish he would watch it!

AND YES. You just made me nearly cry with laughter omg. :D

I like you.
@kochelle

HAHA! Omg, I wish he would watch it!

AND YES. You just made me nearly cry with laughter omg. :D

I like you.
@sweetieyouhadme

its great meeting you, haha. I finally have someone to like totally geek out about. My two friends aren't caught up in the show, and my best friend stopped watching like mid season 6 and just says she won't watch it because seems like it's going down hill. Ugh, just watch it and see woman! A show wouldn't last this long if it wasn't still good!
@sweetieyouhadme

its great meeting you, haha. I finally have someone to like totally geek out about. My two friends aren't caught up in the show, and my best friend stopped watching like mid season 6 and just says she won't watch it because seems like it's going down hill. Ugh, just watch it and see woman! A show wouldn't last this long if it wasn't still good!
@kochelle

I know, most of my friends either aren't interested in it enough to catch up 9 seasons OR, in my sisters case, felt like it got boring. :S

The show lasted 10 years, plus more now that there is definitely going to be another season. If it was a bad show, it would have ended ages ago. Or got cancelled. Sigh.

I am really excited to meet someone I can geek out with as well. :P

Also, have you noticed the Cain/Dean parallel they have been drawing out? I have, and it is making me very excited for the next season.
@kochelle

I know, most of my friends either aren't interested in it enough to catch up 9 seasons OR, in my sisters case, felt like it got boring. :S

The show lasted 10 years, plus more now that there is definitely going to be another season. If it was a bad show, it would have ended ages ago. Or got cancelled. Sigh.

I am really excited to meet someone I can geek out with as well. :P

Also, have you noticed the Cain/Dean parallel they have been drawing out? I have, and it is making me very excited for the next season.
@sweetieyouhadme

yes! I did notice that. And it makes sense since Dean and Sam have the blood of Cain in them, being descendants of his. I am hoping that Dean finds something *cough*Cas*cough* that helps him over come the blade.
@sweetieyouhadme

yes! I did notice that. And it makes sense since Dean and Sam have the blood of Cain in them, being descendants of his. I am hoping that Dean finds something *cough*Cas*cough* that helps him over come the blade.
Just gonna slip in here and say I love the series. It has it's problems, but overall whenever it's airing I always look forward to it each week.

Very interested to see what they're planning for Season 10 though. I'm just hoping they actually have a plan for the Mark in the long term, and they don't just plan on finding a way around it early on.
Just gonna slip in here and say I love the series. It has it's problems, but overall whenever it's airing I always look forward to it each week.

Very interested to see what they're planning for Season 10 though. I'm just hoping they actually have a plan for the Mark in the long term, and they don't just plan on finding a way around it early on.
@kochelle

Yess! It got me so excited! I hope they use this as a major plot point and not just skirt around it. Also I am really looking forward to season 10. I think dean/cas is basically canon at this point.
@kochelle

Yess! It got me so excited! I hope they use this as a major plot point and not just skirt around it. Also I am really looking forward to season 10. I think dean/cas is basically canon at this point.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13