Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Play Creatures of Sonaria?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-11-05 07:41:19" ] [quote name="saltypie" date="2021-11-05 07:25:55" ] I used to play after they revamped their other game, Dragon Adventures. They totally ruined their other game imo as they destroyed the core concept to turn it into a money farm clicker game. Now I have 100+ mil sitting around in my accounts because I refuse to play,, but anyways back to CoS! I played off and on to find a new economy game but it just got really boring sitting there and checking back to eat or see if I was killed. And I couldnt really socialize with the people in the server because most of them never responded. It just wasnt really the same. Then I gave that up too. The end:] [/quote] Also used to play Dragon Adventures, but they changed so much that I lost interest and stopped playing [/quote] I still play DA occasionally, but my mom plays it all the time. Funnily enough, I'm the one who got her into DA. Now if I'm playing Roblox, I'm usually on CoS
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-11-05 07:41:19:
saltypie wrote on 2021-11-05 07:25:55:
I used to play after they revamped their other game, Dragon Adventures. They totally ruined their other game imo as they destroyed the core concept to turn it into a money farm clicker game. Now I have 100+ mil sitting around in my accounts because I refuse to play,, but anyways back to CoS!

I played off and on to find a new economy game but it just got really boring sitting there and checking back to eat or see if I was killed. And I couldnt really socialize with the people in the server because most of them never responded. It just wasnt really the same. Then I gave that up too. The end:]
Also used to play Dragon Adventures, but they changed so much that I lost interest and stopped playing

I still play DA occasionally, but my mom plays it all the time. Funnily enough, I'm the one who got her into DA. Now if I'm playing Roblox, I'm usually on CoS
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-11-05 07:41:19" ] [quote name="saltypie" date="2021-11-05 07:25:55" ] I used to play after they revamped their other game, Dragon Adventures. They totally ruined their other game imo as they destroyed the core concept to turn it into a money farm clicker game. Now I have 100+ mil sitting around in my accounts because I refuse to play,, but anyways back to CoS! I played off and on to find a new economy game but it just got really boring sitting there and checking back to eat or see if I was killed. And I couldnt really socialize with the people in the server because most of them never responded. It just wasnt really the same. Then I gave that up too. The end:] [/quote] Also used to play Dragon Adventures, but they changed so much that I lost interest and stopped playing [/quote] Glad to see someone else who hates the new updates. Every time I mention it I get backlash from the new players. The old game was so fun and economical. I love a good trade ladder game. Now its a boring point and click game like every other roblox game that pulls in all the 3-10 year olds to spend robux on it. It was one of the final straws that pulled me away from roblox.
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-11-05 07:41:19:
saltypie wrote on 2021-11-05 07:25:55:
I used to play after they revamped their other game, Dragon Adventures. They totally ruined their other game imo as they destroyed the core concept to turn it into a money farm clicker game. Now I have 100+ mil sitting around in my accounts because I refuse to play,, but anyways back to CoS!

I played off and on to find a new economy game but it just got really boring sitting there and checking back to eat or see if I was killed. And I couldnt really socialize with the people in the server because most of them never responded. It just wasnt really the same. Then I gave that up too. The end:]
Also used to play Dragon Adventures, but they changed so much that I lost interest and stopped playing

Glad to see someone else who hates the new updates. Every time I mention it I get backlash from the new players. The old game was so fun and economical. I love a good trade ladder game. Now its a boring point and click game like every other roblox game that pulls in all the 3-10 year olds to spend robux on it. It was one of the final straws that pulled me away from roblox.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I miss being able to send your dragons out on quests
I miss being able to send your dragons out on quests
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
ive never heard of this before??? how is it like? if anyone here knows sekaiju (another roblox game) is it like that ?
ive never heard of this before??? how is it like? if anyone here knows sekaiju (another roblox game) is it like that ?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

As someone who played Sekaiju because of Fierce, I would say it's probably very different. Creatures on Sonaria is more based on survival unlike Sekaiju where you just simply fight creatures and level up. You also gain creatures through gacha (exceptions of events with grinding for event currency to buy) rather than fighting the creature to gain a creature drop from them.

No idea if Sekaiju changed from that formula though. Though, I will have to come back to that game since you reminded me of it!
@PixelSpiral

As someone who played Sekaiju because of Fierce, I would say it's probably very different. Creatures on Sonaria is more based on survival unlike Sekaiju where you just simply fight creatures and level up. You also gain creatures through gacha (exceptions of events with grinding for event currency to buy) rather than fighting the creature to gain a creature drop from them.

