Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Play Creatures of Sonaria?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-11-23 15:58:56" ] I feel like Jot prices are gonna drop once they return for the Christmas event [/quote] I do think they will drop temporarily. They are very desirable creatures, so it may go back up though. It’s nice to have less limited creatures to worry about for new players though.
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-11-23 15:58:56:
I feel like Jot prices are gonna drop once they return for the Christmas event

I do think they will drop temporarily. They are very desirable creatures, so it may go back up though. It’s nice to have less limited creatures to worry about for new players though.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="DarkVixen" date="2021-11-23 13:49:57" ] [quote name="Seaglauss" date="2021-11-23 08:09:59" ] I've heard the discord server can be very unpleasant... I've avoided it completely. Just want to sit over here and enjoy the cute animal game, lol. My big issue right now is I desperately want a Ker, have saved up 83k mush for a Ker, and just *cannot* find a buyer who isn't obviously a scammer. They desperately need to increase the trade limit; I mean, 36k cap on mush and only one of each item per trade? It just makes it waaaay too easy for scammers to take advantage of people and way too hard for honest people to find real trades. :/ [/quote] I'm in the server, but yeah I'm avoiding talking there at all. It doesn't feel interactable to say the least. I'm impressed that you managed to get 83k. Show me your ways. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=2] But anyways, you may want to use that value in creatures like Hellion Warden, Boreal Warden, and Ardor Warden. It's the best without diving into the trust trade territory. I do plan to buy a Hellion Warden to assist in getting a Ker. I did see someone trying to sell for 60k recently, so I may attempt Hellion + 24k shrooms which I'm nearing to now. But I would definitely appreciate a shroom value increase for trades (or unlimited...why is it limited?) since event creatures will come back. [/quote] I mostly ground Halloween creatures and flipped them for cash right at the beginning of release and right after the event. It's easiest to get the highest price if you can capitalize on hype. I'll try picking up a Hellion; wondering if Hellion+Ardor+12k would be an enticing enough offer. I'd go for Boreal since it's hit like 30k, but I feel like the price is going to crash hard as soon as the winter event hits.
DarkVixen wrote on 2021-11-23 13:49:57:
Seaglauss wrote on 2021-11-23 08:09:59:
I've heard the discord server can be very unpleasant... I've avoided it completely. Just want to sit over here and enjoy the cute animal game, lol.

My big issue right now is I desperately want a Ker, have saved up 83k mush for a Ker, and just *cannot* find a buyer who isn't obviously a scammer. They desperately need to increase the trade limit; I mean, 36k cap on mush and only one of each item per trade? It just makes it waaaay too easy for scammers to take advantage of people and way too hard for honest people to find real trades. :/

I'm in the server, but yeah I'm avoiding talking there at all. It doesn't feel interactable to say the least.

I'm impressed that you managed to get 83k. Show me your ways.
But anyways, you may want to use that value in creatures like Hellion Warden, Boreal Warden, and Ardor Warden. It's the best without diving into the trust trade territory. I do plan to buy a Hellion Warden to assist in getting a Ker. I did see someone trying to sell for 60k recently, so I may attempt Hellion + 24k shrooms which I'm nearing to now. But I would definitely appreciate a shroom value increase for trades (or unlimited...why is it limited?) since event creatures will come back.

I mostly ground Halloween creatures and flipped them for cash right at the beginning of release and right after the event. It's easiest to get the highest price if you can capitalize on hype. I'll try picking up a Hellion; wondering if Hellion+Ardor+12k would be an enticing enough offer. I'd go for Boreal since it's hit like 30k, but I feel like the price is going to crash hard as soon as the winter event hits.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
For trades I usually go to the wiki and look for offers to try getting the creature i want
For trades I usually go to the wiki and look for offers to try getting the creature i want
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Seaglauss" date="2021-11-23 16:40:07" ] I mostly ground Halloween creatures and flipped them for cash right at the beginning of release and right after the event. It's easiest to get the highest price if you can capitalize on hype. I'll try picking up a Hellion; wondering if Hellion+Ardor+12k would be an enticing enough offer. I'd go for Boreal since it's hit like 30k, but I feel like the price is going to crash hard as soon as the winter event hits. [/quote] Ah, I see! I did get an extra of Undoli and Sal since that's all I had the time for. I'm willing to wait to see where their prices go. I do agree with the Boreal Warden though. It's pretty risky to use it right now since the price may crash with the event coming up soon.
Seaglauss wrote on 2021-11-23 16:40:07:
I mostly ground Halloween creatures and flipped them for cash right at the beginning of release and right after the event. It's easiest to get the highest price if you can capitalize on hype. I'll try picking up a Hellion; wondering if Hellion+Ardor+12k would be an enticing enough offer. I'd go for Boreal since it's hit like 30k, but I feel like the price is going to crash hard as soon as the winter event hits.

Ah, I see! I did get an extra of Undoli and Sal since that's all I had the time for. I'm willing to wait to see where their prices go.

I do agree with the Boreal Warden though. It's pretty risky to use it right now since the price may crash with the event coming up soon.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
Closed
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-11-23 17:24:35" ] For trades I usually go to the wiki and look for offers to try getting the creature i want [/quote] That is how I discovered someone trying to sell a Ker for 60k, so that's not a terrible idea! Only issue would lie in if it falls into trust trade for a species like that.
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-11-23 17:24:35:

That is how I discovered someone trying to sell a Ker for 60k, so that's not a terrible idea! Only issue would lie in if it falls into trust trade for a species like that.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
Closed
Yep, hello! I actually had a Keruku species but traded it for an Aeris species, but honestly getting it back would be an absolute afk hell
Yep, hello! I actually had a Keruku species but traded it for an Aeris species, but honestly getting it back would be an absolute afk hell
Can’t wait for jot and boreal prices to come down, honestly. I had plenty of shooms to spend last year for them, but I didn’t realize how fun they would be. I’m especially hyped for boreal; I’m simply in love with its design.
Can’t wait for jot and boreal prices to come down, honestly. I had plenty of shooms to spend last year for them, but I didn’t realize how fun they would be. I’m especially hyped for boreal; I’m simply in love with its design.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

If I was a Youtuber I'd just give Aers to my CoS-playing friends, then give them for free to random people in the trading realm once said friends all have their Aer SP
If I was a Youtuber I'd just give Aers to my CoS-playing friends, then give them for free to random people in the trading realm once said friends all have their Aer SP
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead...but I gotta say I achieved a Keruku species! The journey is over...

I guess it's time to hunt for the limited species!
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead...but I gotta say I achieved a Keruku species! The journey is over...

91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
Closed
[quote name="DarkVixen" date="2021-12-07 23:07:34" ] Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead...but I gotta say I achieved a Keruku species! The journey is over... I guess it's time to hunt for the limited species! [/quote] Nice! Also, I traded my Sal for a Halaqual
DarkVixen wrote on 2021-12-07 23:07:34:

Nice! Also, I traded my Sal for a Halaqual
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10