Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 178 179
ahhh oh my god i cant believe i never responded to this, i love the results so much theyre perfect!! thank you so so much, ur art style is so adorable, thanks again!
ahhh oh my god i cant believe i never responded to this, i love the results so much theyre perfect!! thank you so so much, ur art style is so adorable, thanks again!
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time
bump!
bump!
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
bomp
bomp
Hey, will you post my sig buddy here? I need the code so I can put him in my signature.
Hey, will you post my sig buddy here? I need the code so I can put him in my signature.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Birdarang sure! [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/507955177693642752/910793500717637722/ewan_birdarang.png[/img][/center] i'll do the same for your chibi once that's done as well ^^
@Birdarang
sure!
ewan_birdarang.png
i'll do the same for your chibi once that's done as well ^^
Thanks!
Thanks!
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Askesis [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: USD [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: Signature Buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70546677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705467/70546677_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: Hello again! Thank you for the previous comm of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71001326]Boba[/url]! I'm hoping for a semi-permanent sig with this one! You don't need to include the accent with the flag but if you can include at least the scarf and the flowers that would be nice! He keeps his hamster on his tail or between his paws if he's resting. He's just a really good comfort dragon with all of his colors ^^ If you need to extend to the max length that's fine too!
username: Askesis
payment method: USD
order type: Signature Buddy

character(s): 70546677_350.png

note: Hello again! Thank you for the previous comm of Boba! I'm hoping for a semi-permanent sig with this one! You don't need to include the accent with the flag but if you can include at least the scarf and the flowers that would be nice! He keeps his hamster on his tail or between his paws if he's resting. He's just a really good comfort dragon with all of his colors ^^ If you need to extend to the max length that's fine too!
03_03.jpg
@Askesis
hi! you're most welcome! ^^
as a heads up, usd prices have been increased since the 15th (5usd -> 10usd)

if the increase is okay with you, would you want me to make him fluffy like boba as well?
@Askesis
hi! you're most welcome! ^^
as a heads up, usd prices have been increased since the 15th (5usd -> 10usd)

if the increase is okay with you, would you want me to make him fluffy like boba as well?
I'm completely okay with the price increase :3

oh no boba is definitely the fluffiest tundra out there. i'm thinking more of how he looks now. more colors than floof? a tundra in summer where they're only fluffy in certain places.
I'm completely okay with the price increase :3

oh no boba is definitely the fluffiest tundra out there. i'm thinking more of how he looks now. more colors than floof? a tundra in summer where they're only fluffy in certain places.
03_03.jpg
@Askesis oohh i see! thank you [emoji=coatl happy size=1] so like the breed art yeah? i think it was confirmed somewhere that tuns display their summer coats there i know i've invoiced your email before, but just to make extra sure that i don't end up sending it to the wrong one, please pm me with it again!
@Askesis
oohh i see! thank you
so like the breed art yeah? i think it was confirmed somewhere that tuns display their summer coats there

i know i've invoiced your email before, but just to make extra sure that i don't end up sending it to the wrong one, please pm me with it again!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 178 179