Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dream dragon! Opinions wanted!
1 2
Hey guys. So I recently got my dream dragon. Well, a dragon with my dream colors. I'm thinking about geneing him up and I wanted opinions. The only problem is that im super broke and spending the money on 2000 gems to gene him into a coatl is gonna kill me. I'd love to put underbelly on him but, well, yeah. This is what he looks like now. He's purple/purple/storm [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34105&tab=dragon&did=4495964][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44960/4495964_350.png[/img][/url] I will be changing him into an iri/shim coatl, but want opinions on the tert gene Circuit [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/J2z4XBj.png[/IMG] Gembond [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/siooSEN.png[/IMG] or Underbelly [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TGc4wCb.png[/IMG] Personally, I'm leaning a bit towards underbelly..
Hey guys. So I recently got my dream dragon. Well, a dragon with my dream colors. I'm thinking about geneing him up and I wanted opinions. The only problem is that im super broke and spending the money on 2000 gems to gene him into a coatl is gonna kill me. I'd love to put underbelly on him but, well, yeah.

This is what he looks like now. He's purple/purple/storm
4495964_350.png

I will be changing him into an iri/shim coatl, but want opinions on the tert gene

Circuit
J2z4XBj.png

Gembond
siooSEN.png

or Underbelly
TGc4wCb.png

Personally, I'm leaning a bit towards underbelly..
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

» about me ; wishlist ; avatar
@Venushound

cause I want your opinion
@Venushound

cause I want your opinion
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

Either Gembond or Underbelly, for sure.
Either Gembond or Underbelly, for sure.
Selling some old, and leveled, dragons!
omg im a sucker for gembond
but underbelly also looks very cute!
if you want the drag to look more simple then go with under belly
but gembond makes it a little more gaudy
i like underbelly better
omg im a sucker for gembond
but underbelly also looks very cute!
if you want the drag to look more simple then go with under belly
but gembond makes it a little more gaudy
i like underbelly better
@villanous oohh, what a beauty! congrats on your dream dragon!

as for what looks better... i have a circuit coatl with a similar colour scheme to yours (i actually have a similar gembond one too haha) and i find circuit doesnt quite pop as well on coatls as gembond does. underbelly is very very pretty but imo it doesnt look that different from basic, so unless youre going for underbelly babies id go with gembond!
@villanous oohh, what a beauty! congrats on your dream dragon!

as for what looks better... i have a circuit coatl with a similar colour scheme to yours (i actually have a similar gembond one too haha) and i find circuit doesnt quite pop as well on coatls as gembond does. underbelly is very very pretty but imo it doesnt look that different from basic, so unless youre going for underbelly babies id go with gembond!
I think underbelly looks best with him c:
I think underbelly looks best with him c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@louie

your coatls are very pretty!

I do like gembond on him a lot, and I'd prefer not to spend a ton of money cause i gotta get 2000 gems for that coatl scroll and im hopelessley broke, sighs
@louie

your coatls are very pretty!

I do like gembond on him a lot, and I'd prefer not to spend a ton of money cause i gotta get 2000 gems for that coatl scroll and im hopelessley broke, sighs
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

I think I agree with Louie. UB looks gorgeous, but very little different from basic. The circuit is barely noticeable. Gembond is lovely on that derg :)
I think I agree with Louie. UB looks gorgeous, but very little different from basic. The circuit is barely noticeable. Gembond is lovely on that derg :)
@Villainous

Overall, the dragon is soft in color. The purple iridescent causes a fade into a blue tone at the edges, which allows circuit to fade a bit as well. While it isn't too noticable, you see it is there and the combined effect of the circuit and irishim is quite stunning. The circuit is also not all out there unlike the gembond. I personally think that for this dragon, gembond is far too noticable. It takes away from the dragon's softness.

Underbelly also has a similar effect, though it is slightly more noticable. Still, it has that purple-blue effect and keeps the softness of the dragon overall. It gives the dragon a flat-colored belly look that fits the dragon well. It doesn't overwhelm the dragon and fits well with the colors.

I think you should go with circuit but underbelly also looks great.
@Villainous

Overall, the dragon is soft in color. The purple iridescent causes a fade into a blue tone at the edges, which allows circuit to fade a bit as well. While it isn't too noticable, you see it is there and the combined effect of the circuit and irishim is quite stunning. The circuit is also not all out there unlike the gembond. I personally think that for this dragon, gembond is far too noticable. It takes away from the dragon's softness.

Underbelly also has a similar effect, though it is slightly more noticable. Still, it has that purple-blue effect and keeps the softness of the dragon overall. It gives the dragon a flat-colored belly look that fits the dragon well. It doesn't overwhelm the dragon and fits well with the colors.

I think you should go with circuit but underbelly also looks great.
@Villainous

I'm actually really leaning towards circuit. It's so subtle--

Well, I'll just say I agree with @BlackAbyss, which has been happening a lot lately.
@Villainous

I'm actually really leaning towards circuit. It's so subtle--

Well, I'll just say I agree with @BlackAbyss, which has been happening a lot lately.
DuLvCwY.png
1 2