Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178
@dovalore Oh my gosh I love them; thank you so much!
@dovalore Oh my gosh I love them; thank you so much!
fRiZayP.png
@spikenard
sure! i have you down for a slot
do you have any poses or expressions in mind for either of them?
@spikenard
sure! i have you down for a slot
do you have any poses or expressions in mind for either of them?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@dovalore :O for the imp, long and coiled up somehow would be good... "elegant" i guess. + for the wc, something like. energetic? jumping or... idk lol whatever those vibes come up with for you. thanks!
@dovalore :O for the imp, long and coiled up somehow would be good... "elegant" i guess. + for the wc, something like. energetic? jumping or... idk lol whatever those vibes come up with for you. thanks!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard
okay, got it!
since you put your order in before the 15th, i won't charge you the current price so it'll still be 10usd in total for both of them
please dm me your paypal email ^^
@spikenard
okay, got it!
since you put your order in before the 15th, i won't charge you the current price so it'll still be 10usd in total for both of them
please dm me your paypal email ^^
bump
bump
howdy! could I be put on your FRC slot pinglist? thank you!
howdy! could I be put on your FRC slot pinglist? thank you!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Birdarang [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: USD via Paypal [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: 1 signature buddy and 1 chibi [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: I can email you proper refs, but he’s a feline anthro character, with human-type legs. [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: I hope you don’t mind 2 orders in one form.
username: Birdarang
payment method: USD via Paypal
order type: 1 signature buddy and 1 chibi

character(s): I can email you proper refs, but he’s a feline anthro character, with human-type legs.

note: I hope you don’t mind 2 orders in one form.

7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Dovalore i love your art style! could i please be added to your pinglist?
@Dovalore i love your art style! could i please be added to your pinglist?
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Birdarang
hi!
do send me the references over pm so i can see if i'm able to carry out your order, i'll let you know if i can once i see them
also, the usd prices were bumped up by 5 each, but since the front page hasn't been updated yet, i'll go with the old price for you if i accept, since it wasn't visible then
@Birdarang
hi!
do send me the references over pm so i can see if i'm able to carry out your order, i'll let you know if i can once i see them
also, the usd prices were bumped up by 5 each, but since the front page hasn't been updated yet, i'll go with the old price for you if i accept, since it wasn't visible then
@spikenard thank you for ordering! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/910553616396464159/metheglin_spikenard.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/910558935461810176/bobbitt_spikenard.png[/img][/center]
@spikenard
thank you for ordering!
metheglin_spikenard.pngbobbitt_spikenard.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178