Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'm Leavin': CLOSED / FINISHED
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Can I enter?
Can I enter?
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
I'd like to enter, please and thank you! I hope you find success in whatever endeavors you undertake next!
I'd like to enter, please and thank you! I hope you find success in whatever endeavors you undertake next!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
i’d like to enter! best wishes to you :D
i’d like to enter! best wishes to you :D
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
Hi there, I'd like to enter if you still have room <3 this is very generous of you!
Hi there, I'd like to enter if you still have room <3 this is very generous of you!
1SXlDkp.png
i cannot remember if i entered this already; if so, ignore this one! if not, woo count me in! we will all be sorry to see you go
i cannot remember if i entered this already; if so, ignore this one! if not, woo count me in! we will all be sorry to see you go
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Hello there! I'd like to enter! I'm especially interested in the money and umas, but anything is fine! I wish you luck in your future endeavors outside FR :D
Hello there! I'd like to enter! I'm especially interested in the money and umas, but anything is fine! I wish you luck in your future endeavors outside FR :D
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
Best of luck! <3

I'm happy with Foods/Trinkets/Baldwin materials - but I love FR's Minerals and Ores
They're not real but they're all pretty to look at!
Best of luck! <3

I'm happy with Foods/Trinkets/Baldwin materials - but I love FR's Minerals and Ores
They're not real but they're all pretty to look at!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
I am sad to hear you leave, but I hope you all the best in your future adventures! I hope you had fun over the years and FR becomes a fond memory for you. I would like to be entered. I would love the Windbound Plumage, but otherwise Baldwin materials are always needed and any of my hoard items here is good: [item=Smoky Sphere] [item=Barhide Cat Shark] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Multi-Lens Magnifier] [item=Bamboo Cluster] [item=Sweet Songbird]
I am sad to hear you leave, but I hope you all the best in your future adventures! I hope you had fun over the years and FR becomes a fond memory for you.

I would like to be entered. I would love the Windbound Plumage, but otherwise Baldwin materials are always needed and any of my hoard items here is good:

Smoky Sphere Barhide Cat Shark Antique Oil Lamp

Multi-Lens Magnifier Bamboo Cluster Sweet Songbird
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
i'd love to enter! tysm for the giveaway, i'm particularly interested in the windbound plumage, but anything would be amazing

best of luck!
i'd love to enter! tysm for the giveaway, i'm particularly interested in the windbound plumage, but anything would be amazing

best of luck!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
I'd Love to enter, Mainly interested in Treasure/Gems, skins, Chests, Rare/Common-ish Fams and apparel. Genes are also welcome :)

I hope you enjoyed FR as well
I'd Love to enter, Mainly interested in Treasure/Gems, skins, Chests, Rare/Common-ish Fams and apparel. Genes are also welcome :)

I hope you enjoyed FR as well
RYeGELy.png
rYJiWLK.png RYeGELy.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59