No idea if Sekaiju changed from that formula though. Though, I will have to come back to that game since you reminded me of it!
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I used to play and actually was on the art team for a bit designing some creatures. Stopped playing and left the team due to how bad the creator and the admins were. It was awful which is sad. Loved the game but can’t support them
I used to play and actually was on the art team for a bit designing some creatures. Stopped playing and left the team due to how bad the creator and the admins were. It was awful which is sad. Loved the game but can’t support them
[quote name="FizzyFriend" date="2021-11-06 15:04:10" ] I used to play and actually was on the art team for a bit designing some creatures. Stopped playing and left the team due to how bad the creator and the admins were. It was awful which is sad. Loved the game but can’t support them [/quote] Oh. Yikes, first time I've heard of that. I just don't support games on Roblox. But I finally got the Sal, f2p stay winning
FizzyFriend wrote on 2021-11-06 15:04:10:
Oh. Yikes, first time I've heard of that. I just don't support games on Roblox. But I finally got the Sal, f2p stay winning

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Yikes, I hadn't heard of that either! The game is fun but I feel like I've heard the devs aren't super supportive. Lots of people scamming in trades and nothing being done about it.

On kind of a random note, I would totally trade art for good species, if anyone was interested.
Yikes, I hadn't heard of that either! The game is fun but I feel like I've heard the devs aren't super supportive. Lots of people scamming in trades and nothing being done about it.

On kind of a random note, I would totally trade art for good species, if anyone was interested.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
I ran into Naut today
I ran into Naut today
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Alright so

The CoS (Creatures of sonaria) devs aren't exactly the nicest either. Well, some of them. Prepare for a vent (sorry qwq)

Erythia (Ery) is pretty toxic and she even copied the design of the old Vin'rou off of the Volkim from Malgamation's Island (an older creature survival game on roblox). MI (Malgamation's Island) kind of had a creature called strutho that is similar to the pero design from CoS, but they immediately balded the strutho and that was resolved. However, MI and CoS had a big debate over the vin'rou design, and it even resulted in Ery banning people from the CoS discord who were in the MI group (the bans are now lifted as the situation is resolved). Ery promised to redesign the vin'rou, and the vin'rou redesign concept art was released a year ago. A year ago.
Only a few weeks ago was the redesign of the vin'rou officially released. It took them that long.
Adding onto that, some mods are pretty toxic as well, one even abusing my friend in their private chats, and another demoting an innocent youtuber because they thought the youtuber was copying another youtuber's content (when it was actually vice versa, the other way around). Tambrush (retired developer) was also toxic in so many ways I can't even list them (I do have an explanation and pictures of proof, though. If you want it, feel free to message me).

So...
Sorry about the rather long message ^v^;;

But my rant is finished, and overall I think the game is good and the devs are skilled and talented (and as I said, not all devs are toxic, like Eti who's really nice, and Naut).
Alright so

The CoS (Creatures of sonaria) devs aren't exactly the nicest either. Well, some of them. Prepare for a vent (sorry qwq)

Erythia (Ery) is pretty toxic and she even copied the design of the old Vin'rou off of the Volkim from Malgamation's Island (an older creature survival game on roblox). MI (Malgamation's Island) kind of had a creature called strutho that is similar to the pero design from CoS, but they immediately balded the strutho and that was resolved. However, MI and CoS had a big debate over the vin'rou design, and it even resulted in Ery banning people from the CoS discord who were in the MI group (the bans are now lifted as the situation is resolved). Ery promised to redesign the vin'rou, and the vin'rou redesign concept art was released a year ago. A year ago.
Only a few weeks ago was the redesign of the vin'rou officially released. It took them that long.
Adding onto that, some mods are pretty toxic as well, one even abusing my friend in their private chats, and another demoting an innocent youtuber because they thought the youtuber was copying another youtuber's content (when it was actually vice versa, the other way around). Tambrush (retired developer) was also toxic in so many ways I can't even list them (I do have an explanation and pictures of proof, though. If you want it, feel free to message me).

So...
Sorry about the rather long message ^v^;;

But my rant is finished, and overall I think the game is good and the devs are skilled and talented (and as I said, not all devs are toxic, like Eti who's really nice, and Naut).
WishlistmcVe3gz.pngLair
she/her, new, loves baby carrots, birb lady, taurus, FR time
“As long as there is life, there is potential; and as long as there is potential, there will be success! You will sprout again when cut down! You will rise again even when you fall!”
61IuUrT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10